Death and Decay: More RPG! Scaling Monsters! New Hardcore mode!

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
nax
Lead Administrator

Re: Death and Decay: Now with a shop! [v1.9]

Post by nax » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:37 pm

so I've been hosting this for a bit getting some players joining in. I've found a few problems and have some ideas.

issues:
Selling weapons back to the shop results in losing the weapon and not getting any credits back.
Heavy Rifle - The sparks that occur when you hit a wall will occur where you hit and also occur higher up on the wall you're shooting.
Sawed Off - The primary fires only one shell, but it's reloading after every shot. I think this is a new issue? I don't remember it doing that before
Silver Gun - Reload Mastery doesn't seem to affect it. I'd imagine the pump counts the same way the SSG does, but if done for balance I can understand it. Though seeing as how most of the chunky weapons at the end have no reloads, it gives the Reload investment quite a bit of bang as Silver would be the alpha weapon with that build.

Suggestions:
Buyable Extra Lives for Survival Mode (this would help significantly due to the mod's difficulty in making maps playable) - possibly toggled for servers that don't want people to be able to buy extra lives?
CVars for XP / Credit multipliers - This would be amazing for slaughterwads which are insanely hard to deal with on survival
Some kind of Ammo Skill - Either regenerating ammo as an ability, or a Perk that grants % more ammo with each pickup.

having played DnD way back before the RPG stuff, I like the improvements a lot. fun times.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:59 pm

nax wrote:so I've been hosting this for a bit getting some players joining in. I've found a few problems and have some ideas.

issues:
Selling weapons back to the shop results in losing the weapon and not getting any credits back.
Heavy Rifle - The sparks that occur when you hit a wall will occur where you hit and also occur higher up on the wall you're shooting.
Sawed Off - The primary fires only one shell, but it's reloading after every shot. I think this is a new issue? I don't remember it doing that before
Silver Gun - Reload Mastery doesn't seem to affect it. I'd imagine the pump counts the same way the SSG does, but if done for balance I can understand it. Though seeing as how most of the chunky weapons at the end have no reloads, it gives the Reload investment quite a bit of bang as Silver would be the alpha weapon with that build.

Suggestions:
Buyable Extra Lives for Survival Mode (this would help significantly due to the mod's difficulty in making maps playable) - possibly toggled for servers that don't want people to be able to buy extra lives?
CVars for XP / Credit multipliers - This would be amazing for slaughterwads which are insanely hard to deal with on survival
Some kind of Ammo Skill - Either regenerating ammo as an ability, or a Perk that grants % more ammo with each pickup.

having played DnD way back before the RPG stuff, I like the improvements a lot. fun times.
The spark problem is a Zandronum bug and it's reported by Catastrophe.

The sawedoff problem doesn't happen for me. You need to tell me exactly under what circumstances that happens in.

The shotgun tier weapons with no actual reload don't benefit from that mastery. I kept that as a balance decision as the shotguns are all too accurate and making it faster would simply mean the weapons are way too fast.

I tried buyable extra lives, and they were too buggy / hard to save so I gave up on the whole idea. Zandronum is simply not good yet for handling these types of things.

The CVARs were planned, and I thought I had added them already but apparently I haven't. I'll be adding them in the next release, once 3.0 is officially out.

nax
Lead Administrator

Post by nax » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:22 pm

I'm having trouble specifically recreating it, but I believe it has *something* to do with keeping a server of DnD on for a long period of time. It doesn't seem to happen on a fresh server.

This leads me to believe that something irrevocably breaks it for the duration of DnD's loaded instance. Not sure specifically.

EDIT: As for the decision on Silver from a balance perspective, in my opinion it'd create another build diversion - since the end level weapons don't have reloads the mastery is essentially geared toward mid level characters using 3's and 4's until you're high enough to reach the big boy tiers. Silver is awesome but doesn't (and isn't supposed to, of course) compete with the end tier level weapons. If reload mastery affected silver it could offer a build diversion at around the same credit investment you'd be otherwise using for bfg's or even 8's. I'm not necessarily weighing in on this very heavily though, it's fine either way. Just thoughts I had as I was progressing.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:38 pm

DnD V2.1 Hype!

