All Out War II: X -R8: Now with Rhinos, Lightning Troopers, and more!

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.

Should destroying enemy buildings also deduct enemy tickets?

Total votes: 0

Suiseiseki
New User

RE: All Out War II: X -R6: Now with Jaguars

Post by Suiseiseki » Fri May 30, 2014 8:22 am

Catastrophe wrote: All 6 shots and still couldn't kill a gunman? Alright probably gonna buff.
That was WITH the firepower upgrade crate, so I'm assuming that without it, he could've survived 10 to 12 shots.

However I did some more play testing with autorifle in one map, and managed a few kills. It SEEMS like it does more damage to players if they run through the tib radiation it leaves behind,or if the projectiles explode near their feet. I can't tell for sure if it actually did more damage that way or if I was just finishing off injured players. All in all it seems like directly hitting people doesn't do much damage though. I think it might need some more controlled testing to determine in which ways it inflicts the most damage.

k4r4t3k4n4k4s

Post by k4r4t3k4n4k4s » Fri May 30, 2014 11:58 am

Would actually be cool if Timecop could choose which base to teleport. But then you need to consider the new c4 timings and sounds. Maybe make the timecop teleport more visual/loud.

Status at the moment is that you just get surprised when a building goes down without any alarm.. So currently one or two guys patrolling is like mandatory. So it won't work in games of small numbers. Or like, with the current focus on base defence...

Catastrophe
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Catastrophe » Fri May 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Added poll top op, feel free to vote on whether tickets should be deducted from the enemy team if you destroy their building.

CloudFlash
Zandrone

Post by CloudFlash » Fri May 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Catastrophe wrote: Now the next question, if you would want something new added to the research center, what would it be?
The GodDrone Prototype: Every time a player with this thing activated enters pain state, he has 1% chance to have his HP fully recovered.
Would work for 10 seconds after activation, would cost 'round 300-400 bucks, would disable mechs. As soon as the buff wears off, it goes into 30 seconds long cooldown (optional: during the cooldown, player is 10% more vulnerable to everything).
https://i.imgflip.com/i5tpe.jpg
*Hey, who wants to hear my solution to the modern world's problems? ^Me! %Me! @Me! #Me! *WELL TOO BAD @Did he just stab himself with this butcher knife? %Looks like it ^Hey, the pizza guy arrived! %Pizza! Yey

Suiseiseki
New User

Post by Suiseiseki » Fri May 30, 2014 7:36 pm

k4r4t3k4n4k4s wrote: Would actually be cool if Timecop could choose which base to teleport. But then you need to consider the new c4 timings and sounds. Maybe make the timecop teleport more visual/loud.

Status at the moment is that you just get surprised when a building goes down without any alarm.. So currently one or two guys patrolling is like mandatory. So it won't work in games of small numbers. Or like, with the current focus on base defence...
Timecop is loud and easy to spot when teleporting, but when he arrives on the other side there's almost no giveaway at all. So adding some sort of arrival sound or animation to help spot them should be done.

I agree somewhat though, people have to devote WAY more time to patrolling and now defenses have to be set up much earlier in the game, giving players a bit less freedom to go kill each other/harvest as they normally did. Otherwise buildings pretty much disappear without warning, and as mentioned often before, utility rush is becoming more and more common, since the c4 is quieter and the upgrade to shorten their timer makes getting in early and dropping tons of bombs much easier.

*also the upgrade research seems to be EXTREMELY cheap in exchange for how useful it is. 10 seconds less is nothing to laugh at.
Catastrophe wrote: Now the next question, if you would want something new added to the research center, what would it be?
I'd actually vote for more advanced versions of some current research.
Researches that require certain pre-reqs. Like a stage 2 HP or ammo regen that requires the first HP or Ammo regen to be active, and at a much greater cost. (Double, perhaps?)

I'd also be behind any kind of researches that add new items to people's inventories. Like temporary boosts or something available to everyone, perhaps in syringe form like the healing syringe currently available, but maybe these could be temporary move speed or armor boosts, short duration, one use powerups.

