Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7h

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
User avatar
C:\)
Forum Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7

#581

Post by C:\) » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:44 am

mattbratt11 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:45 pm
C:\) wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:48 pm
...and DUDE that spread rune now its a nightmare if someone use it with the plasma caster altfire you SERIOUSLY need to remove it
Whoa dude, calm down. We have no problems about spread runes and dual-wielding plasma casters' altfire modes at all.
In fact, you're the one that's been making problems and trolling all over the internet, and it's all your fault.
Besides, it's nobody's fault anyway, except your spamming and impatience.
You are always complaining about wads drizzled with nonsense, aggression, insanity, and most of all, topped with unfairness and awful sauce.

Please calm down and be nice and patient my friend.
complaining my ass
the worst thing this gamemode needs its to end becoming another clusterfuck garbage
that rune terribly lags many users, only few players barely survives if someone spam using projectile weapons like leg bfg, devastador or proto-dfg with spread active

User avatar
Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:29 pm
Location: Bathroom

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7

#582

Post by Sepia-Paper » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:38 am

mattbratt11 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:45 pm
C:\) wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:48 pm
...and DUDE that spread rune now its a nightmare if someone use it with the plasma caster altfire you SERIOUSLY need to remove it
Whoa dude, calm down. We have no problems about spread runes and dual-wielding plasma casters' altfire modes at all.
In fact, you're the one that's been making problems and trolling all over the internet, and it's all your fault.
Besides, it's nobody's fault anyway, except your spamming and impatience.
You are always complaining about wads drizzled with nonsense, aggression, insanity, and most of all, topped with unfairness and awful sauce.

Please calm down and be nice and patient my friend.
and all of his efforts pay off with content being added exactly as he requests as most of his demands are quite good compared to what your accusing him of.

you should calm down and try not to be too much judgemental.

also he is not trolling, just posting stuff on the forums and keeping them alive, I really don't see any trolling here at all.

User avatar
Blast88
Forum Regular
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:51 am
Location: Monroe County, New York, United States

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7

#583

Post by Blast88 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:32 pm

mattbratt11 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:45 pm
C:\) wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:48 pm
...and DUDE that spread rune now its a nightmare if someone use it with the plasma caster altfire you SERIOUSLY need to remove it
Whoa dude, calm down. We have no problems about spread runes and dual-wielding plasma casters' altfire modes at all.
In fact, you're the one that's been making problems and trolling all over the internet, and it's all your fault.
Besides, it's nobody's fault anyway, except your spamming and impatience.
You are always complaining about wads drizzled with nonsense, aggression, insanity, and most of all, topped with unfairness and awful sauce.

Please calm down and be nice and patient my friend.
Wow Mattbratt! You’re the one who has to calm down. He’s pointing out some things that are wrong and will need to change.

TaporGamingBugReport
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:00 am
Clan: DoomBreakerMadness
Clan Tag: doombreakermdnss

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7

#584

Post by TaporGamingBugReport » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:34 am

Is CDM23 is here yet?

User avatar
C:\)
Forum Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7

#585

Post by C:\) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:27 am

yo blast88 about your map celestial station
tell blood to help you or if you can
make a jail on the D-proto-bfg secret its very easy for anyone to get that weapon earlier by using the jetpack suit or the helicopters
it makes your map so damn easy once everyone gets that weapon on the wave where the tanks suits mech and helicopters are available
also i think that weapon should spawn on the last wave dont you agree?

User avatar
BlushBerry
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:12 pm
Clan: Nuclear Empire
Clan Tag: [NE]
Contact:

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7

#586

Post by BlushBerry » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:23 am

TaporGamingBugReport wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:03 am
What happens if you set sv_maxlives to this mod?
Nothing. Because the gamemode is "Invasion"

Max lives are set through custom mod CVARS with the prefix "cdm"

User avatar
C:\)
Forum Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7h

#587

Post by C:\) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:35 am

HAH!!! and i thought blood would never add clusterfuck items
nice lie man xD

since you decided to add those, you need to do some changes

1.- now that we have an explosive railgun you should remove the demon tech railgun explosion ( test both weapons with a imp on the ground and you will see what i mean)

2.- the hand grenades buff its great but if its possible you should make the grenades to damage yourself if they explode close to you (unless you want everyone throw grenades like crazy without to worry about dying by the explosion)

