Alternate DHTP (update v1.3)

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Doomenator
Forum Regular

RE: Alternate DHTP (update v1.1)

Post by Doomenator » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:31 pm

ZzZombo wrote: Thanks. Could you also host the other WADs, please?
Strange why you are not able to download from Yandex.Disk.
Last edited by Doomenator on Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZzZombo
Forum Regular

Post by ZzZombo » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:51 pm

The download button doesn't do anything on all browsers I tried.
QZRcon - Qt-based tool for Zandronum/Skulltag servers!
#grandvoid funny stats

Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:38 pm

ZzZombo wrote: The download button doesn't do anything on all browsers I tried.
I had a similar problem with Google service, not sure this will help, but I solved the problem by reinstalling flash player from Adobe.

Fastclick
New User

Post by Fastclick » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:04 pm

ZzZombo wrote: The download button doesn't do anything on all browsers I tried.
Same thing. (I'am from Saint-Petersburg, Russia). Many providers have problems with yandex.disk.
Mediafire - best solution for international file-sharing.
Last edited by Fastclick on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:01 am

Some videos.
Spoiler: Video (Open)
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag

Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:32 pm

Some brightmaps fix.
Last edited by Doomenator on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:03 am

Note.
BrightmapsDoom1, BrightmapsDoom2 and BrightmapsPlutonia are not compatible with each other.
They contain different textures with same names and must be used separately.
For TNT need to use BrightmapsDoom2.
My Brightmaps are not compatible with DHTP and default textures.
I had no idea what need it to explain to someone. :smile:

Blackmore1014
New User

Post by Blackmore1014 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Dominator, I would like to express my admiration for your work. Through a link on your moddb and conflict with one modder package and textures found your events.
Stunning clarity in high definition. Some textures and backdrops just delicious. Before they look great (like the burning of the city in Doom 2). And what is amazing animation of water / radiation / lava - shine. But more importantly, all the textures are combined with one spirit and style. Thus the spirit of the Duma. It could make a real fan of the Duma). I'm ecstatic.
But I would not come here if you did not want to ask you something). I read the topic, but apparently missed and doponyal.
Liquidpatch.pk3 - I understand that this is necessary. Without this there would be a beautiful water / waste / lava.
BrightmapsDoom1.pk3, BrightmapsDoom2.pk3, BrightmapsPlutonia.pk3 - but this is not understood. I mean I have not noticed a difference with them and without them. They need to change the lighting? Used every turn and without comparing - I do not see the difference. Can you enlighten?) And something else. And I understand you want to use only one of these mods? I just can not see the difference). I use GZDoom turns on 1 Doom, Doom 2, TNT, Plutonia every time I have to change the line?) That's just to understand these changes brightmaps).
Thank you again for your work. I will watch for updates).
Last edited by Fused on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Google Translate wrote:Dominator, I would like to express my admiration for your work. Through a link on your moddb and conflict with one modder package and textures found your events.
Stunning clarity in high definition. Some textures and backdrops just delicious. Before they look great (like the burning of the city in Doom 2). And what is amazing animation of water / radiation / lava - shine. But more importantly, all the textures are combined with one spirit and style. Thus the spirit of the Duma. It could make a real fan of the Duma). I'm ecstatic.
But I would not come here if you did not want to ask you something). I read the topic, but apparently missed and doponyal.
Liquidpatch.pk3 - I understand that this is necessary. Without this there would be a beautiful water / waste / lava.
BrightmapsDoom1.pk3, BrightmapsDoom2.pk3, BrightmapsPlutonia.pk3 - but this is not understood. I mean I have not noticed a difference with them and without them. They need to change the lighting? Used every turn and without comparing - I do not see the difference. Can you enlighten?) And something else. And I understand you want to use only one of these mods? I just can not see the difference). I use GZDoom turns on 1 Doom, Doom 2, TNT, Plutonia every time I have to change the line?) That's just to understand these changes brightmaps).
Thank you again for your work. I will watch for updates).
It would be more friendly to use Google Translate than to force us to do it for you.
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

