Well this bad boi is still alive and kicking and I am currently injecting fuel into it. I have been working on it more lately so i figured we do a new thread since I have changed the name.
The objective is still the same, which was to put invasion back on the map.
Anyone can help out on this project by either submitting maps or by helping us testing... or the best of all.. providing feedback on our progress.
Spoiler: Maplist (Open)
- INVUX01 - Enter: The Future...Again - MiFU 100% Complete
- INVUX02 - Hell storm - GuardSoul - 100% Complete
- INVUX03 - Convulsion of the nature - GuardSoul - 100% Complete
- INVUX04 - Sean
- INVUX05 -
- INVUX06 - Mountain Research Facility - GuardSoul - 100% Complete
- INVUX07 - Lavamatrixes - Guardsoul - 100% Complete
- INVUX08 - agaures may still have this one
- INVUX09 - Infernal - MiFU - 100% Complete
- INVUX10 -
- INVUX11 - The Base is ours ! - Untrustable - 100% Complete
- INVUX12 -
- INVUX13 -
- INVUX14 - Lavawaste Caves - Fused - % plox?
- INVUX15 - Toxic Entrepot - fr blood - 100% Complete
- INVUX16 - Where the water flows - CloudFlash - 100% Complete
- INVUX17 - Tiger - ShadowMaker 100% Complete
- INVUX18 - Between The 4 Gates - fr blood - 100% Complete
- INVUX19 - MiFU - Drowning in Blood - 1% Complete
- INVUX20 - Lux et veritas - Guardsoul - 100% Complete
- INVUX21 -
- INVUX22 - abbuw - Technope - Percentage plox?
- INVUX24 - CloudFlash - Majestic Hell - 100% Complete
- INVUX26 -
- INVUX28 -
- INVUX29 - GuardSoul - "Acta est fabula" (The play is over) - 100% Complete
- INVUX30 - Reserved for final map when ideas come.
- INVUXSEC1 -
- INVUXSEC2 -
- INVUXWTF - Collab map?]
- Old Construct - Lollipop - 2% Complete (unknown if this is still worked on)
Spoiler: Screenshots (Open)We are also no longer using the private subforum we had and all of our collaboration efforts and discussion will be in our discord at https://discord.gg/9zUGArySince I am at work, and the old thread has shitty screenshots I will add fresh screenshots when I get back home. In the mean time, Enjoy these!
You can also access our github where we keep all our changes at https://github.com/invuteam/invuled-los
We are currently looking for mappers and testers so if your interested in contributing to this project then feel free to post here or message me.
EDIT: Also going through the resources we used to ensure we got everyone credited. This might take a while as I am quite dumb and did not keep a tracking record of these so I will be addressing that asap.