Maybe a high-cost research that gives a permanent +1 to the entire team's armor level?
Last edited by Suiseiseki on Fri May 30, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lollipop
Zandrone

Post by Lollipop » Sat May 31, 2014 12:38 pm

I would simply like to see a bigger variation in flying mechs, I think that would spice up the gameplay quite a bit, though I guess there are more flaws to that idea than it first sounds like?
Spoiler: Modding Qualifications (Open)
ACS: If it's of ridiculous scope and of suicide-inducing complexity then it's the thing for me.
DECORATE: I can make more or less any godawful hack I need. Doesn't mean it works, though.
Maps: I only map for testing ACS.
GFX: Not enough time or experience.

If you need help, advice or similar, feel free to send me a PM. ;)
Spoiler: My Current Projects (Open)
> ZMemory
> Various undeveloped ideas. (This one is an immutable fact)
Combinebobnt wrote:i can see the forum league is taking off much better than the ctf ones
GalactusToday at 1:07 PM
are you getting uncomfortable jap
feeling something happen down there

Cruduxy
Zandrone

Post by Cruduxy » Sat May 31, 2014 1:33 pm

Nerf mini-refinery and add an end-tier chrono harvester that can tp back to its base -Ok its from RA2 but current harvesters are almost useless-.
Normal harvesters have high armor vs lowest tier units in each class -except maybe rockets-.
Obelisk shots leave a particle effect where they hit for 10 seconds, so you have to destroy it or risk it giving away your infiltrations over and over.
Getting hit by an obelisk drains energy classes ammo.
C4 re-stocks over time so spamming them isn't the go-to strategy all the time. Advanced ones don't have this limit.
Some mechs deal increased damage to buildings or add a siege mech?
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Nothing to see here

roman6a

Post by roman6a » Sat May 31, 2014 5:10 pm

but current harvesters are almost useless

current harvesters

almost useless

also moar armor for free class ??? ?
But literally half the team (if not all) at the start goes with it because you harvest for 200/500 credits per goal and they're pretty goddamn fast on their own, plus they have an SMG like almost every other low tier class which deals ridiculeous amounts of damage for a free weapon and they have tiberium armor which is totally immune to tiberium fields.
(giving the team about 75/200 credits per harvest is almost a joke though considering this is a teamgame, it should be 200/300 with you getting just an extra 100 for the hard work, also why does advance harvesting TRIPLES the income? it should just duply it at the least)

Literally rolling with 5000 credits first 3 minutes w/adv harvesting if you don't buy anything but tiberium harvester on aow02 and if unhindered by enemies

Which is almost every match because everyone buys adv harv research at the start with some donating feeding if not then some advanced C4 for early utilspam.

I do agree with nerfing mini refinery though, maybe making it ONLY avaible if your main refinery is destroyed? because regular refinery gains is 2c/sec +2 for adv harvesting +4 WITH mini refinery, 8c/sec that's just some ridiculeous amount of credits per second.
Obelisk shots leave a particle effect where they hit for 10 seconds, so you have to destroy it or risk it giving away your infiltrations over and over.
The big SHOOOSH charge noise already alerts you, the entire enemy team, and perhaps your own team (given that it's loud enough) that there's someone inflitrating/someone SHOULD be looking for an infiltrator, plus if you already were hit by it... WHY would you spend your time shooting at where you were shot? you lost health AND became visible for quite some time, this would make it even harder to get into the enemy base to set c4 off, if not be completely stupid to even try and "defuse" because it would give you away even more because LASERSOUNDS or cause lag to other players (see: mexican pentium 2's).

I kind of don't like the trend to make it even harder to accomplish the MAIN OBJECTIVE in this mod that everyone has going for, i mean, you're supposed to actually try and kill bases, but almost nobody ever does because IMPENETRABLE DEFENSES PLS.

also
C4 re-stocks over time
This is a big NO, there's a shitton of things already that you can do to regain c4, if not have even more than your starting 1 (hello research center), nevermind the endless utilspam

Also why would c4 magically appear on your inventory? at least ammo is understandable because the marines have some nanomachines that make those inexpensive 9mm/laser bullets once the ammo regen is on (¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?) but high-tier explosives... just why.
It would just encourage spamming because you'd just get more in a few seconds/a minute without having to go back to the base and refill.
add siege mech
what's a titan? as far as i know, he and the madcat are the GO TO when you want to shell on the bases.

no they're not anti-mech mechs.

that's the guardian.

why are you spamming at the enemy base with a defense mech?

stop.
Last edited by roman6a on Sat May 31, 2014 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cruduxy
Zandrone

Post by Cruduxy » Sat May 31, 2014 6:55 pm

Talk about mis-reading a lot..
C4 restocking aka there is a limited amount available for purchase in base not magical c4 regeneration..
for siege mechs they sure take a long time to do their job. why not just go guardian + c4 spam all time every game?

