[WIP] project Trials Of The Gods needs your support

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
pokeman147
New User

[WIP] project Trials Of The Gods needs your support

Post by pokeman147 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:23 am

Hey everyone pokeman147 speaking and im here to talk about my project Trials Of The Gods. now I bet your wondering what is trials of the gods? well trials of the gods is about 3 gods who have been the gods of hell for years. several years later you find a ancient temple and notice this is not your ordinary hell. this is the trials of the gods. 3 god like boss battles 4 ultimate episodes and many more. but I need your help. I need support for my game and need to learn more about the program doom builder x. (the program im using) im also taking suggestions/ideas for the project. if I like your ideas you shall be credited for it. and heres a screenshot of the first map. note its still a wip. im also trying to ask permission to use the temple of the lizard mens stuff but I still haven't gotten contact from the owner yet. and if you wanna see progress for my game heres my discord link:https://discord.gg/dpYvAH

I hope my game and the community grows I know it will take time but in the end it will be worth it. so thank you all and have a good day.

Matiu
Posts a lot
Clan: FS (ZD)
Clan Tag: Your Pal

[WIP] Re: project Trials Of The Gods needs your support

Post by Matiu » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:53 am

Seems unecesary to make 2 threads related to the same subject, if you are new... i'd appreciate that you must edit the post to insert anything.
Also, Hope you get well with your project
Current FS member (ZDaemon), former GOH member, former SNS Staff and former ZDaemon Discord Admin.
Youtube Channel | Matiu's Purple World | Instagram | Twitter