[WIP] Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
ThePlamzJoker

[WIP] Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by ThePlamzJoker » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Legendary wrote:I kinda did nerf the Vel for 1.5.9.
YES! THANK YOU! PRAISE OUR LORD, LEGENDARY!

I never thought the cursed Weed Vile would ever actually have any changes again, seeing as it has been in LCA for a long time and is nothing new. I was hoping the Legendary Redeemer and Baby Sentient would get some changes because they are still relentlessly difficult compared to most other legs, and are more likely because they're still relatively new things that might need more work. But this Weed Vile, oh my god...I can't tell you how much I despise this single monster, and I am so very glad and relieved to know that you're doing something about it. :biggrin:

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:40 pm

fr blood wrote:
Legendary wrote:I think a Leg Vile might be a bad idea
I remember you saying that for every single leg before adding them. :rolleyes:
Not all of them, just ones like the Soul, Caco, and Pinky which are the most complained about Legs. If you make it please don't make him nearly impossible to beat like your other monsters, people like to have a chance at beating them with normal weapons and no rune. Before their nerf the monsters I named were really frustrating to fight. If they're going to be that hard then they need a weakness that stands out and makes them somewhat possible. Though I do have to admit they were all well made it's just they are really tough to fight for their spawn rate.
ThePlamzJoker wrote:
Legendary wrote:I kinda did nerf the Vel for 1.5.9.
YES! THANK YOU! PRAISE OUR LORD, LEGENDARY!

I never thought the cursed Weed Vile would ever actually have any changes again, seeing as it has been in LCA for a long time and is nothing new. I was hoping the Legendary Redeemer and Baby Sentient would get some changes because they are still relentlessly difficult compared to most other legs, and are more likely because they're still relatively new things that might need more work. But this Weed Vile, oh my god...I can't tell you how much I despise this single monster, and I am so very glad and relieved to know that you're doing something about it. :biggrin:
Lol I know, he was much due for a nerf. I was watching through your videos and noticed how impossible it seemed fighting him and instantly getting killed. I don't really find it fun when monsters are more impossible than entertaining to fight. The Redeemer also got a nerf for 1.5.9 and I think the Baby Sentient did also. A few other monsters got nerfs too such as the Soul, he had way too much hp and resist for just a Lost Soul. Also, your videos are not only entertaining, but they also help me to figure out what changes need to be made to certain monsters and what glitches need to be patched.

Blast98
Forum Regular

Post by Blast98 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:32 am

I have one question. Are you going to reduce the power level of the Legendary Baby Sentient?

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:21 am

Blast88 wrote:I have one question. Are you going to reduce the power level of the Legendary Baby Sentient?
Lol power level. Yes, he will be nerfed in 1.5.9.

Blast98
Forum Regular

Post by Blast98 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:05 am

Legendary wrote:
Blast88 wrote:I have one question. Are you going to reduce the power level of the Legendary Baby Sentient?
That's good hear because the amount of yellow bomb balls he launches needs to be reduced because he's spawning a bit too much of them. You can also reduce the chance of the yellow stalking projectiles launched by the Legendary Behemoth and Sentient shooting them out.

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Blast88 wrote:
Legendary wrote:
That's good hear because the amount of yellow bomb balls he launches needs to be reduced because he's spawning a bit too much of them. You can also reduce the chance of the yellow stalking projectiles launched by the Legendary Behemoth and Sentient shooting them out.
I agree. As is he is just too powerful. I overlooked the fact that he had the same damage factor as a Legendary Cyberdemon too. Those projectiles are also nerfed and will explode after touching a wall 2-3 times. Can't remember the exact number I changed it to though but it is more tolerable to fight against.

Blast98
Forum Regular

Post by Blast98 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:41 am

Legendary wrote:
Blast88 wrote:
Legendary wrote:
I agree. As is he is just too powerful. I overlooked the fact that he had the same damage factor as a Legendary Cyberdemon too. Those projectiles are also nerfed and will explode after touching a wall 2-3 times. Can't remember the exact number I changed it to though but it is more tolerable to fight against.
The True Legendary Cyberdemon also seems too powerful as well though the True Legendary Cardinal is already more powerful than the True Legendary Cyberdemon but what you'll need to do is reduce the amount of powerness for both of the True Legendary Forms of these two Cyberdemon type of monsters. I would love it if the True Legendary Cyberdemon didn't shoot out so much of lost soul looking projectiles and make so many blue sky laser lines as well. Also, remove the True Legendary Cyberdemon's ability to make the giant size laser ball and shoot it out as well.

MarkuzESP

Post by MarkuzESP » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:51 am

Blast88 wrote: The True Legendary Cyberdemon also seems too powerful as well though the True Legendary Cardinal is already more powerful than the True Legendary Cyberdemon but what you'll need to do is reduce the amount of powerness for both of the True Legendary Forms of these two Cyberdemon type of monsters.
Get a Berserk pack and punch that True Legendary walking bitch (with Skull of Power that Cyberdemon can be OHKO'd). Dunno if this is intended, because it is a HUGE weakness.

True Legendary Cardinal seems to be bugged as the guy gets perma-stunned when shot by a D-BFG. He starts a teleport, you keep on shooting, guy keeps on losing HP until BOOM.