Fused
Contributor

Post by Fused » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Blackmore, this is an English forum. Please stick to that. I will edit your post to a translated version.
Last edited by Fused on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My mods
Image Image

My socials
Image Image

Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:23 pm

Thank you. :cool:
Actually, BrightmapsDoom1, BrightmapsDoom2 and BrightmapsPlutonia differ slightly, but there are still some differences.
This is due to the fact that initially, Doom1, Doom2, Plutonia and TNT use different textures with the same name.
The archive AltDHTP in separate folders are the files which differ. Can compare them.
I just did not do additional texture Brightmaps for TNT, so it's compatible with Doom2.
Spoiler: Translation. (Open)
Спасибо. :cool:
На самом деле BrightmapsDoom1, BrightmapsDoom2 и BrightmapsPlutonia отличаются незначительно, но отличия все же есть.
Это связано стем что изначально Doom1, Doom2, Plutonia и TNT используют разные текстуры с одинаковыми названиями.
В архиве AltDHTP в отдельных папках, как раз находятся файлы, которые отличаются. Можешь их сравнить.
Я просто не стал делать дополнительные текстуры Brightmaps для TNT, поэтому он совместим с Doom2.
Last edited by Doomenator on Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackmore1014
New User

Post by Blackmore1014 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:49 pm

Fused wrote: Blackmore, this is an English forum. Please stick to that. I will edit your post to a translated version.
Empyre wrote: It would be more friendly to use Google Translate than to force us to do it for you.
Sorry.
Doomenator wrote: Thank you. :cool:
Actually, BrightmapsDoom1, BrightmapsDoom2 and BrightmapsPlutonia differ slightly, but there are still some differences.
This is due to the fact that initially, Doom1, Doom2, Plutonia and TNT use different textures with the same name.
The archive AltDHTP in separate folders are the files which differ. Can compare them.
I just did not do additional texture Brightmaps for TNT, so it's compatible with Doom2.
Spoiler: Translation. (Open)
Спасибо. :cool:
На самом деле BrightmapsDoom1, BrightmapsDoom2 и BrightmapsPlutonia отличаются незначительно, но отличия все же есть.
Это связано стем что изначально Doom1, Doom2, Plutonia и TNT используют разные текстуры с одинаковыми названиями.
В архиве AltDHTP в отдельных папках, как раз находятся файлы, которые отличаются. Можешь их сравнить.
Я просто не стал делать дополнительные текстуры Brightmaps для TNT, поэтому он совместим с Doom2.
So must need use brightmaps. Okay. For all other unofficial megawads I think use Brightmaps Doom 2.

One of the many textures that I like in yours pack - distorted creepy faces. I thought at first faces gone. And thought this texture you made as water, radiation, lava. But later I noticed faces. Just too fast they move. So beautiful animation).

I just play now Alien Vendetta with your textures. What I founded original low textures. I just noticed. I do not require you to do them in HD).
Spoiler: screenshot (Open)

About texture of lift (6 screen). I definitely see this texture in HD, but I founded low res too.
Maybe it's conflict textures. Don't know.
Spoiler: translation (Open)
Значит все таки нужно использовать эти brightmaps. Но все равно не понимаю зачем они и не могу заметить в игре). Хорошо. Для остальных всех неофициальных мегавадов, я так понимаю, нужно использовать brightmapsDoom2. Ибо большинство их делалось на Дум 2.

Одна из множества текстур которые меня восхитили - текстуры с искаженными, изуродованными ужасными лицами людей. Сначала мне показалось что их нет. И решил что ты просто сделал эту текстуру как воду, радиацию и лаву. Но потом я таки заметил лица, которые также растягивались и теперь еще более трансформировались и искажались. Просто скорость анимации высокая и я сразу не разобрал лиц). Блеск.

Сейчас играю в Alien Vendetta с твоими текстурами. Наслаждаюсь. Нашел некоторые оригинальные текстуры в низком разрешении. Просто на заметку. Я не заставляю делать их в HD). Может быть конфликт текстур. Не знаю.