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Combinebobnt » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:10 pm

where is the 'wad doesn't crash anymore' update? 3.0? 2030?

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Re: Death and Decay: More RPG!

Post by Ivan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:21 pm

New version 2.1 is out! The files: Core -- Monsters -- Coop / Survival Only Ammo Spawner

Here is the changelog:

Code: Select all

LEGEND:

- Nerf
+ Buff
! New feature
* Bugfix / Tweak

=====================
== DND RPG RELATED ==
=====================

! Added "dnd_exp_scale" and "dnd_credit_scale" cvars, which scale your exp and credit gain by that amount.
! Now you can see your lives left in the "Stats" tab of the Dnd Menu.
! Added "dnd_firstbackpackold" cvar, which simply makes the first backpack you pick up behave like the vanilla one. Default is 'false'.
! The game will now constantly remind you to turn on "compat_clientsendfullbuttoninfo" if the server doesn't have it.
! Level up messages are now logged to console and won't appear at the middle of the screen.
! Added health bars! Now you can see health bars and traits of monsters you are fighting. To disable, set "dnd_monsterbars" to false.
! Added a new perk "Munitionist". Gives 10% more ammo per pickup, or a minimum of 1 per point you spend.
! Changed the way level clear rewards work. Now they scale with the map difficulty! This means there is a map evaluation system that determines (how accurate it is is up to debate) how hard a map is!
! Added kill streaks! You can disable them by setting "dnd_killspree" to false. For every 10 kills you are given a multiplier of 0.25. Starts at 0.25 multiplier on the XP that began your spree. Your bar will lower or raise depending how your streak is going.
! Added "Destruction Generator" to Slot 7 weapons.
! Added "Slayer" to the Slot 3 weapons.
! Added "Laser Pistol" and "Scatter Pistol" to Slot 2 weapons.
! Added "Excalibat" and "Necromancer's Sickle" to the Slot 1 weapons.
! Added a new accessory -- "Hate Shard". Returns damage back to attacker and makes them take 50% more damage for 5 seconds.
! Added a new player skin -- "Punisher".
! Changed the "Heavy Super Shotgun". It now uses sprites from Doom 4 Weapons project by Necronixis, and also behaves differently. Shoots 24 pellets, with 8 of them penetrating anything regardless in close range.
! Changed the "Torpedo Launcher". It now uses sprites from Doom 4 Weapons project by Necronixis. Made it a bit slower compared to what it was before, but increased damage to 180 - 220 from 160 - 200.
! Added "Talents"! Now you can increase your damage on a weapon slot category from the shop! This is made for the upcoming monster scaling system.
! Weapon Menu now has explanations for the symbols used in the weapon slot pages.
! Changed the way the "Bulkiness" stat works. It now increases your armor efficiency by 0.5% per point. What this means is your armor protects you for that much more damage, dying out slower.
- Cost of "Heavy Super Shotgun" increased to 4350 from 4000.
* "Stat Menu" has 2 pages now. Moved the "Current Gains" to the 2nd page of it.
+ Exp and Credit share will now be divided by at most 4. Previously it'd be divided to the player count no matter what, and give a minimum of 15 Exp and 7 Credits.
+ Increased "Razorfang" primary fire damage per shard to 48 - 72 from 40 - 60.
+ Increased "Razorfang" primary fire small shard damage to 10 - 18 from 8 - 16.
+ Increased "Razorfang" alternate fire skull damage to 5 - 10 from 4 - 8.
+ Decreased ammo usage of "Minigun" by 50%.
* Fixed a bug where "Minigun" would sometimes take too long to restore your speed.
* Fixed a bug where nails and heavy missiles were not increasing in the right amount per backpack pickup.
