A_CustomMissile help.

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
lazor999
Registered just to make one post

A_CustomMissile help.

Post by lazor999 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:47 am

I need some help with A_CustomMissile, as i'm trying to create a multiplayer mod of sorts. I only need to know what the arguments of said CustomMissile is, since i'm used to ZDoom. I used the one from the ZDoom forums, but then it came up with a error that it expected an ") not an ,". I couldn't find it anywhere on a zandronum wiki, so that's why i'm asking.

fr blood
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Re: A_CustomMissile help.

Post by fr blood » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:01 am

Since it's a multiplayer mod I suppose that you want the projectile to be fired from a weapon and not a monster right?
Then this will help you: https://zdoom.org/wiki/A_FireCustomMissile

And also Zandronum is outdated compared to Zdoom so it could be possible that the code that you copy/pasted from Zdoom is something that Zandronum can't handle.

SwordGrunt
Forum Regular

Re: A_CustomMissile help.

Post by SwordGrunt » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:22 pm

You're probably trying to pass an argument that isn't supported on the Zandronum version you're using. In the case of A_CustomMissile, a pointer, which is the final argument. Zandronum expects ")" because it can not receive any more arguments for this function.

You'll have to rework whatever you're trying to do so that the pointer argument isn't needed.