[WIP] Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Lazorman
New User

[WIP] Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by Lazorman » Sat May 06, 2017 7:37 pm

stradex wrote:Byashuashaishai hehehehe. Finger in my butt, gigiger in mi but, ghinginger in gy gut, guinguer guin guai guu, guingir guin gui guit
Why do I even bother

Fused
Contributor

Post by Fused » Sat May 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Lazorman wrote: Why do I even bother
This has been our thought since day one. Why do we bother keeping this thread open?
My mods
Image Image

My socials
Image Image

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Sat May 06, 2017 8:51 pm

fr blood wrote:@Legendary I haven't played 1.5.9 yet online because all the servers hosting it are on Zand 3.0 and also having the addon cancer so this is quit discouraging but I still don't understand why you don't want a legendary vile when we've got here the True Legendary Cyberdemon/True Legendary Sentient/Legendary Annihilator & Cardinal, you can't talk about balance with these guys around :)
I agree with you about the addons but a Legendary Vile eh? I'm a little burned out after releasing 1.5.9, I mean if you want to make him then go for it. I'll add him if he's somewhat balanced. I can understand the other monsters but the Legendary Annihilator isn't too bad balance wise. All the other ones you've listed are rare af.

LittleMermaid
New User

Post by LittleMermaid » Sun May 07, 2017 1:06 am

LCA is practically dead, despite the long awaited release of 1.5.9. I don't really understand all the bs going on within the LCA scene but I'm sure to some people it seems like you're trying to kill your own mod. If this latest thing with the cvars isn't an act of intentional trolling then you really should release a 1.5.9.3 with that stuff omitted. I've never taken things personally within this community, and to be honest I've never liked you Legendary (mostly to do with when I was very new to the scene you spread a horrible rumour about me that I sent a friend of yours nude pics), but despite that I've always been an avid player of LCA because I believe it's a very good mod. Please don't let petty personal bs get in the way of the great work you've done.

spartanoo2
New User

Post by spartanoo2 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:22 am

i see bugs totally in the leg sient the balls is hide and very fast and the big problem the time cant disapeer and i cant continue repair fix very fast in the leg sent

Killer2
Banned
Banned: Permanently

Post by Killer2 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:25 am

Alas, if only the language in which spartanoo2 is trying to communicate was known to mankind.

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Sun May 07, 2017 8:03 pm

spartanoo2 wrote:i see bugs totally in the leg sient the balls is hide and very fast and the big problem the time cant disapeer and i cant continue repair fix very fast in the leg sent
Yes, please explain a little better so I can understand what you're trying to say and can possibly fix the issue. Also, what do you guys think about the Necronomicon? Should I improve it or should I keep it removed? Some say it doesn't fit the theme of Complex Doom so I need some opinions.

Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Sun May 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Probably i agree, Necronomicon doesn't fit the theme of Complex Doom.

spartanoo2
New User

Post by spartanoo2 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:19 pm

The dirigible balls of the legendary sient become invisible and moves very fast and do not disappear over time remains undefined and i see a bug to the legendary bfg said not found

Killer2
Banned
Banned: Permanently

Post by Killer2 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:37 pm

The Necronomicon should be removed, it doesn't fit this mod at all.

Lazorman
New User

Post by Lazorman » Sun May 07, 2017 11:17 pm

I like the mechanic of the Necronomicon, but these guys are right, it doesn't fit very well. Maybe if it were some other theme of weapon?

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Mon May 08, 2017 6:36 am

Yo the Leg Vile, happening or not?

spartanoo2
New User

Post by spartanoo2 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:18 am

other problem i see the fps is very low and have more problems in optimization

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Tue May 09, 2017 9:28 pm

Hmm ok so that's already 3 people against adding back the Necro. It was already removed since It wasn't working but I guess I'll keep it out now for good.
Sepia-Paper wrote:Yo the Leg Vile, happening or not?
I dunno, ask Blood. He would be the one making it.

hexhex
New User

Post by hexhex » Wed May 10, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi guys I wanna ask you what is the function of Legendary Power Sphere and Legendary Shard? Secondly I found a Legendary Stealthtrooper sink inside ground when I play on map 9 Pluotonia 2 . Is it a bug?

tarrasqueSorcerer

Post by tarrasqueSorcerer » Wed May 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Leg power sphere gives you increased speed, double firing speed, drain, and frightens non-leg enemies around you.
Leg shard regenerates your health to 200, armor to 450, and reduces damage by half.