+ Decreased reload speed of "Purifier" by 4 tics.
- Increased spread of "Killstorm" to 7.2 x 5.2.
- Increased cost of "Killstorm" to 4500 credits from 4250.
+ Increased the "Bloodfiend Spine" projectile damage by 6, speed by 1, radius by 1 and height by 2. Explosion damage increased to 36 from 32, radius to 48 from 32. Forces radius damage now as well.
* Fixed a major problem that prevented players from sometimes leveling up, desyncing and breaking progression.
* Fixed a bug where if you were on the menu and someone exited the level, you'd have to press the menu key twice to open it.
* Fixed a tiny misalignment in some popup messages.
* Fixed a bug where the mugshot would not grin when picking certain weapons up.
* Fixed a nasty bug (hopefully) where you'd be bombared with weapon messages and lose your fists/pistol.
* "Taltos Ring" now works as intended!
* Added missing "Cyberdemon" and "Barbatos" rocket lights.
* Fixed a bug where "BFG 6000" and "BFG 32768" were not ignoring shielded enemies as intended.
* Fixed a small bug with the error pop-ups of DnD Menu.
* Fixed a bug where "Chainsaw" and the "Double Chainsaw" were quiet.
* Fixed a bug where "Heavy Missile Launcher" ammo would sometimes desync.
* Fixed a bug with "BFG" pickup saying it's a slot 9 weapon where it should be slot 7.
* Fixed one of the hellfire trails of "Death Staff" not properly benefiting from "Demon Bane" accessory.
* Fixed the alternate fire of "Razorfang" which was not benefiting properly from "Demon Bane" accessory.
* Fixed the slash attack of "Soul Render" not benefiting properly from "Demon Bane" accessory.
* Fixed a bug where "Venom" was not benefiting properly from "Nether Mask" accessory.
* Fixed melee attacks of "Soul Render" not benefiting properly from strength stat combined with "Demon Bane" properly.
* Fixed a bug where "Soul Render" was not benefiting from "Nether Mask" accessory.
* Fixed a bug where chainsaws were not scaling with strength properly. (They were half what they were supposed to be)
* Fixed a bug where "Hellforge Cannon" was not benefiting from "Nether Mask" accessory.
* Fixed a bug where "Demon Heart" explosion damage was not benefiting from "Demon Bane" accessory.
+ Since "Sun Staff" doesn't benefit from "Demon Bane" accessory, it's damage was increased to (12, 16) from (8, 12).
* Fixed a bug where sometimes (very rare) you still could not pick up temporary weapons due to a desync.
* Fixed a bug where the "Evil Sphere" was not counting towards the item count.
* Fixed weapons that had no GL lights when "Nether Mask" accessory was on.
* Fixed the "SelectedAccessory" unknown bug.
* Fixed a bug where "Magnum" didn't have any GL lights on its puffs.
* Keycards had missing rotations, added them.
* Fixed a bug where "Gauss Cannon" could harm allies.
* Fists and chainsaws no longer hit players.
* "Erasus" shotgun will now automatically reload if your clip runs out.
- Increased "Double Chainsaw" cost to 2750 from 1500.
+ Increased "Ebony Cannon" damage to 12-30 from 10-20.
+ Increased "Ebony Cannon" pellet damage to 3-6 from 2-4.
* Fixed a bug where you'd permanently have the buddha power if you took an invulnerability sphere while under the effect of "Angelic Ankh".
----> Note: Once the ankh wears off you will lose your invulnerability sphere! So don't pick it with ankh effect on you.
* You will no longer get free bonuses if there are no secrets, no monsters and/or no items on the map.
----> Note: Default is 1 and any value above 10 will be treated as 10 for both.
* Fixed "Angelic Ankh" and "Pendant of Reflection" not working once per map but once per life. Now works once per map.
----> Note: If you finish a map with 1 hp while the ankh is equipped, you'll start the next map with 2 hp instead of 1. A gift :)