The obelisk only kills players who don't bother dodging it anyway. And currently you have no way to know where it shot unless you were very close to the area hit -because most of the time its busy shooting people camping outside your base. Its even a joke considering obelisk towers are supposed to shoot a laser beam.

No one bothers using harvester unless they just joined game and need a level or two and the enemy team didn't decide their go-to win strategy is camping tiberium fields or utility rushing. Never joined a server where a team is gold starved unless they went all mech without having a mini-ref.

Edit : Its funny you say breaking bases is difficult then immediately talk about util c4 rush the next paragraph...
Last edited by Cruduxy on Sat May 31, 2014 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here

Suiseiseki
New User

Post by Suiseiseki » Sat May 31, 2014 7:52 pm

Cruduxy wrote: Nerf mini-refinery
Eh, Maybe reduce its hp slightly. Although it's not like Mini refs are easy to defend anyways. MAYBE reduce the credit yield by 1c per second. Otherwise it should be considered fair to have it the way it is.
Cruduxy wrote: Current harvesters are almost useless-.
No offence but that made me chuckle a little.
Maybe they're useless in COMBAT, but they're the backbone of your team's economy. Having at least one harvester, unhindered by tiberium campers, reduces the time it takes to do all the researches by an insane amount. Especially after the enhanced refining research is established. It funds all the goodies that team mates can buy at the same time.

For that reason alone, harvester is already one of the most useful classes in the game. They're only bad for combat because they're slower than Gunman, but that begs to question, why do they get an SMG? Tiberium harvesters should just have a pistol and their obligatory grenade, again, this is not a class you're supposed to be fighting with. It's only for harvesting.
Cruduxy wrote: why not just go guardian + c4 spam all time every game?

The obelisk only kills players who don't bother dodging it anyway. And currently you have no way to know where it shot unless you were very close to the area hit -because most of the time its busy shooting people camping outside your base. Its even a joke considering obelisk towers are supposed to shoot a laser beam.
Well, first up, Guardian is defense only. The only thing it is good at doing is blowing up other mechs, and sometimes stepping on infantry stupid enough to get close to you. Even orcas are better at delivering building damage than guardians.

Secondly, the obelisk limits the paths people can take into your base. It makes a very loud noise whenever someone is in its range (which usually means someone is either shooting at the base from outside, or someone is trying to get in your buildings). Also, it takes far longer to infiltrate while the ob is active because people have to find cover half the time and wait for the ob to cool down before moving again, or else they'll either get shot or spotted.

The obelisk ALSO prevents mechs from rushing right into the middle of your base like madmen. I don't know if you realized this but obelisk does MASSIVE damage to all mechs, and if the enemy team is smart, when your ob goes down, they can just jump in mechs and then run right into your base to shell the crap out of it.

*Edit: on the topic of guardians, is it just me or has jaguar become a way more effective anti-mech weapon? It feels like it has..
Last edited by Suiseiseki on Sat May 31, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roman6a

Post by roman6a » Sat May 31, 2014 8:32 pm

Cruduxy wrote: Talk about mis-reading a lot..
-citation needed-
Cruduxy wrote: C4 restocking aka there is a limited amount available for purchase in base not magical c4 regeneration..
Might as well have worded it diferently then.
That might actually make it so rushes have an actual impact if the rushers fail at it asides from losing credits and having died, and let a small but powerful opening for the defending team to go and attack. (since the attackers don't have any c4 to spam on their buildings for an x amount of time?)

Of course, this is just for buyable C4, right?

