[FINAL] Chulonia Proyect V8.1.3 | For Hardcore Players

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
mefisto
Registered just to make one post

[FINAL] Chulonia Proyect V8.1.3 | For Hardcore Players

Post by mefisto » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:33 pm

Hello beautiful people :D

<<<< I'm new to the forum so excuse me if I miss you forum :cry: >>>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a project that came out of my mind 8 years ago

I was working on a megawad wanted to create difficult maps. At the editing level I am not very good but what I wanted to emphasize more was the difficulty of playing it.

The wad does not focus on the small details but on the gameplay, so the first maps do not have that level of detail that the last. I wanted to create a rustic wad for rustic people :razz:

----------------------------------|Link del Chulonia Proyect|-----------------------------------------

<<< www.mediafire.com/file/xbt0yk9qy1osytd/ ... V8.1.3.wad >>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I leave some images of the wad:
Spoiler: (Open)
the first maps are horrible given that resen was learning to edit them and that is why I left them there.

------------------------| Details of the WAD |-------------------------------

Number of Maps: 28

<<<Difficulty:

The first 10 - are not so difficult, the difficulty is low-medium.

* The map 11 - I could not think of anything (empty) xD

* From 12 to 19 - They are a bit more difficult, medium-high difficulty.

* The map 20 - Without ideas (These maps that were "empty" when you improve the wad to 32 fully playable maps cover those gaps)

* Maps 21 to 27 - these the difficulty is high.

* Maps 28 and 30 - are the largest and with very high difficulty especially 30.

<<<Playable:

* Single Player
* Coop (this is experimental but is playable :twisted: )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*new music and objects

* Another thing that was implemented in maps 28 and 30, teleport that skip the large sectors that have already passed
it is a short time, because otherwise the map would be very tedious and long to die (Obviously it will be more feasible to use it online than in single player)

* They can bend (they will need it) but can not jump

* I only put a custom boss at the end of map 30 because I saw it necessary, it would be like the mandamas of the wad and the chiefs of the entire demonic orde.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<<<

with this would be all that my wad has, if they get to see any error warn. Sorry for my bad English the google translator helped me xD