- What's this?:
- This mod allows you to play every map (or almost every) like if you were playing an invasion map.
- Official Support with
- Doom 2, Plutonia, TNT, etc..
- Strife (Not full support yet)
- Complex DOOM Version 26a2
- Samsara v0.31 beta
- Brutal Doom v20b
- MSPaint Doom beta 6
- Brutal Doom 64 v2
- Samsara extraheros (for 0.31)
- Plutonia Simulator 1.2
- STWolf 3D v4
- Can I play this mod with another mod who isn't in the official support list?
Well you can try, but I can't ensure nothing.
I tried it with many other mods, with mods who doesn't modify player weapons it usually works fine
- How to host/play it (files order)
- 1. invasionSimulator-V0.x-iwadsCore.pk3
- 2. invasionSimulator-V0.x-pwadsCore.pk3
- ... the-mod-you-wanna-play.pk3
- ... the-mod-you-wanna-play-more-files.pk3
- 3. invasionSimulator-V0.x-data.pk3
- You can play it without any mods in fact, just don't put nothing between pwadsCore and data
- is_wavemultiplier (default 1.0): allows you to modify the multiplier of monsters in each wave. (e.x.: 200% = 2.0)
- dm_lang (default "en"): allows you to modify the language [en = english, es=spanish]
- is_skill (default 3): allows you to modify the invasion difficulty [values between 0 and 4]
- is_givemega (default true): if true give the player 200 of health and armor everytime a new wave start.
- version 0.1d
+ More fixs for strife [now full compability with maps between 01 and 21, and other fixes]
+ Replaced Ultimate Doom wave 3 that only consisted in Lost souls
+ Wave Progress Bar as HUD
+ You can't finnish a wave until the Big monsters spawned are dead (EX: Cyberdemon, SpiderMastermind, D'sparil, etc...)
+ HUD Image telling you when you receive a weapon from the mod.
+ Major Fix: In maps with big quantity of items the mod used to stop working (script runaway), now its fixed.
+ Replaces the "EvilMarine" from brutal doom with "Zombie_man" (Spawn number conflict)
- version 0.1c
+ Add compability with complex v26a2
+ Fix some minor bugs for Heretic
+ Fix some minor bugs for samsara
+ Replace the old waves with new ones more suitable
+ Add is_givemega, CVAr to toggle respawn with 200 health and 200 armor
+ Add is_skipwhenlose, CVar toggle if when you lose the map should restart or advance to the next one.
+ Add a HudMessage who let you know the percent you advanced in a wave.
+ Fix some major bugs with spawners mods.
+ Add item respawn per wave when sv_itemrespawn is false. [Thanks to Doomista for the idea]
+ Fixs for strife (Full compatibility full with map 02 and map07) [Thanks to Drovsky for the exit's line tags]
+ Compatibility with Doom 1
+ A hud message who let you know when you can exit the map (and when you can't too)
Mirror #1 Invasion Simulator v0.1d