(WIP) Baldi's Basics In Education And DOOM (In progress)

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
yunoguy123

(WIP) Baldi's Basics In Education And DOOM (In progress)

Post by yunoguy123 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:58 am

Hello, after learning a bit about the way decorate works I have decided to make an Baldi's Basics themed mod for doom! The first alpha for it should be in a little while.

Here is a trailer for the mod (no gameplay yet and im aware of audio error)

There isnt any release date as of right now because of errors when making the mod but all i can say is the alpha WILL be released this month, stay tuned!

(I do not in any way shape or form have ANY connection to the development to the actual game Baldi's Basics and all rights to the game goes to the developer https://twitter.com/mystman12)
Last edited by yunoguy123 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Why yes! I did cancel a terrible idea for being terrible!

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Re: Baldi's Basics In Education And DOOM (In progress)

Post by Ænima » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:47 pm

Oh god ...
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

yunoguy123

Post by yunoguy123 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:13 pm

I dont know if thats positive, negitive, or concerned. But any one i dont care as long as im being acknowledged :D

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Combinebobnt » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:43 am

i see the latest meme game is out. add sp/coop vs baldi and a player controlled baldi vs other players.

you should be able to translate everything from the game to zan and it shouldnt take too long. use shortcuts like heretic inventory bar etc. prob the hardest part would be answering the notebook math questions lol, if u make it multiple choice thats a ok. a custom pain state and some radius thrust stuff should cover the soda pop. you can either do some acs math with angle/pitch + LOS check for the sock puppet or just find some hacky way. im sure theres a way to get doors with windows, look up some method

Fabysk
Forum Regular

Post by Fabysk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:13 am

“GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!”
- Baldi

yunoguy123

Post by yunoguy123 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:04 am

Combinebobnt wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:43 am
i see the latest meme game is out. add sp/coop vs baldi and a player controlled baldi vs other players.

you should be able to translate everything from the game to zan and it shouldnt take too long. use shortcuts like heretic inventory bar etc. prob the hardest part would be answering the notebook math questions lol, if u make it multiple choice thats a ok. a custom pain state and some radius thrust stuff should cover the soda pop. you can either do some acs math with angle/pitch + LOS check for the sock puppet or just find some hacky way. im sure theres a way to get doors with windows, look up some method
Best meme game 2018 lmao

Multiplayer is already planned and I've gotten help from Superpomme to make sure it works with zandronum and gzdoom.
Soda pop is already done
as of right now the notebook math questions are a bit tricky but i think i can get them, though they will not be in the first version
There are ways to get doors with windows.
for the sock puppet ill just make them teleport the player to a pre-set location

Cacolord
New User
Clan: nyugga

Re: (ON HOLD) Baldi's Basics In Education And DOOM (In progress)

Post by Cacolord » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:35 am

gotta sweep sweep sweep!

yunoguy123

Post by yunoguy123 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:58 am

Hello everybody, if anybody is actually anticipating Baldi doom, I would hold off on getting excited as the mod has now been put on hold and im likely going to work on a new project, the mod is not cancelled but progress will slow down a LOT, sorry guys.
Reasons as to why can be seen below
#1. This is my second project which I have used slade with and I am still VERY new to the decorate coding language.
#2. I cant make sprites and as far as my eye can see nobody out there is willing to help me.
#3. It isnt fun working on something for a whole day only for it to not work.
I was far too optimistic on how long this mod would take to make and I am sorry to anybody who was expecting this June, The mod will likely be pushed back to October.

yunoguy123

Post by yunoguy123 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:27 am

Okay guys after over a month and this mod has BEEN RESUMED. I am CONTINUING work on the mod and screenshots will be coming soon.