Staff Introductions

Public discussion of the forum software and other things run by Zandronum staff.
Stipsi
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

RE: Staff Introductions

Post by Stipsi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Hello people I'm Stipsi and I like being the best. Joined SkullTag around 2007 and I became a GvH nerd. Later I decided to help Cyber catching hackers then joined staff. Currently I'm a Global Moderator, IRC Operator and king of the world. I hope this new project will work as it's intended.

Also Igor is the boss.
--Ital beast

Shaikoten

Post by Shaikoten » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi. I'm Shaikoten. I was a past "Super Administrator" for the Skulltag forums in 2005-2007 or so and I was playing well before then as well. I worked early on at testing, helping Carn out with this and that, modding or opping on pretty much every part of the community. I'm probably best known recently for the 32in24 series. I've played a lot competitively, having founded 7th, and played for UD and along with the Jetsons. I also founded and led the development of a MUD for 9 years, doing coding, area creation, administration, etcetera, and I'm looking to get picked up by a game studio presently in the capacitor of a producer.

I'm not going to be very hands on with the community. Instead I'm around to talk to other staff and give some advice because I've been running gaming communities a long time. I'm also willing to offer some help with development methodologies and practices should the actual devs need it, maybe working in agile and holding weekly scrums; whatever the team is most comfortable with. You can find me on IRC if you need to chat, just give a highlight.

Cyber'
Clan: The Professionals
Clan Tag: <PRO>

Post by Cyber' » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:11 am

What I thought I was retired let me go back to slee...oh hi.

Heya, I'm Cyberimp666, or Cyber for short. I'm known by my real name as James most of the time.

I was the lead administrator of ST for two years, active for one of them. Due to a ton of real life events, our family's internet has been lost, and because of it I've fell into a state of inactivity during my second year as lead. Currently I'm more or less hiding in the shadows until I can find a stable net. Until then I'm here to help support and assist the new staff if they need it. I'll also continue to assist on the competitive side of things and promote games each chance I get.

As of now I've stepped down as lead, so ignore the rank on my profile, but I will continue to support this newer community, and I hope that everyone else here will do the same to make this place grow.
Last edited by Cyber' on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.