Zombie HORDE - BETA 28 (page 16) - Fix1 (05/01/15)

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
manuelspark

RE: Zombie HORDE - BETA 25 PLUS 2 (Sources available)

Post by manuelspark » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:08 pm

thanks
Here zm17 ze21 and resources
not yet

any error tell me c:
Last edited by manuelspark on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rabbit lord
Forum Regular

Post by Rabbit lord » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:38 am

Spoiler: Old post (Open)
Zedek The Plague Doctor wrote:This wad is a smooth weapons wad, altering all weapons for aesthetic appeal. I tried to keep them as close to the originals as possible
Looks great :D I only have one suggestion (for now :3). The chaingun select animation seems* too slow it and overheats way too quickly. Any chance on reducing these?

Side note, since it seems that ZH is quite alive and well, I started to make another map. Started it a while back but when It's finished I'll send it Konar6's way.

*to me that is.
EDIT: Map updated moved to Mapping Topic!
Last edited by Rabbit lord on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

manuelspark

Post by manuelspark » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:37 am

hey rabbitlord u can test my maps ? pls :D and give me your opinion

Vegeta

Post by Vegeta » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:21 pm

If there are going to be two dedicated servers on GV, should it be too much trouble to leave one with the smooth weapons and the other with the default guns?

Neewbie
Forum Regular

Post by Neewbie » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Vegeta wrote: If there are going to be two dedicated servers on GV, should it be too much trouble to leave one with the smooth weapons and the other with the default guns?
That wouldn't make much sense

Really i don't see why people says its different the only timing that changed is maybe the chaingun and the shotgun is a little bit faster but the rest is the same plus it's a nice mod it have nice sprites and sounds, smoke effects, bullet decal and empty cases.

The old weapons are boring after all this time without update

Zedek The Plague Doctor

Clan: OLAF METAL
Clan Tag: [OLAF]

Post by Zedek The Plague Doctor » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Not every wad can be perfect, you know. Most of the people in the server seem to like it. I've got a patch for it, which I'll send to Konar6 as soon as he isn't AFK.

Zeberpal
Forum Regular

Post by Zeberpal » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:48 pm

While the idea of making smooth weapons is great I don't understand why you had to disbalance ZH with it.
1) Vomit - ZH became very easy for zombies, just pure easy. Humans win like 1/15 now, and if they do it's just because of a total newb.
2) Chaingun overheats very fast and shoots slow, what for?
3) Sniper Rifle scope - can't see shit. Oh well i guess i just photoshop it on clientside, so not much of a problem..for me
Image ImageImage

Zedek The Plague Doctor

Clan: OLAF METAL
Clan Tag: [OLAF]

Post by Zedek The Plague Doctor » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Zeberpal wrote: While the idea of making smooth weapons is great I don't understand why you had to disbalance ZH with it.
1) Vomit - ZH became very easy for zombies, just pure easy. Humans win like 1/15 now, and if they do it's just because of a total newb.
3) Sniper Rifle scope - can't see shit. Oh well i guess i just photoshop it on clientside, so not much of a problem..for me
I sped up the chaingun in the most recent patch. And I'm going to remove the vomit in the next patch.

Rabbit lord
Forum Regular

Post by Rabbit lord » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Zeberpal wrote: Vomit - ZH became very easy for zombies, just pure easy. Humans win like 1/15 now, and if they do it's just because of a total newb.
Well I see that the vomit may be a little overpowered, it shouldn't be outright removed. We've been discussing in-game seeing how it can be changed. Maybe have it push/damage (15-20hp) humans and have a 5-10% chance of infect instead of what it already is.

Neewbie
Forum Regular

Post by Neewbie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Zeberpal wrote: While the idea of making smooth weapons is great I don't understand why you had to disbalance ZH with it.
I agree with the vomit part, the chaingun got fixed but really with the old weapons the scope was just ridiculous. I can still aim with the scope without any problem

Melchizidek777
New User

Post by Melchizidek777 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:33 am

Please get rid of the zombie vomit. Any form of a ranged attack from zombies is simply to much for humans to overcome.
Humans only defense is an offensive mechanism (their weapons); so the fact that it only takes 1 slash from a zombies claws to infect is more then enough power for zombies to have.

I love the new weps, but the vomit just has to go.

Rabbit lord
Forum Regular

Post by Rabbit lord » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:43 am

I see it as a way of change. So that camping humans will be forced to find other places to defend. instead of the uber camp spot everyone is used to using.

SpaceMarine
Forum Regular

Post by SpaceMarine » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:43 pm

I have a suggestion, what if a player could carry more than one grenade?

Melchizidek777
New User

Post by Melchizidek777 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:37 pm

"I see it as a way of change. So that camping humans will be forced to find other places to defend. instead of the uber camp spot everyone is used to using."

The game itself is all about camping, running around of a flat surface blasting back zombies with your shotgun will only last so long.

Even the worst camping spot on ZM07 (Virtual), is not an absolute win-game area; through teamwork its not to difficult to break through.

Change is not always beneficial; especially when it destroys core aspects of the game.

bazzoka
Forum Regular

Post by bazzoka » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:19 pm

manuelspark wrote: Here zm17 ze21 and resources
lol i was planing Ze21 to finish my map
You can say good bye to your thread. Cause i am killing it.

manuelspark

Post by manuelspark » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:48 pm

ZM17 Midnight Club
[spoiler]Image
This map is like the hospital [inspired by amnesia] but it's a club and contains 3 secret events.[/spoiler]

Ze21 Cityscape
[spoiler]Image
[/spoiler]

I should talk to someone to upload the map to the server?Coz after seeing that new map[toyblock-_-], now that my map has potential
Last edited by manuelspark on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ze 22 Cityscape 100%
ZMinecraft (rework in process) ??% <------ :)
Ze 31 The Darkness 99% (Done but i need people comments)
Zm xx Heavenly Host Elementary School 0%
Zm xx Ao Oni Mansion (i made changes but isn't my map)
Zm 22 Someplace (Only on Old & New maps SERVER)

Rabbit lord
Forum Regular

Post by Rabbit lord » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 am

@Manuelspark: I've played ZM17 and found that it was really linear. The humans, if chased by a horde, will soon be cornered. Other than that I found the decayed hallway to be really interesting. Much less of a midnight club since there wasn't any that I saw. I'd say connect more paths and try to add more height variants and not add too many "impossible" camp spots.
I'll get to the other map when I have more time.

Also I'll see if I can get a hold of Xsnake (unless he sees this) in order to set up a new map pack. Maybe implement a new mapping order to separate from the main wad.

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Catastrophe » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:43 am

Pretty poorly detailed maps, manuels. Maybe you should work on them for another week.

manuelspark

Post by manuelspark » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Rabbit lord wrote: @Manuelspark: I've played ZM17 and found that it was really linear. The humans, if chased by a horde, will soon be cornered. Other than that I found the decayed hallway to be really interesting. Much less of a midnight club since there wasn't any that I saw. I'd say connect more paths and try to add more height variants and not add too many "impossible" camp spots.
I'll get to the other map when I have more time.

Also I'll see if I can get a hold of Xsnake (unless he sees this) in order to set up a new map pack. Maybe implement a new mapping order to separate from the main wad.
Thanks, i'll see what I can do

Catastrophe wrote: Pretty poorly detailed maps, manuels. Maybe you should work on them for another week.
.l. ò_ó

marine-latinpho-
New User

Post by marine-latinpho- » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 pm

When im trying to create a map, i need some especial scripts, like the panic script and the zombie selection one, I need a bit of help :neutral: