Complex Doom Invasion

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
C:\)
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#281

Post by C:\) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:53 pm

urgent fix ---->all maps have missing pixels

about tech erasus i think u should change the name and the charging time "Tech Railgun" sounds better
the EBFG 9000 that weapon its nice but the primary fire sucks man i think u should make it like a chaingun but with rockets that would be better

User avatar
☕
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:44 pm
Clan: sSs
Clan Tag: sSs

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#282

Post by ☕ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:08 pm

Try removing everything from your skin folder ?

C:\)
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#283

Post by C:\) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:30 pm

found another bug on tanks and mech

once you enter there no way to get out only by /kill or get killed

Gadosen
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#284

Post by Gadosen » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:54 pm

C:\) wrote:urgent fix ---->all maps have missing pixels

about tech erasus i think u should change the name and the charging time "Tech Railgun" sounds better
the EBFG 9000 that weapon its nice but the primary fire sucks man i think u should make it like a chaingun but with rockets that would be better
C:\) wrote:found another bug on tanks and mech

once you enter there no way to get out only by /kill or get killed
Is there any reports about bugfixes asap?

User avatar
fr blood
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Posts: 933
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 pm
Location: France
Clan: Incredible
Clan Tag: [I]

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#285

Post by fr blood » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:18 pm

I don't have such bugs, these are happening only in your side.

Gadosen
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#286

Post by Gadosen » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:43 pm

fr blood wrote:I don't have such bugs, these are happening only in your side.
I'm lauching it with ZDL... maybe that's the problem?
Sorry if I'm being annoying... I just don't know what to do LOL

User avatar
fr blood
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Posts: 933
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 pm
Location: France
Clan: Incredible
Clan Tag: [I]

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#287

Post by fr blood » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:40 pm

Gadosen wrote:
fr blood wrote:I don't have such bugs, these are happening only in your side.
I'm lauching it with ZDL... maybe that's the problem?
Sorry if I'm being annoying... I just don't know what to do LOL
It's not a problem, maybe you should try with Doom Explorer I don't have any solution.

User avatar
Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:29 pm
Location: Bathroom
Contact:

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#288

Post by Sepia-Paper » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:21 pm

frblood is right, I'm not facing any bugs either aside from the new laser weapon being odd.

User avatar
pavo9001
Registered just to make one post
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:38 am

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#289

Post by pavo9001 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:52 am

C:\) wrote:urgent fix ---->all maps have missing pixels
Can confirm the missing textures. They seem to affect some walls but not all of them.
Screenshot_Doom_20170305_214623.png
Edit: Must have gotten a bad download. I redownloaded it on my pc and it was fine.
Edit #2: I found the issue, you have to load skulltag_actors_1-1-1.pk3 and skulltag_data_126.pk3 also.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pavo9001 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Blast88
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:51 am
Location: Monroe County, New York, United States

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#290

Post by Blast88 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:25 am

Found some bugs. Note that at this point I can't post the second bug picture of mine. Only one bug report picture for now I got.

http://i.imgur.com/Hb7BpTH.png

Gadosen
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#291

Post by Gadosen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:19 am

pavo9001 wrote:
C:\) wrote:urgent fix ---->all maps have missing pixels
Can confirm the missing textures. They seem to affect some walls but not all of them.
Screenshot_Doom_20170305_214623.png
Edit: Must have gotten a bad download. I redownloaded it on my pc and it was fine.
Edit #2: I found the issue, you have to load skulltag_actors_1-1-1.pk3 and skulltag_data_126.pk3 also.
Fixed! Thank you very much!

User avatar
Empyre
Zandrone
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:41 am
Location: Garland, TX, USA

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#292

Post by Empyre » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Why are you suggesting loading such an outdated skulltag_actors? Skulltag_actors.pk3 does get updated with new versions of Zandronum. Unless you're using the 3.0 beta, you should load skulltag_content2.1a.pk3 to replace both skulltag_actors and skulltag_data. If you are using the 3.0 beta, use skulltag_actors_3-0_170205.pk3 along with skulltag_data126.pk3.
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

Gadosen
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#293

Post by Gadosen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Empyre wrote:Why are you suggesting loading such an outdated skulltag_actors? Skulltag_actors.pk3 does get updated with new versions of Zandronum. Unless you're using the 3.0 beta, you should load skulltag_content2.1a.pk3 to replace both skulltag_actors and skulltag_data. If you are using the 3.0 beta, use skulltag_actors_3-0_170205.pk3 along with skulltag_data126.pk3.
The Phase Overlord sprite keeps bugging when I load the actors... is something wrong about the order of the files?

User avatar
Empyre
Zandrone
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:41 am
Location: Garland, TX, USA

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#294

Post by Empyre » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Load skulltag_actors before skulltag_data, or use skulltag_content which combines the two into one.
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

User avatar
DR_FUZZY
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#295

Post by DR_FUZZY » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:33 am

I believe there is a bug with the items, ive seen several times where me and other players get 'you can't use this item now'. It is probably related to either the tanks or waiting room.

User avatar
fr blood
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Posts: 933
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 pm
Location: France
Clan: Incredible
Clan Tag: [I]

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#296

Post by fr blood » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:59 am

As Blast88 said the problem is from being killed by an ice effect, so I added the NOICEDEATH flag for all player class in v0.99b so this problem will be fixed.
Last edited by fr blood on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
☕
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:44 pm
Clan: sSs
Clan Tag: sSs

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#297

Post by ☕ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Hello, it has been two times already that a mass client crash seems to have occured on the last new map. When I reconnected, less than a minute after, everyone was gone but two people.
Can't tell why it occured, but that was approximatively after the door on top on the giant ice stairs opens and some nazi are let out.

WADs used :

Code: Select all

skulltag_actors_1-1-1.pk3;
skulltag_data_126.pk3;
complex-doom.v26a2-opt.b8.pk3;
lca-v1.5.8.pk3;
complex-doom-invasion_0.99a.pk3;
complex-doom-song_0.99.pk3;
hpbar-v15b.pk3;
evecdsp-v2c.wad;
ttconnect2.wad;
NewTextColours_260.pk3
Since it crashed I don't have any demo to show.

Edit : also, after a bit when I reconnected again, the following message was echoed :

Code: Select all

P_StartScript: Unknow script 307
Dunno if it's related.

User avatar
fr blood
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Posts: 933
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 pm
Location: France
Clan: Incredible
Clan Tag: [I]

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#298

Post by fr blood » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Alright v0.99b is out, the main problem with ice should now be fixed.
I also added a new mech and a new suit(by The Sky Bug) hoping you will enjoy them.

User avatar
☕
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:44 pm
Clan: sSs
Clan Tag: sSs

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#299

Post by ☕ » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Thank you :)

User avatar
DR_FUZZY
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

#300

Post by DR_FUZZY » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:33 pm

I've been testing my server with complex-doom-v26a2-opt.b8.pk3 and noticed that fewer players drop from missed packets. I've found that the only problem with running complex-doom-v26a2-opt.b8.pk3 it is that the server will often spit 'p_startscript: Unknown script 306/307/308' when certain waves occur. I'm thinking it is related to a monster script. If anyone knows a quick fix for this, it may be better to run the optimized version instead of complex-doom-v26a2.pk3.

Post Reply