Although as i have already said, it's already pretty damn hard to take down a base due to 300 sandbags all around it and mines behind every door and every hallway, nevermind razor wire, turrets, miniravens, the enemy ob, the enemy team themselves, and oh dear you died to one of these things NOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT 5 MINUTES TO BUY MORE C4 WHAT A JOY RIDE

a better alternative would be to like, limit how much c4 some classes can have? like utilguy or stealth?
Cruduxy wrote: for siege mechs they sure take a long time to do their job. why not just go guardian + c4 spam all time every game?
well might as well make one tank be able to destroy an entire base in one nanosecond with it's 394875935 rockets.
Part of the fact this is a teamgame is that a single mech can't really do much by itself, even if it costs alot you still need support from your teammates, if you bring in 3-5 titans/madcats with tech support and all of them concentrate fire at the obe/ref, it's a sure way to bring it down fast.
(if there isn't an equal or greater amount of repairers on it, that is)
(implying anyone cooperates with their teammates on aow for a rush)
Cruduxy wrote: The obelisk only kills players who don't bother dodging it anyway. And currently you have no way to know where it shot unless you were very close to the area hit -because most of the time its busy shooting people camping outside your base. Its even a joke considering obelisk towers are supposed to shoot a laser beam.
Well true, partially. You don't know where it hit, but you did know it hit SOMEONE (if he hasn't died already to the obe which is VERY LIKELY unless it was a mech), if you're busy with a frontal distraction and letting a stealth get in the base it's mostly your team's fault for not having half a brain and defending before or afterwards he lays C4 if he manages to get in a building, he was already slowed down and there was an alert about him in the first place so why place more shit that probably doesn't help in 50% of the maps due to bottleneck design? (hello aow02, aow15, aow20, etc)
Cruduxy wrote: No one bothers using harvester unless they just joined game and need a level or two and the enemy team didn't decide their go-to win strategy is camping tiberium fields or utility rushing. Never joined a server where a team is gold starved unless they went all mech without having a mini-ref.
Then what's the need for a teleport refiner if the economy itself is so broken that a team doesn't need any harvesters if you have advanced harvesting just raining you a shitton of credits per second, nevermind the random credits or the fact that miniref basically means you never run out of money for anything?

Bloat even more the broken as fuck economy? what's the reasoning...

(btw, that's still bullshit because you still need at least someone on your team refining around to keep the economy at it's broken high levels where almost nobody cares about it, even if you only buy inexpensive stuff, to keep all those plasmacannoneers, gaussers and artispammers up and running 24/7 you need someone actually working as tiberium harvester even at the mid-game and sudden death.)
Cruduxy wrote: Edit : Its funny you say breaking bases is difficult then immediately talk about util c4 rush the next paragraph...
Well, plopping a ridiculeous amount of C4 on a terminal just because you had a util gun that also happens to lay down mines by the thousands in seconds and miniravens out of the ass that detect stealthed players... Just doesn't sound like top of the line balance.

besides aren't bases only vulnerable in the early game when there's no util defense AND on sudden death when you can't actually repair shit anymore? whole 35 minutes you can't do jackshit about the enemy base if they have even ONE competent utilguy around... HMMMM.

[spoiler]i apologize if i sound like a dick, but goddamn is this game broken? not trying to insult or backtalk you, or hurt your feelings or whatever, just kinda plopping some counterpoints over some things, nothing personal[/spoiler]

Suiseiseki
New User

Post by Suiseiseki » Sat May 31, 2014 11:45 pm

roman6a wrote: Well, plopping a ridiculeous amount of C4 on a terminal just because you had a util gun that also happens to lay down mines by the thousands in seconds and miniravens out of the ass that detect stealthed players... Just doesn't sound like top of the line balance.
Not to mention utility also comes with +2 levels of armor. (Why? He's a BUILDER, not a soldier!) and can make himself immune to either tiberium or fire. The guy is a fucking bullet sponge, has more destructive/support power than the most expensive class in the game. (Timecop, 2k just to buy, not including the cost of c4, armor upgrades, or etc.) Can plant turrets and mines at lightning speed, and can make mechs and HP/Ammo regens even after their respective buildings are destroyed.