=======================
== ONLY AMMO RELATED ==
=======================

* Fixed unkown script errors.

=====================
== MONSTER RELATED ==
=====================

! Added "Shadow" and "Roach" to the Imp category.
! Added "Demon Hound" to the Demon category.
! Added "Dark Servant" and "Crawler" to the Revenant category.
! Added "Dark Zealot" to the ArchVile category.
! Added "Chaos Serpent" to the HellKnight category.
! Added "Magma Serpent" to the BaronOfHell category.
! Added "Abomination" to the Mancubus category.
! Added "Spider Overlord" to the SpiderMastermind category.
! Added "Thanatos" to the Cyberdemon category.
* Fixed a bug where "Cyberdemon" could potentially infight other Cyberdemon class monsters.
* Removed unused code in some monsters that could create problems.
* "Paladin" will fire the grenade 6 units above his arm now.
* "Pyro Imp" death explosion damage increased to random(4, 16) from 4. Radius dropped to 64 from 72.
* Fixed a bug where "Shadow Priest" would infight with Cacodemons.
* Fixed a bug where "Mephisto" and "Gamon" could infight other Mancubi.
* Hidden "Stone Imp"s can now be hurt.
* Fixed a typo in "Hell Smith"'s obituary.
* Fixed a bug where "Bloodseeker" would not grant any Exp or Credit if gibbed.
* Increased "Bloodseeker" fireball damage to 20 - 40 from 20 - 35.
* Fixed the height and radius of "Hierophant", now it shouldn't get stuck.
- Nerfed "Mephisto" chaingun attack spread to 8.4x4.8 from 8.4x3.2.
- Mephisto is only resistant to explosives now, down from immunity.
+ Increased power of "Iron Lich" in terms of damage it does by projectiles.
+ Added "NORADIUSDMG" to Spider Mastermind variants that did not have it.
+ "Angel of Death" is now immune to any type of explosive.
+ "Gold Lich" darkness balls speeds increased by 4. (It has 2 types)
* Fixed a bug where "Psionic Queen" would not grant Exp or Credit.
* Fixed infight problems among Spider Masterminds.
* Fixed a bug where "Hades Sphere" would increase the monster count but not the kill count.
* Fixed a bug where "Terminator" could cause infights with other Cyberdemons.
* Fixed a bug where "Corpulent" would invoke an unknown state sometimes.
* Fixed a bug where "Spider Mastermind"'s minigun sound would play forever if it died while firing.
* Fixed a bug where monsters that should drop hearts were not dropping hearts. (Demon Heart mastery)
* Corpulent has single attack frames now.
* Fixed "Kjaroch" sprites.
- Greatly reduced accessory drop rates (now 4.6875%). This is in accordance with the upcoming database feature.
- Accessories also no longer drop if the average level in the server/game is below "dnd_accessorylevel" cvar. Default is 15.
- Accessories can now only drop from Cyberdemon or Spider Mastermind level monsters. This is in accordance with the upcoming database feature.
- Reduced "Diabloist" ground attack damage to 4 from 6.
- Reduced "Diabloist" ground attack explosion damage to 32 from 64.
- Reduced "Diabloist" ground attack stay time by 44 tics. (Bit more than a second)
- Reduced "HellSmith" red ball area explosions damage to 48 from 64.
- Reduced "HellSmith" ground attack damage to 10 from 15.
* Fixed a bug where "Avatar of Chaos" could infight some cyberdemon monsters.
+ "Avatar of Chaos", "Angel of Death", "Iron Lich", "Gold Lich" and "Hell Smith" are immune to fears.
+ "Undead Priest" will use the ghost offensive attack more often now.
+ "Undead Priest" ghost offensive attack is also dealing Vitality / 3 damage to players additionally.
- "Undead Priest"'s offensive ghosts will vanish if it enters pain state, or dies.
* Made "Hell Arbiter"'s spinning flames clientsided.
* Fixed a bug with the "Sludge Giant"'s corpse blocking after death.
* Fixed all mismatching radius/height problems with monsters. (Hopefully)
* Changed Kjaroch sprite names to KJAR from BOS3, this helps fix a bug with the "Hell on Earth Starter Pack" regarding their Belphegor monster.
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

FascistCat

Post by FascistCat » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:28 pm

Woot! TYVM!

I hope someone puts up a server to test this beauty asap.

SenPie
New User

Post by SenPie » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Any ACS source on this version? im curious about some stuff like the backpack capacity...., and awesome mod by the way!

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:55 pm

SenPie wrote:Any ACS source on this version? im curious about some stuff like the backpack capacity...., and awesome mod by the way!
Yes I'll be updating the ACS Source link right now, thanks for reminding.

