[WIP] Armored Front [Looking for mappers!]

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Jigsaw
Forum Regular

[WIP] Armored Front [Looking for mappers!]

Post by Jigsaw » Wed May 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Armored Front Hello everyone! It's been a tough few months and I've been putting off publishing this, but finally, here it is, a sneak peek of my biggest project yet!
Armored Front is a brand new take on the classic Domination gamemode found in Skulltag and numerous other FPS games.

On every map there are 5 control points. If your team captures all control points, you win. To capture a control point, simply stand near it until its indicator on the HUD turns to your team's color. However, the control points must be captured in order, and capturing them can take a while, so teamwork is essential to winning.

Armored Front offers 12 all new weapons, a drivable mech, and a new gear loadout system. You can purchase 8 of the new weapons, and the rest can be found scattered around the maps.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: (Open)
The project is still in development, and I can't give you an ETA yet, but i'm working on it as much as I can, and I'm looking for mappers to help this project come to life.
The WAD is already in a playable state, but it needs a lot of polishing, finishing/fixing some sprites and animations, and of course, maps. (the one in the screenshots is just a test map which probably won't be included in the final release.

Any ideas, suggestions, contributions are greatly appreciated!

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

[WIP] Re: Armored Front [Looking for mappers!]

Post by Ænima » Thu May 17, 2018 12:07 am

Sick! Love the new GUI.
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

[WIP] Re: Armored Front [Looking for mappers!]

Post by Combinebobnt » Thu May 17, 2018 1:07 am

aow3 is real?