Complex Doom Invasion

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Blast88

Re: Complex Doom Invasion

Post by Blast88 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:45 pm

fr blood wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:31 am
I agree with him Epic Crates should and will be more rare in the future, if an update comes out a day.
I will be honest, even with Zandronum 3.0, since we already had tons of beta, my enjoyment was only for a week but my boreness is still present.
Smaller community, always playing the same mods, that is annoying, which explain why you don't see me around often like before because I litteraly lost interest on Zandronum both in game and modding/mapping.

I prefer to use the small free time of mine on modding at something else than Zandronum.

Especially with that new "bull shit" addon(yeah this is the right word) called "Insane Mode" made by ForestMark, which is nothing but a mess, thank you for starting the damn addon cancer here.
I would call it a metastasis from the primary cancer affecting complex doom and lca.
You know what, I think I would find it a good idea to nerf even more the chances of epic crates because notice that with so many players (I myself haven't played on the CDI servers yet though), there would probably be too many players being given special rewards as well as players looking kind of too overpowered. Now when does a new update come? Many stuff in the current version are still buggy and CDI needs to become compatible with the current LCA version (unless you want to wait until v1.6.0 of LCA comes out).

C:\)

Post by C:\) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:13 pm

fr blood wrote:
I agree with him Epic Crates should and will be more rare in the future, if an update comes out a day.
I will be honest, even with Zandronum 3.0, since we already had tons of beta, my enjoyment was only for a week but my boreness is still present.
Smaller community, always playing the same mods, that is annoying, which explain why you don't see me around often like before because I litteraly lost interest on Zandronum both in game and modding/mapping.

I prefer to use the small free time of mine on modding at something else than Zandronum.

Especially with that new "bull shit" addon(yeah this is the right word) called "Insane Mode" made by ForestMark, which is nothing but a mess, thank you for starting the damn addon cancer here.
I would call it a metastasis from the primary cancer affecting complex doom and lca.
i dont think you need to do so much update just make epic crates no more dropable and no chance to get from bonus crates, just killing cyberdemons/spider variants, all legs and Nazi subbosses

Blast88

Post by Blast88 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:08 am

C:\) wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:13 pm
fr blood wrote:

i dont think you need to do so much update just make epic crates no more dropable and no chance to get from bonus crates, just killing cyberdemons/spider variants, all legs and Nazi subbosses
Honestly, there's much more updates to be needed because there's still many bugs for one example.

∞Phantasm
New User

Post by ∞Phantasm » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:37 pm

Needs a proper download link I think. Maybe package it yourself as the current one doesn't work.

SmashingYourFace
New User

Post by SmashingYourFace » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:00 am

Couple things that's been annoying be since I started playing this wad over a year ago.

People being able to fist/chainsaw your sentries/marines, and people who I've seen stay in the waiting room for over half a level farming crates. You really shouldn't get crates in the waiting room.

Other than those two I love the wad man.