"Nope, nope nope! Still not OP! Not a single thing overpowered about that! He doesn't run at gunman speed or turn invisible so it's okay!" - Aow community

Edit: inb4 "He's a high risk, high reward class!"
No, he's overpowered, a high-risk, high-reward class would be TIMECOP, you know.. the guy that randomly teleports, who has no idea if he's going to find himself in the enemy base teleported between two turrets that will kill him in seconds. Just saying.
Last edited by Suiseiseki on Sat May 31, 2014 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Konda
Forum Regular

Post by Konda » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:05 pm

To be fair infiltrating in big matches without being stealth is no easy task. The util OPness usually applies to 5v5 and below. Just sayin'
About the poll: By doing that you will reduce any chances of having the team who is constantly losing buildings, win by frags. And rightfully so, in my opinion, because the point of the game is to destroy buildings. If a team wasn't organized well during the match it wouldn't be fair if they won purely by frags. All the organization and efforts of the other team would have been in vain.

Also, one of the original points of the tickets system was giving the losing team a chance to win by frags in order to reduce the effectiveness of snowballing. Before the tickets system, if you lost one of your buildings, your destiny was sealed. You were bound to lose. But now that the snowballing itself is being addressed, I think the "last chance" factor of tickets is losing ground.

The other major point of the tickets system was to eventually end matches because it was too hard to destroy buildings with all the utility stuff on every corner, and the matches would go on forever. I guess if this gets addressed too, the tickets system itself will eventually lose ground.

Be careful with the pacing of gameplay changes, though. And always know why people actually play AOW2. I'm pretty sure you already know this, but let this be a reminder...
EDIT: I can't teleport into the enemy's base via timecop. I tried it 20 times in a row in 2 maps and it always teleports me to my base. I don't know if it's intentional or not, so I'm pointing it out here.

EDIT2: Another thing I've noticed is that with the bulletproof armor, the mines do 10hp damage each...
Last edited by Konda on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Code: Select all

<Synert> fuck
<Synert> plugged in my memory stick and got a bsod

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Small update
Spoiler: Airstrikes (WIP) (Open)
Will be adding airstrikes soon, planned airstrikes are bombing raids and mini-raven deployment. Anything else you guys can think of?

Slim
Zandrone
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-

Post by Slim » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Catastrophe wrote: Small update
Will be adding airstrikes soon, planned airstrikes are bombing raids and mini-raven deployment. Anything else you guys can think of?
Supply drops on a caller location? Or at least in a small circular proximity.

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)

Catastrophe

Post by Catastrophe » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Suicide Slim wrote:
Catastrophe wrote: Small update
Supply drops on a caller location? Or at least in a small circular proximity.
Currently you basically transform into a ghost and you can place it anywhere; even in the enemies base. The catch is that it needs to be placed outside.

I will be changing the way you place it in the future.

Slim
Zandrone
Clan: Can't fit it in here
Clan Tag: -=FSR=-

Post by Slim » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Sounds good. Because if it's all out war you need supply drops mid-combat. :D

"Your childish antics grow tiring. If you dare to fight me, then I accept your challenge: Anytime, anywhere." - Zero, Megaman X5
Spoiler: Quotes (Open)
5:54 PM - Slim: you're complaining about something so small that
5:54 PM - Lance: so? we do that all the time
5:55 PM - Lance: we're a bunch of losers complaining at a bar minus the bar
Spoiler: Galactus tried evading (Open)

Catastrophe

RE: All Out War II: X -R6: Now with Air Strikes!

Post by Catastrophe » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:10 pm

Alright R7 is live and it's definitely the biggest changelog so far. Lets see how airstrikes go. A follow-up patch is almost inevitable as I am sure something will go wrong. But, enjoy.

-=Downloads=-
Core: http://www.[bad site]/download?file=aow2x_r6.pk3 | http://pastebin.com/PbhiKzP0
Maps: http://www.[bad site]/download?file=a...6_maps.pk3 | http://pastebin.com/FquPfst6
Music: http://www.[bad site]/download?file=a..._music.pk3 | http://pastebin.com/x9Lxsbtq

Konda
Forum Regular

RE: All Out War II: X -R7: Now with Air Strikes!

