[WIP] QC:DE v2.2 OUT NOW! (Apr 19th)

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
satclub
New User

[WIP] Re: QC:DE v2.0 OUT NOW! (Nov 30)

Post by satclub » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Please adding Hexen,Rise of the triad,Duke Nukem 3D,Outlaws and Nitemare 3D monsters and adding Hexen player's classes,Outlaws Marshall player and Nitemare 3D Hugo from Quake Champions.

Please separate Doom monsters from Quake and Quake 2 monsters and create decorate files from Quake,Quake 2,Quake 4 and Doom 4 monsters.

dbthanatos

Post by dbthanatos » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:29 pm

That's a whole lot of requests. The game already allows custom monster sets, and the community has made already many, inlcuding heretic, hexen, DN3D, Shadow Warrior, Strife, Wolf3d and more.

I dont understand what you're saying about the decorate files.

@Doomenator: Not much we can do other than warp every single one of these particles, since you cant just warp the 1st one unless you add a whole bunch of checks for this little thing. Basically, not worth to add a bunch of checks everywhere for this

satclub
New User

Post by satclub » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:31 pm

Hexen,DN3D,Nitemare 3D,Rise of the triad and others lots of monsters is unavelables from your mode !
I searched for the monsters of these games in the files of your fashion but without success!
Regarding the decorates is it possible to create for each batch of monsters to make each lot independent of others especially when we summon the monsters?

dbthanatos

Post by dbthanatos » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:00 pm

satclub wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:31 pm
Hexen,DN3D,Nitemare 3D,Rise of the triad and others lots of monsters is unavelables from your mode !
I searched for the monsters of these games in the files of your fashion but without success!
Regarding the decorates is it possible to create for each batch of monsters to make each lot independent of others especially when we summon the monsters?
Well, i was trying to say nicely "If you want them desperately, you can code them yourself".

And the decorate, i dont know what difference it makes if they're in their own file or all in one. Either way, you can just compile them into one decorate file, it's just copy paste.

Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:28 pm

dbthanatos wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:29 pm
Not much we can do other than warp every single one of these particles, since you cant just warp the 1st one unless you add a whole bunch of checks for this little thing. Basically, not worth to add a bunch of checks everywhere for this
I don't think the smoke effect is necessary for railgun at all. In the original game, this smoke slightly envelops the beam and it is almost invisible.

Sean
IRC Operator

Post by Sean » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:22 pm

request: remove this fuCKING AWFUL FONT so i can actually read chat, thankyou
<capodecima> i dont say any more word without my loyer jenova

dbthanatos

[WIP] Re: QC:DE v2.2 OUT NOW! (Apr 19th)

Post by dbthanatos » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:54 pm

Well, it's time. We all wanted to go postal over here!

v2.2 has been released.

phpBB [media]

Download at the usual place (hit "select another mirror" if it asks to login)
Download here!