[WIP] Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

[WIP] Re: Complex Doom: LCA (Legendary Complex Addon)

Post by Sepia-Paper » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:58 pm

haxmurderer wrote:DTech railgun looks sweet, good job Zheg!

BTW id Software totally ripped off the LCA colour palette and Leg Redeemer look for this new Doom 2016 DLC promo artwork.
I think you have been playing toooo much LCA,
the Cacodemon was always an Combination of Red, Blue and Green and it shows here quite well.
LegDemons are combination of Gold and Blue while the Leg Redeemer has an extra Black Carapace.

(p.s Doom 2016 ripped off most of the stuff from Brutal Doom)

Legendary
Forum Regular

Post by Legendary » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:37 pm

Zheg wrote:its done dtech railgun
sheeted with photoshop
i just need to code it, tonight will be done
http://imgur.com/csgAxyX
Nice, ill be looking forward to it. Let me know when you're finished with it.

BTW id Software totally ripped off the LCA colour palette and Leg Redeemer look for this new Doom 2016 DLC promo artwork.
That's interesting, that actually looks really cool though.

arkore
Forum Regular

Post by arkore » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:24 am

Just for the record.
Doge wrote:If you are hosting Replacer with ilca (insane lca), make sure you remove enraged zombie and imp from the spawn. Their decorate is broken and keeps ACS_ExecuteAlways 5432 which tries to change leg music in their See state which can accumulate thousands of scripts running if left alive on the field for too long, causing massive lag on the clientside.

Code: Select all

rcon replacer_zombieman_12class "\"\""
rcon replacer_doomimp_21class "\"\""
Doge wrote:gotta keep doing that, until doomguy fixes his broken monster, or just don't host ilca =p

LEGENDARY PHANTOM GUY
New User
Clan: MV Team
Clan Tag: [MV Team]

Post by LEGENDARY PHANTOM GUY » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:49 pm

Hello everybody.

Can someone help me with soundtrack? I want to make full soundtrack to post it in YouTube ( Also cowboy and chainsaw legs ) Thank you.

arkore
Forum Regular

Post by arkore » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:35 am

LEGENDARY PHANTOM GUY wrote:Hello everybody.

Can someone help me with soundtrack? I want to make full soundtrack to post it in YouTube ( Also cowboy and chainsaw legs ) Thank you.
90% of the LCA music came from YouTube. Most of the LCA music songs are from the group "Two Steps from Hell".

Some songs were edited, but not edited enough to warrant 1) re-publishing, and 2) re-publishing under a different name. But, perhaps. Nevertheless, there'd be no legal right to do so. LCA does not own the music it's using.

It'd be better if you just made a YouTube playlist of bookmarks to all the songs LCA uses. A list of song titles (in the LCA README) would help with that.

You can use 7-Zip or WinRAR to open the lca .pk3 file and extract the Music folder to have a copy for yourself. They are .ogg files, which most MP3 players support. If you need MP3 format, then use a program to convert them or maybe use Audacity and re-save them as .MP3.

tarrasqueSorcerer

Post by tarrasqueSorcerer » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:01 am

This playlist has almost all tracks. It doesn't have Leg Redeemer (it's still not identified), as well as the recent Leg Soul/Leg Tormentor.

LEGENDARY PHANTOM GUY
New User
Clan: MV Team
Clan Tag: [MV Team]

Post by LEGENDARY PHANTOM GUY » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:47 am

tarrasqueSorcerer wrote:

This playlist has almost all tracks. It doesn't have Leg Redeemer (it's still not identified), as well as the recent Leg Soul/Leg Tormentor.

Thank you, but can anyone send me leg chainsaw and cowboy music?

Killer2
Banned
Banned: Permanently

Post by Killer2 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Legendary you should really update your first post. It still has LCA 1.5.5 and it's respective changelog. It's easier for people to get it from the first post, and most don't have the time or patience to sift through a threat to see if there's a newer version or not. This would really help get more people into LCA.
I would also appreciate Blood toning it down with the hate for other mods. They have a right to exist, just as LCA does (yes, even ILCA, LCA's slightly retarded love child).