-Скриншоты-

Насчет текстуры поверхности лифта (шестой скрин). Я точно видел эту текстуру в HD (потрясная и объемная), но почему-то попалась и оригинальная текстура. Может опять таки конфликт текстур.

_

Все таки просто восхитительный пак). И я даже скажу что он лучше чем у DHTP (забыл автора того, называют просто ZDoom HD Texture Pack, все с ними играли, самый популярный). Потому что в нем были огрехи. Например текстура с мордой черта и инфернального мужика с бородой были несколько гротескными. У тебя же они выглядят гораздо более пугающими. Про текстуры жидких поверхностей воды/радиации/лавы я вообще молчу - просто изумительно и такая сочность с четкость. Да и вообще у тебя просто все супер). Как бы колоссальный вес пака говорит сам за себя).

Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:02 pm

Blackmore1014 wrote:I just play now Alien Vendetta with your textures. What I founded original low textures. I just noticed. I do not require you to do them in HD).
About texture of lift (6 screen). I definitely see this texture in HD, but I founded low res too.
Maybe it's conflict textures. Don't know.
There are no conflicts. In AV is used additional textures with names different from the standard.

Doomenator
Forum Regular

RE: Alternate DHTP (update v1.2)

Post by Doomenator » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Update v1.2.
Brightmaps fix.
New Liquidpatch (for AltDHTP and default textures).
Spoiler: Downloads Yandex (Open)
Alternate DHTP v1.2 (232mb): https://yadi.sk/d/gcfDP9NBky6td

Brightmaps for Doom, Doom2, TNT, Plutonia: https://yadi.sk/d/eWyhxoMSky7Kh

Liquidpatch v2 for Doom, Doom2, Plutonia: https://yadi.sk/d/DJhHSxk2ky7Qk
Spoiler: Downloads Dropbox (Open)
Alternate DHTP v1.2 (232mb): https://www.dropbox.com/s/zwe99v8xy0rtz ... 2.pk3?dl=0

Brightmaps for Doom, Doom2, TNT, Plutonia: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qjx94xgnhe420 ... 2.rar?dl=0

Liquidpatch v2 for Doom, Doom2, Plutonia: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9d2pog41zetq8 ... 2.pk3?dl=0
Spoiler: Screenshots (Open)

Alecto2704
New User

Post by Alecto2704 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:22 pm

thanks for downloading rate 5 stars for fun, btw looks like beautiful textures when i got it
{YOU WANT METAL SLUG X? GET THIS LINK FOR FREE :)}
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kq69epn51v85a ... i.zip?dl=0
{MAYBE YOU CAN TELL WHAT IS EXO MUSIC IS?? GET THE LINK}
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n4cet ... ackV3a.pk3

Blackmore1014
New User

Post by Blackmore1014 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:53 am

Not see changes. Same at second screen. Use all files. AltDHTP+LP+BD2.
Last edited by Blackmore1014 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:37 pm

Blackmore1014 wrote: Not see changes. Same at second screen. Use all files. AltDHTP+LP+BD2.
The changes are not so critical, so you'll see the difference. Except that in Liquidpatch added HQ textures.
At all I do not see any comments about the errors, that would be something to seriously fix. :smile:

Blackmore1014
New User

Post by Blackmore1014 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Doomenator wrote:
Blackmore1014 wrote: Not see changes. Same at second screen. Use all files. AltDHTP+LP+BD2.
The changes are not so critical, so you'll see the difference. Except that in Liquidpatch added HQ textures.
At all I do not see any comments about the errors, that would be something to seriously fix. :smile:
I just watch this screenshot:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Jump on map24 and not see changed green waste. I already see same texture from previous 1.1.
But I still love and use your altDHTP).

Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:01 am

In previous Liquidpatch it was not possible to switch to default textures. HQ textures was absent. And it look like this:
Spoiler: Screenshots (Open)

Last edited by Doomenator on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.