- Super-Interpolated Weapons (oh so original), though there are frames that I made before hearing of Perkristian.
- Blood and Gore (also oh-so-original), but with more thought (and some roflphysics) put into it.
- Critical Hitboxes (oh so- whatever). For now they are limited to zombies and imps (their heads, specifically). Only when idle or attacking can these hitboxes be... hit, and the damage dealt is doubled.
- Visual Enhancements (of course), or rather, a strategically-placed mixture of vanilla-style and PNG effects. Also, monsters move more smoothly without changing their attack frequency.
- Very, very subtle changes to the color palette.
- Fatalities- nope, just kidding. If you want, you can just berserk-punch a zombieman's or shotgunner's head.
- New gameplay elements, such as weapon altfires, recoil, numerous Damage Types, and the aforementioned hitboxes.
- Archvile is now in the health level of a Miniboss! However, he can still be taken down by a BFG attack, and he is weak against the Chainsaw and Super Shotgun. I may muck around with it more.
- Mod Patches will be available in the near-future, specifically for mods like Dynamite DM, Delta Invasion, IGPack, and the like.
Spoiler: The Arsenal: (Open)
Spoiler: Now for obligatory screenshots (more of an archive, really): (Open)Beta 1 (named so because of its conversion to PK3 format and now for its migration to Zandronum) will be available when it is ready. Also, I will put more info on this page. For now, here are links to VA version 4.1, the last Skulltag version:
And here is the latest WIP version.
You might wanna gather some extra files from here as well.
As of WIP3, the Skulltag stuff is completely separate from the main pack, and the mod is compatible with (G)ZDoom. There's also a "net-friendly" patch that makes gibs unshootable and reduces the existing time for blood and gibs. The monster multiplier patches got an update too.