As for the underground trooper, it's hard to tell from your description alone, but there's a way to make ambushes by putting monsters into a pit and raising the floor when you trigger the ambush. You might have missed the trigger somehow, and found it while the pit was still lowered.

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Wed May 10, 2017 10:13 pm

Hello again everyone, I have made another small update and this time it includes the 2.1.2 version as well. I also took the initiative to update the no push addons for both Complex Doom and LCA for online server play. The links for everything will be just on my first post this time. For the no push addons, the changes will be listed inside of their respective pk3s. Enjoy, tell me if there are any new or existing bugs I might have forgotten about or that have surfaced. Thanks.

ThePlamzJoker

Post by ThePlamzJoker » Fri May 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Legendary wrote:Hello again everyone, I have made another small update and this time it includes the 2.1.2 version as well. I also took the initiative to update the no push addons for both Complex Doom and LCA for online server play. The links for everything will be just on my first post this time. For the no push addons, the changes will be listed inside of their respective pk3s. Enjoy, tell me if there are any new or existing bugs I might have forgotten about or that have surfaced. Thanks.
Excellent, I'm really glad you're still making versions for the older Zandronum because there's no way I'm switching to the messed up new one! There was an issue I told you about earlier in the thread, but it was buried by petty arguments about other dumb addons. Here's what you should look into:
ThePlamzJoker wrote:There is another issue I forgot about for ages, and I was reminded of it right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mqHuGRaP00&t=28m54s
When you die to a freezer zombie/behemoth/poltergeist, the animation of the player becoming frozen is messed up. When the ice breaks, you turn into a generic green marine instead of your player colour and just stand there as a statue rather than actually turn into falling bits of ice (like any monster does when killed with the same weaponry).

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Fri May 12, 2017 10:16 pm

ThePlamzJoker wrote:Excellent, I'm really glad you're still making versions for the older Zandronum because there's no way I'm switching to the messed up new one! There was an issue I told you about earlier in the thread, but it was buried by petty arguments about other dumb addons. Here's what you should look into:
ThePlamzJoker wrote:There is another issue I forgot about for ages, and I was reminded of it right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mqHuGRaP00&t=28m54s
When you die to a freezer zombie/behemoth/poltergeist, the animation of the player becoming frozen is messed up. When the ice breaks, you turn into a generic green marine instead of your player colour and just stand there as a statue rather than actually turn into falling bits of ice (like any monster does when killed with the same weaponry).
Thanks, I will continue to make versions for 2.1.2 until 3.0 is fully finished and isn't as buggy as it currently is. I saw that video actually but forgot about the bug you had mentioned. I think that is just a general doom issue. It happens in all mods with ice type damage throughout all ports. I was playing this mod called Pro Doomer a little while ago on GZDoom and I noticed that happened when I was frozen by an ice enemy as well. I highly doubt It's something I could change.

Gadosen

Post by Gadosen » Sat May 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Legendary wrote:
ThePlamzJoker wrote:Excellent, I'm really glad you're still making versions for the older Zandronum because there's no way I'm switching to the messed up new one! There was an issue I told you about earlier in the thread, but it was buried by petty arguments about other dumb addons. Here's what you should look into:
Thanks, I will continue to make versions for 2.1.2 until 3.0 is fully finished and isn't as buggy as it currently is. I saw that video actually but forgot about the bug you had mentioned. I think that is just a general doom issue. It happens in all mods with ice type damage throughout all ports. I was playing this mod called Pro Doomer a little while ago on GZDoom and I noticed that happened when I was frozen by an ice enemy as well. I highly doubt It's something I could change.
So this means that 1.5.9.3 could be the last update until 1.6? :v