EDIT: Source: DnD Source
Last edited by Ivan on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SenPie
New User

Post by SenPie » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:58 pm

Ivan wrote:
SenPie wrote:Any ACS source on this version? im curious about some stuff like the backpack capacity...., and awesome mod by the way!
Yes I'll be updating the ACS Source link right now, thanks for reminding.
Oh much appreciated! :)

Miguel371xd

Post by Miguel371xd » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:23 pm

The monster work with other weapons mods?

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:46 pm

Miguel371xd wrote:The monster work with other weapons mods?
It will but some small errors will be there probably. Test at your own risk.

Miguel371xd

Post by Miguel371xd » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:29 pm

Ivan wrote:
I tried it and it did not work :l

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Miguel371xd wrote:
Ivan wrote:
I tried it and it did not work :l
You need to be more informative. What didn't work? A screenshot of error messages, what you tried it with etc...

FascistCat

Post by FascistCat » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:02 pm

Just an idea that crossed my mind:

Make it so it's an acquirable ability to be able to tell the monster properties and show them on your HUD.

Jimp Argon

Post by Jimp Argon » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:32 am

Is there any way to make it stop spamming the console command line with "please activate compat_clientssendfullbutton info" ?
http://imgur.com/aOtKOJG

Or at least tell me what that even means so I can get the message to stop? I mean I can play this solo.... But the constant spamming is really bothering me. Can you help me figure out what that means and how I can make it stop?

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:40 pm

That's something I put so multiplayer server hosts take that into account while putting their servers. I guess that happened in singleplayer since I forgot to check if the game was multiplayer or not. You should be able to make it go away by typing "compat_clientssendfullbuttoninfo 1" or "set compat_clientssendfullbuttoninfo 1" in the console. I'll fix that in the next version.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Re: Death and Decay: More RPG! Scaling Monsters!

Post by Ivan » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:46 pm

A new version has been released! Core -- Monsters

Highlights:

- Scaling monsters! Tougher challenges lie ahead!
- Tons of bugfixes from the previous version.
- Weapon buffs!

Changelog:

Code: Select all

LEGEND:

- Nerf
+ Buff
! New feature
* Bugfix / Tweak

=====================
== DND RPG RELATED ==
=====================

! Monsters now scale! There are a few cvars you can use to change behavior. These are listed at the bottom.
! Added lots of price scaler CVars for the shop! Read bottom of the file for more.
! Added dynamic lights to keys!
! Added "Monster Info" mastery that lets you see monster's hp bars, levels and associated traits. Cost 2000 credits.
* Fixed a bug where "Hobo" and the "Space Marine" were not benefiting from the damage amplify portion of "Hate Shard".
- Getting hurt now stops effects of "Regeneration Mastery" for 1 second.
- Slot 8 weapon prices increased to 20k up from 18k.
+ "SMG" bullets do a fixed 15 damage per shot up from 7 - 14 - 21.
+ "Eforcer Rifle" now does 20 - 45 damage up from 20 - 35.
+ "Hellforge Cannon" ammo capacity is now 100 up from 75.
+ "Silver Gun" explosion damage increased to 32 - 48 from 32 - 40.
+ "Silver Gun" shoots 9 pellets up from 8.
+ "Lead Spitter" does 18 damage per bullet up from 15.
+ "Basilisk" can now hit ghosts.
+ "Nailgun" nail damage increased to 8 - 16 from 8 - 14.
+ "Turel Cannon" does 125 damage on tap and 80 damage on rapid mode, up from 100 and 75 respectively.
+ "Turel Cannon" has an alt fire! It simply does only focused shots now.
+ "Nuclear Plasma Rifle" now does 36 - 60 damage up from 36 - 45.
+ "Nuclear Plasma Rifle" now does 10 - 30 explosion damage up from 4 - 12. Radius increased to 48 from 32.
+ "Ebony Cannon" balls do 16 - 40 damage up from 12 - 30. Explosion damage increased by 16 and 32 for normal and alternate fire balls. Explosion radius increased to 64 from 48.
+ "Mercury Launcher" now does 192 area damage in 160 unit radius up from 128 area damage in 128 unit radius.
+ Increased damage of "Heavy Missile Launcher" by 32 on both impact and area damage.
* Talent costs are reduced properly by "Charisma" now.
* Fixed a bug where your kill spree would stop working if you ended a map with the meter at a non-zero value.
* Fixed inconsistent menu messages and irrelevant menu return conditions.
* Fixed a bug where stat reset would not take into account the "Munitionist" perk.
* Fixed a bug where shell boxes (yellow ones) would not give "Slayer" ammo.
* Fixed a bug where "Heavy Super Shotgun" was not using any ammo.
* Fixed a bug where the backpacks would not check for the capacity of "Slayer" ammo.
* Fixed a bug where the "Scatter Pistol" would be lost upon picking up a new weapon or berserk.
* Fixed a bug where a compatflag message would spam you even in Singleplayer.
* Fixed a bug where the "Laser Pistol" charge sound would loop even after firing.
* Fixed a bug where "Chainsaw", "Double Chainsaw", "Necromancer's Sickle" and "Excalibat" were not benefiting from talents properly.
* Fixed a bug where you could still buy "Erasus" after buying "Heavy Super Shotgun".
* Fixed a bug where if you died with the menu up, you'd still see the menu.
* Fixed a bug where your level would be shown as 99 instead of 100 in the hud if you were level 100.
* "Excalibat" ball explosions will no longer push players.
* Fixed a bug where the "Heavy Machine Gun" would not alert monsters.
* Gibs can now be turned off through special fx toggle.
* "Heavy Super Shotgun" no longer pushes people.
* "Heavy Super Shotgun" will not reload when it runs out of ammo now.
* "Destruction Generator" explosion sound is no longer global.
- Slowed "Heavy Super Shotgun" by 2 tics.
+ Reduced "Erasus" primary fire spread to 9.0 x 6.4 from 10.4 x 7.2.
+ Reduced "Erasus" secondary fire spread to 12.8 x 8.2 from 15.6 x 9.8.
+ "Rotary Grenade Launcher" now does 192 damage on impact up from 96, and explosion radius is 192 up from 160.
+ "Erasus" shoots one more pellet now.
* "Death Staff" ground flames no longer cause water splashes.
- "Soul Stealer" mastery cost is now 9750 up from 8500.
- "Close Combat" mastery cost is now 6000 up from 4500.
- Talents now have a cap of 100.
- "Destruction Generator" only releases 6 energy balls down from 12.
- "Destruction Generator" explosion damage on initial and aftermath energy balls reduced to 384 and 192 respectively from 512 and 256.
- "Destruction Generator" now uses 40 cells up from 30.
- "Destruction Generator" now does self damage.
+ "Excalibat" direct hit damage increased to 50 - 150 from 30 - 90.
+ "Excalibat" explosion damage increased to 96 from 64.
- "Excalibat" now requires 1 soul for its altfire.
* Reduced bullet casing count to 1 in "Lead Spitter".
* When you enable "sv_weapondrop" flag on the server, you'll see a message telling you to turn it off, as it breaks mod rules.
* Fixed a bug where if the servers had double ammo on, "Sawedoff" would reload after firing all the time.
* Fixed a bug with "Excalibat" where the balls would hit players.
* Fixed a bug where "Lead Spitter" was not benefiting properly from "Reloading Mastery".
* Fixed a bug where "Nether Mask" was not benefiting "Excalibat" properly.
* Fixed a bug where when you bought "Destruction Generator", if you had a "BFG 6000" it would not be removed.
* Fixed a bug where the keycards would sometimes not display a frame.
* Fixed a grammar error in the reward texts.
* Fixed a bug where the "Destruction Generator" energy ball could get reflected.
* Fixed a random pixel in "Excalibat" idle frames.
* Fixed a bug where "Excalibat" could hit team mates.
* Fixed a sprite name clash with "Nuclear Plasma Rifle" and "Dark Zealot"'s graphics.
* Fixed a bug where "Minigun" tracers were too big.

=======================
== ONLY AMMO RELATED ==
=======================

- None.