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:20 pm

MarkuzESP wrote:
Blast88 wrote: The True Legendary Cyberdemon also seems too powerful as well though the True Legendary Cardinal is already more powerful than the True Legendary Cyberdemon but what you'll need to do is reduce the amount of powerness for both of the True Legendary Forms of these two Cyberdemon type of monsters.
Get a Berserk pack and punch that True Legendary walking bitch (with Skull of Power that Cyberdemon can be OHKO'd). Dunno if this is intended, because it is a HUGE weakness.

True Legendary Cardinal seems to be bugged as the guy gets perma-stunned when shot by a D-BFG. He starts a teleport, you keep on shooting, guy keeps on losing HP until BOOM.
Good eye ^_^. Now that the secret is out, yes he has a huge weakness to the Fist's melee damage. I even Increased the damage intake for fists in 1.5.9 so each punch does roughly 500 damage. It makes up for how insanely op he is. Also that isn't a bug with the Cardinal, it's meant to do that so that fights against him wont be so easy.

Metal_Spaghetti
New User

Post by Metal_Spaghetti » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi! i'm new, i have modified some weapons

EXPLOSIVE MINIGUN
explminigun.png
(this needs brightness)

FREEZE RIFLE
freezerifle.png
LEGENDARY BFG9000
kBtMM7W.png
(this needs brightness)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

theundeadsoldierx9

Post by theundeadsoldierx9 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:35 pm

Metal_Spaghetti wrote:Hi! i'm new, i have modified some weapons

EXPLOSIVE MINIGUN
explminigun.png
(this needs brightness)

FREEZE RIFLE
freezerifle.png
LEGENDARY BFG9000
kBtMM7W.png
(this needs brightness)
Wow Dude nice sprites Legendary need to add this :biggrin:

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Legendary wrote:
MarkuzESP wrote:

Good eye ^_^. Now that the secret is out, yes he has a huge weakness to the Fist's melee damage. I even Increased the damage intake for fists in 1.5.9 so each punch does roughly 500 damage. It makes up for how insanely op he is. Also that isn't a bug with the Cardinal, it's meant to do that so that fights against him wont be so easy.
Wow!,

So that means that IF you come to face a True Leg Cybie, you can take a very risky chance of going in Melee with berserk/skull and punch the Shit out of it easily....Kinda reminds me of the Bug in Brutal Doom that allowed you to continuously flip off a Cybie and make him replay his angry growl which pretty much made him a stuck target easy to kill...

arkore
Forum Regular

Post by arkore » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:49 pm

I was asked to assist with the lighting (which includes muzzle, and sparks) for the centered version of the expminigun. So, I contacted ForrestMarkX to acquire the source files, but I found out it's actually DoomNukem who would have the source files (if any exist). But DoomNukem is inactive, and has no responded to my private message for weeks now.

So, I will proceed to do some new sparks myself then.

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Metal_Spaghetti wrote:Hi! i'm new, i have modified some weapons

EXPLOSIVE MINIGUN
explminigun.png
(this needs brightness)

FREEZE RIFLE
freezerifle.png
LEGENDARY BFG9000
kBtMM7W.png
(this needs brightness)
These sprites are amazing! Please send them to me when you are finished. I'll make sure to give you the proper credits.
arkore wrote:I was asked to assist with the lighting (which includes muzzle, and sparks) for the centered version of the expminigun. So, I contacted ForrestMarkX to acquire the source files, but I found out it's actually DoomNukem who would have the source files (if any exist). But DoomNukem is inactive, and has no responded to my private message for weeks now.

That's fine. If he won't reply we can just put his name in the credits just to play it safe if he happens to come back after everything is already done and uploaded.

Metal_Spaghetti
New User

Post by Metal_Spaghetti » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:47 pm

These sprites are amazing! Please send them to me when you are finished. I'll make sure to give you the proper credits.
They will alert you as soon when i finished :biggrin:
I was asked to assist with the lighting (which includes muzzle, and sparks) for the centered version of the expminigun. So, I contacted ForrestMarkX to acquire the source files, but I found out it's actually DoomNukem who would have the source files (if any exist). But DoomNukem is inactive, and has no responded to my private message for weeks now.

I thank you for your help, we hope that DoomNukem answer...

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:18 pm

Metal_Spaghetti wrote:

Thanks :biggrin:. As for DoomNukem, I don't really think we need to wait. Arkore is already getting ready to start working on the muzzle and sparks.

theundeadsoldierx9

Post by theundeadsoldierx9 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:38 am

Legendary wrote:
Metal_Spaghetti wrote:

Thanks :biggrin:. As for DoomNukem, I don't really think we need to wait. Arkore is already getting ready to start working on the muzzle and sparks.
Sounds good :smile:

Zheg

Post by Zheg » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:39 am

aprove my weapons leg xD

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:27 am

Zheg wrote:aprove my weapons leg xD
Lol I saw them, they were good.

eric87051
New User

Post by eric87051 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:58 pm

Leg Behemoth's golden balls must be defeatable.

It's painful doing nothing but dodge them for a whole minute, then RNGesus gives you another pack of golden balls again....