Galactus
Forum Regular

Post by Galactus » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:24 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Think this mod is in great need of some balancing, when people have to actually change the map because a certain monster spawned.

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Combinebobnt » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:09 pm

what if some wads were actually made to be unbalanced...............

the possibilities are endless.................................

fr blood
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by fr blood » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:50 pm

lol Galactus I can see that your screenshot is about the server including all the addons, it will be very hard to ask all authors to balance their stuff.

Galactus
Forum Regular

Post by Galactus » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:56 pm

fr blood wrote:lol Galactus I can see that your screenshot is about the server including all the addons, it will be very hard to ask all authors to balance their stuff.
The balancing issue came from LCA. In fact the addon gave all players 500/500 and a DTBFG to start with, yet they still had to change map.

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:58 pm

Sepia-Paper wrote: (p.s Doom 2016 ripped off most of the stuff from Brutal Doom)
yeah because getting health from melee-killing monsters has never been done before in any other game, ever.

that was sarcasm btw ... honestly, what major game developer would "rip off" a mod for a 20-year-old game, especially when that mod itself is a ripfest?
Last edited by Ænima on Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

Ru5tK1ng

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:42 am

Sepia-Paper wrote:

http://doom.com/assets/imgs/dlc/DLC2_Hero.jpg
I think you have been playing toooo much LCA,
the Cacodemon was always an Combination of Red, Blue and Green and it shows here quite well.
LegDemons are combination of Gold and Blue while the Leg Redeemer has an extra Black Carapace.

(p.s Doom 2016 ripped off most of the stuff from Brutal Doom)
The the majority of the modding community is based on ripping off other successful ideas. Complex Doom is no exception. :smile:

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:51 am

I can balance my shit easily but the thing here is Lca. They like the unbalance, for example i uploaded long ago a version of RM, randommons1.1.5 and was underrated asf because i removed my unbalanced monsters(Terminator, Hellfire Cyberdemon and Cerebral Commander), lol. (ps yeah i know my english sucks)

theundeadsoldierx9

Post by theundeadsoldierx9 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:40 pm

Lazyndaryyyyy why you don't update the first topic link to the most resent lca version? lol

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:29 pm

Skeleton wrote:I can balance my shit easily but the thing here is Lca. They like the unbalance, for example i uploaded long ago a version of RM, randommons1.1.5 and was underrated asf because i removed my unbalanced monsters(Terminator, Hellfire Cyberdemon and Cerebral Commander), lol. (ps yeah i know my english sucks)
for allll the crazy mods and addons appearing on servers now, I blame fr Blood for beginning allll of this by making an Awesome Complex Invasion Mod and enhancing it further with Legendary's LCA~

~The Doom Community is an Active Community that reacts with any input given to it with all forms of creativity, and yes Copying is also a method of basically making something new~

theundeadsoldierx9

Post by theundeadsoldierx9 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:55 pm

I made improved legendary zombie and improved legendary assault captain since the actual ones are kinda horrible also the new leg zombie gonna hold a leg plasmatic-rifle instead of a gold railgun these ones it's gonna be in the next lca version release

Screenshot= https://gyazo.com/32345834928996b947372fb1020e518f

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:44 pm

theundeadsoldierx9 wrote:I made improved legendary zombie and improved legendary assault captain since the actual ones are kinda horrible also the new leg zombie gonna hold a leg plasmatic-rifle instead of a gold railgun these ones it's gonna be in the next lca version release

Beautiful :biggrin:

theundeadsoldierx9

Post by theundeadsoldierx9 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:32 am

fr blood wrote:
theundeadsoldierx9 wrote:I made improved legendary zombie and improved legendary assault captain since the actual ones are kinda horrible also the new leg zombie gonna hold a leg plasmatic-rifle instead of a gold railgun these ones it's gonna be in the next lca version release

Beautiful :biggrin:
Thank you :D glad u like it i promise i'll make these spec ops for your complex doom invasion if u planning on continue it xd