[WIP] Canion 3D (Zandro/GZDoom Mod)

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

[WIP] Re: Canion 3D (Zandro/GZDoom Mod)

Post by Combinebobnt » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:03 pm

cacoward

marco75

Post by marco75 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:34 am

I don't understand the START map. There are three monitors that supposedly allow "style selection", marked 'bright', 'quake' and 'custom'. I stand in front and tap USE key, nothing happens. What are they supposed to do?

The START map is pretty surreal, there's a ghost horse and a church bell in a black void.

I only found the one exit marked with Quake 1 archway, that leads to CANION01. Are you planning to add others?

It looks like Zandronum supports tweening on 3D models, is that correct? Animation seems better than in Zan mod.

I don't think mixing Q2 marines with Q1 knights in the same map makes much sense, unless there was some rationale, maybe the marines have teleported into the area but cannot get back so they have gone insane? The environment should tell the story.

ZomBieMaD
New User
Clan: ARG
Clan Tag: <ARG>

Post by ZomBieMaD » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:28 am

yeah the Styles in start map i discard it because in GZDoom dosent work... i already modify the start map now is better,
may by i add some espisodes but for the moment there no story the maps are really beta and old im working on it now.
but im better do new monsters than maps :P