NEW Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Legendary
Forum Regular

NEW Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by Legendary » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Hello everyone, due to my thread being locked I will have to make a new thread. *** Staff Edit *** The only reason I'm posting now is to advertise my new thread on a different website. That website will be GZDoom's forums. I will continue to update the mod there. For the future of LCA I plan on doing a multitude of things. First, I plan on removing all invulnerability states for Legendary monsters, excluding the True Legendary ones. I will do this in a way that it doesn't nerf them but makes things a little more fair. Second, I will try to get the True Legendary Annihilator (TLA) finished for that same update. I will also possibly increase the weapon drop rates for non-Legendary monsters (Let me know what you think about this one on my new thread, I will not be responding here). Lastly, I will rework the Poltergeist so that he will be more original and have more original attacks. Those are just a few of the things I have in store for the next update! I plan on doing many more things to improve the mod even more! Come join me on my new topic! Here's the link: https://forum.drdteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7674

Staff Edit by nax: removed unnecessary parts of this post. Legendary, I don't care if you want to repost about your mod or anything like that, but just tell people where the thread is and what mod it's about and leave it at that.
Last edited by Legendary on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nax
Lead Administrator

Re: NEW Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by nax » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:30 am

Topic locked as indicated by author.