=====================
== MONSTER RELATED ==
=====================

! All monsters now scale! Both in terms of health and damage. You can adjust or turn off this scaling through CVars.
- "Gamon" does not have a hitscan attack anymore.
+ "Gamon" projectiles now pierce armor.
* Fixed a bug where "Hades Sphere" could damage players while in invisible state.
+ Increased slam damage of "Thanatos" by 16 on each explosions, and radius increased to better match it's visual.
+ Made "Hell Arbiter" a bit more aggressive.
+ Made "Arachnophyte" more aggressive.
* Fixed a bug where "Iron Lich" was using the wrong frame for its ice attack.
* Fixed a bug where "Spectre"s were not giving any Exp or Credit.
- "Spider Overlord" gives 1750 Exp and 1200 Credit down from 1900 Exp and 1350 Credit.
+ "Spider Overlord" shoots 4 bullets instead of 3.
+ "Angel of Death" now gives 1750 Exp and 1275 Credit up from 1500 Exp and 1125 Credit.
+ "Enhanced Cacodemon" was lacking a melee state, instead it will aggressively shoot energy balls when players are close.
+ "Weakener" projectile speed increased to 30 from 25.
- "Weakener" pain chance increased to 160 from 128.
+ "Azazel" projectile speeds increased by 2. (Not ground attack)
- "Azazel" ground explosions damage reduced to 36 from 48.
+ "Shadow Priest" projectile damage increased to 2 from 1.
+ "Barbatos" rocket hit damage is now 30 - 48 from 6 - 48.
+ "Kjaroch" melee does 30 damage up from 26.
* Added a missing "Homing" property to the "Shadow Priest".
* Moved "Paladin" red projectiles 4 units higher.
* Fixed a bug where "Mephisto" could still infight with plasma.
* Fixed a bug where "Imp Abomination" was doing less damage than it should have.
* Fixed a bug where "Avatar of Chaos" cubes would still not show up sometimes.
* Fixed a bug where "Avatar of Chaos" cubes would not play their bounce sound.
* Fixed a bug where "Undead Mage" could infight imps.
* Fixed a bug where "Avatar of Chaos" could drop multiple accessories.
* Fixed a bug where "Roach" would rarely spawn in place of an imp.
* Fixed a bad state in "Grell" that made it look stupid when dead too close to the floor.
+ Increased "Terminator"'s health to 5750 from 5250.
+ "Terminator" now has "Hardened Skin".
* Changed "Terminator"'s AI a bit to make it decide easier on which attacks to use.
+ "Terminator" now gives 1850 Exp and 1350 Credit up from 1750 Exp and 1250 Credit.
+ Increased projectile speed and damage of "Cardinal" by around 20%.
+ All ArchVile class monsters have "QUICKTORETALIATE" flag on them now.
* "Shadow Disciple" should no longer just dash across the map.
* Added dynamic lights to "Death Vile".
+ Made "Iron Lich" and "Gold Lich" more aggressive.

=====================
==    CVAR STUFF   ==
=====================

* Value on the right is the default value. Capped at 10.

server int dnd_shop_scale = 1;
server int dnd_shop_wep_scale = 1;
server int dnd_shop_ammo_scale = 1;
server int dnd_shop_artifact_scale = 1;
server int dnd_shop_ability_scale = 1;
server int dnd_shop_talent_scale = 1;

* Monster scaling cvars.

- float dnd_monster_dmgscalepercent = 0.04 (4% damage of the base will be added per monster level)
- int dnd_monster_hpscalepercent = 4 (4% will be added per monster level)
- dnd_monsterscale = true (Toggles monster scaling)
- dnd_monster_rewardscalepercent = 5 (Affects credit and exp gain counts per level of monster, max 25)

Kargaris
New User

Post by Kargaris » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:13 am

So is there ever going to be a fix to the issue with the Nether Mask not affecting melee weapons? I'm incredibly sad that ghosts are immune to my dual-chained wrath, even when I wear the scary Halloween mask.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:22 am

Kargaris wrote:So is there ever going to be a fix to the issue with the Nether Mask not affecting melee weapons? I'm incredibly sad that ghosts are immune to my dual-chained wrath, even when I wear the scary Halloween mask.
It appears I only forgot this for the 2 chainsaws the mod has, all other weapons should be fine. I'll fix that in the next update.