Post by Konda » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Ok, here's some feedback:
  • Players can rocket jump with missile launcher without getting damaged at all. Intentional? I think not (since you can' t do the same with the artillery cannon).
  • I heard players with big speed (stealths and scouts) can SR50 over mines to avoid some of them (I don't have the SR50 stuff so I can't check it and I cba to configure that stuff just to check this. Make sure to check it both offline and online).
  • The airstrikes are kind of weak imo. They don't damage players all that much for that money's worth. I haven't tried the tiberium one yet, though.
  • I'd like to suggest to put a new icon for grade -1 armor since stealth is now not the only one having it.

I don't mean to be nitpicking but here's just a heads up: The builder class places "3 steps straight" just a tiny bit higher than the builder's current height. However, when a long range of straight stairs is built, this is the result:
Spoiler: (Open)
Spoiler: (Open)
As you can see, the stairs' height eventually becomes bigger than planned :V
Also, when advanced harvesting is researched, the harvester gets $550 per harvested tiberium instead of $225. Every time I harvest a tiberium crystal, I can see the "You get $225 for harvesting" but I can also see a message at the top (on the "intel" thing) telling me that a teammate has harvested a tiberium crystal and that I am given $225 more credits. That sums up to $550. If you watch your credits before and after harvesting a crystal, you can see the $500 jump in credits clearly.

I have a suggestion about the open deck crate. Since it is very rare, I think it should be rewarding if you kill a player who hasn't used open deck yet. The killed player should drop the open deck item. The same goes for portable crates a player buys in the menu. If a player gets killed while holding one of 'em, he should drop a random powerup crate on death. Or drop as many as he bought. Ok, I admit that this is nitpicking but I think it would be a cool addition.

Also I apologize for my suggestion spam if it's annoying...
Last edited by Konda on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Code: Select all

<Synert> fuck
<Synert> plugged in my memory stick and got a bsod

De-M-oN
Forum Regular

RE: All Out War II: X -R7: Now with Air Strikes!

Post by De-M-oN » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:40 am

Do you think you can do something showing peeps when they lose lives for team? especially with mechs. Noobs never get that.
Remove the lives system and games can be win by goal of the game finally again. The lives system is pointless and changes the goal of the game into tlms.

please please remove it. SD you cant repair buildings, SD buildings die from 4x C4 at terminal, without lives you could go full offensive to buildings, they would die fast. They just dont die that fast at the moment, because we have to care about the damnit lives system.
There is possibility to remove it for sure. And hell, let it be making buildings more vulnerable to outside damage or whatever comes to your mind if you think there must be an addition - but pls remove the lives system.

_

Sound: I really dont like the new Shotgun sound. The old one was much better and more realistic.
The Shock Combo sound for Plasma Cannon fireball explosion was a nice change though and some other too.
The new c4 sound is quite soft and barely noticable, especially with some action going on. The old high pitched beep sounds were better imo.

Music: Why did you put in the remix of stomp at SD music? Why you didnt add it to the random? Now its only this song. Original stomp is imo much better, but you could've solve that by adding it to the existing 2 to the random, instead of removing the existing 2 and playing only your new.
intermission I would prefer the old one too. Or make it random choosing as well. random choose between old and new intermission music would be cool.

Please copy in your mod the new cockpits of mechs which the newer bugged aow did have. the cockpits are nice and support widescreen as well if I remember correctly.
Please make beacons do outside damage. Its stupid that c4 does outside damage, but a freaking nuclearstrike cant. I would suggest for beacon outside damage the damage in the area of 4x c4 on a MCT of a building without SD mode.

Here new SSG Sound suggestion:

http://killerinstinct.ath.cx:2000/files/SGFire.wav
http://killerinstinct.ath.cx:2000/files/SGFire2.wav

play them randomly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lgpwMOCuO0&hd=1

here you can listen to them in action.

increase laser chaingun damage maybe? It feels really weak.
Maybe some more damage by rocket launcher to infantry?

and PLS Remove bad crates out of the 3500$ random crate or at least decrease the chance to get a bad crate from there a lot.
I mean: Why should I buy a 3500$ with the same risk getting a bad one? Then I can just take the free one. There should be a sense for paying it at home, instead of getting it for free outside. Otherwise no one will pay it.

That so far. I sure forgot something I wanted to say xD
Last edited by De-M-oN on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.