General change

the BFG4700 you need to nerf the homing balls, its a easy win in the boss waves with that weapon (or make the weapon consume tons of ammo like 300 per shot)

Edit: bug found on hellstorm BFG10k
theres something wrong with the alternate fire because i have been crashing many times

User avatar
Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:29 pm
Location: Bathroom

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7h

#588

Post by Sepia-Paper » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:34 pm

I'm not a fan of CF stuff, it just made the game even more crazy then before, less clean

User avatar
C:\)
Forum Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7h

#589

Post by C:\) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:47 am

Sepia-Paper wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:34 pm
I'm not a fan of CF stuff, it just made the game even more crazy then before, less clean
the hand grenades are fine but they need to damage you if you get close to the explosion radius
the explosive railgun its fine too but the demon tech version has already an explosive and its more powerful, blood need to remove it
the hellstorm bfg10k its fine but maybe it should have the lowest chance to get it on crates and theres a problem with the alternate fire it crash the engine if you start to spam
the explosive super shotty needs to shoot the same bullets as the normal one already see both and the explosive are more

User avatar
Blast88
Forum Regular
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:51 am
Location: Monroe County, New York, United States

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7h

#590

Post by Blast88 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:57 pm

C:\) wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:47 am
Sepia-Paper wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:34 pm
I'm not a fan of CF stuff, it just made the game even more crazy then before, less clean
the hand grenades are fine but they need to damage you if you get close to the explosion radius
the explosive railgun its fine too but the demon tech version has already an explosive and its more powerful, blood need to remove it
the hellstorm bfg10k its fine but maybe it should have the lowest chance to get it on crates and theres a problem with the alternate fire it crash the engine if you start to spam
the explosive super shotty needs to shoot the same bullets as the normal one already see both and the explosive are more
Now perhaps I think it would be a good idea to rather replace the explosive railgun with a different weapon. Perhaps the D-Tech Repeater which can most certainly as the same sprites as the Realm667 Repeater. Perhaps you and me both agree that the spread rune should be removed because it's too overpowering and instead we could for the prosperity and reflection runes and the prosperity rune can sure set the maximum health and armor to 750.

User avatar
C:\)
Forum Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7h

#591

Post by C:\) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:43 pm

Blast88 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:57 pm
C:\) wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:47 am
Sepia-Paper wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:34 pm
I'm not a fan of CF stuff, it just made the game even more crazy then before, less clean
the hand grenades are fine but they need to damage you if you get close to the explosion radius
the explosive railgun its fine too but the demon tech version has already an explosive and its more powerful, blood need to remove it
the hellstorm bfg10k its fine but maybe it should have the lowest chance to get it on crates and theres a problem with the alternate fire it crash the engine if you start to spam
the explosive super shotty needs to shoot the same bullets as the normal one already see both and the explosive are more
Now perhaps I think it would be a good idea to rather replace the explosive railgun with a different weapon. Perhaps the D-Tech Repeater which can most certainly as the same sprites as the Realm667 Repeater. Perhaps you and me both agree that the spread rune should be removed because it's too overpowering and instead we could for the prosperity and reflection runes and the prosperity rune can sure set the maximum health and armor to 750.
for starters blood need to fix the hellstorm bfg makes everyone to crash the engine
the spread its totally OP but blood dont give a shit and i give up
reflection rune already said it will make some issues so its out of the list
prosperity would be a little op if the max hp and armor are 750 it would make the reg rune useless, 500 its enough

Meatvirus
Registered just to make one post
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:52 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7h

#592

Post by Meatvirus » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:55 pm

How does anyone get out of the mech suit? I'm stuck and cant do anything but shoot.

User avatar
Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:29 pm
Location: Bathroom

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7h

#593

Post by Sepia-Paper » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Meatvirus wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:55 pm
How does anyone get out of the mech suit? I'm stuck and cant do anything but shoot.
set key for exiting vehicle in keyboard controls dude

User avatar
C:\)
Forum Regular
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Re: Complex Doom Invasion - v0.99.7h

#594

Post by C:\) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:25 am

Found another bug

Legendary tormentor kamehameha attack can teamkill anyone including you
also i think that thing should have a nerfed delay like 30 seconds

Post Reply