ZBlood X

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
-Jes-
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

RE: ZBlood X

Post by -Jes- » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Tux wrote:ugh
there is mouselook in blood
ugh

ugh
Limited as per Build engine, but yeah. There's mouselook in Blood.

But why are you replying to Lollipop anyway?! 8U

CloudFlash
Zandrone

Post by CloudFlash » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:10 pm

And just why shouldn't he respond to other player of same game with same privileges as him?
https://i.imgflip.com/i5tpe.jpg
*Hey, who wants to hear my solution to the modern world's problems? ^Me! %Me! @Me! #Me! *WELL TOO BAD @Did he just stab himself with this butcher knife? %Looks like it ^Hey, the pizza guy arrived! %Pizza! Yey

Lollipop
Zandrone

Post by Lollipop » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Mouselook was a wrong word, I did mean freelook, thank you for correcting me tux.

I do not get your point jes, just what reason do he have not to reply if he find it appropiate to do so?
Also, an admin should probably split this before it floods the thread.
Spoiler: Modding Qualifications (Open)
ACS: If it's of ridiculous scope and of suicide-inducing complexity then it's the thing for me.
DECORATE: I can make more or less any godawful hack I need. Doesn't mean it works, though.
Maps: I only map for testing ACS.
GFX: Not enough time or experience.

If you need help, advice or similar, feel free to send me a PM. ;)
Spoiler: My Current Projects (Open)
> ZMemory
> Various undeveloped ideas. (This one is an immutable fact)
Combinebobnt wrote:i can see the forum league is taking off much better than the ctf ones
GalactusToday at 1:07 PM
are you getting uncomfortable jap
feeling something happen down there

-Jes-
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by -Jes- » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:39 pm

CloudFlash wrote: And just why shouldn't he respond to other player of same game with same privileges as him?
For the same reason you think you have anything to do with Gardevoir's Strifeguy addon for Samsara, and someone else had to inform you otherwise by quoting the IRC!
Lollipop wrote:I do not get your point jes, just what reason do he have not to reply if he find it appropiate to do so?
For the same reason his post contains liberal usage of Ugh. It's got nothing to do with your choice of words as to mouse aim, and all to do with the thought (or more specifically, lack of) behind your posting.

tl;dr, you're not a very well thought of person.

But for once I agree with you, this is heading into dramaland. So please, for the love of pete, read the thread before you post instead of going off on a tangent.

Tux
Forum Regular

Post by Tux » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:29 pm

before this gets split
-Jes- wrote:
CloudFlash wrote: And just why shouldn't he respond to other player of same game with same privileges as him?
For the same reason you think you have anything to do with Gardevoir's Strifeguy addon for Samsara, and someone else had to inform you otherwise by quoting the IRC!
Lollipop wrote:I do not get your point jes, just what reason do he have not to reply if he find it appropiate to do so?
For the same reason his post contains liberal usage of Ugh. It's got nothing to do with your choice of words as to mouse aim, and all to do with the thought (or more specifically, lack of) behind your posting.

tl;dr, you're not a very well thought of person.

But for once I agree with you, this is heading into dramaland. So please, for the love of pete, read the thread before you post instead of going off on a tangent.
I used multiple ughs because someone talks something he doesn't know: blood has either mouselook and freelook.
I found lollipop overly attacked and I don't justify attacks on him (that are getting closer to bullying) but welp.
dear diary, tux today was a faggot again[/size]

Qent
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Qent » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Ugh, let us suppose that he meant the inadequacy of freelook in Build engine games compared to our beloved OpenGL and leave it at that, ugh.

CloudFlash
Zandrone

Post by CloudFlash » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:27 am

-Jes- wrote:
Ugh. This again.
For your information, Garde was planning to do a Strifeguy for Samsara for a long long time before, he just didn't felt much into actually sitting down and doing it. And I wanted to have more playable classes since the beginning. So when we two learned about each other's will, we managed to convince each other to finally start working about it. The original plan was for Garde to cut out all non-Strifeguy stuff from Strife, and then he would send it to me to Samsarise it. Except he decided to Samsarise it by himself, without even informing me about that fact.
And now, I just can't help but wonder why are you even qqing about Strifeguy, if you aren't working on it, to me, who 'apparently' isn't working on it either. And let's forget about the fact that it was me who managed to motivate Garde enough to start doing Strifeguy.
Split this message, mods, for it is irrelevant to the original post.
Last edited by CloudFlash on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://i.imgflip.com/i5tpe.jpg
*Hey, who wants to hear my solution to the modern world's problems? ^Me! %Me! @Me! #Me! *WELL TOO BAD @Did he just stab himself with this butcher knife? %Looks like it ^Hey, the pizza guy arrived! %Pizza! Yey

Lollipop
Zandrone

Post by Lollipop » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:44 pm

CloudFlash wrote:
-Jes- wrote:
Ugh. This again.
For your information, Garde was planning to do a Strifeguy for Samsara for a long long time before, he just didn't felt much into actually sitting down and doing it. And I wanted to have more playable classes since the beginning. So when we two learned about each other's will, we managed to convince each other to finally start working about it. The original plan was for Garde to cut out all non-Strifeguy stuff from Strife, and then he would send it to me to Samsarise it. Except he decided to Samsarise it by himself, without even informing me about that fact.
And now, I just can't help but wonder why are you even qqing about Strifeguy, if you aren't working on it, to me, who 'apparently' isn't working on it either. And let's forget about the fact that it was me who managed to motivate Garde enough to start doing Strifeguy.
Split this message, mods, for it is irrelevant to the original post.
Agreed.

I want to thank you tux, you are both a good friend and a fair judge.

I have never been able to find freelook in the blood options, that is why I posted that.

My only wonder is why qent didn't split this thread when he posted in the first place. Maybe he could use a reminder on doing it now?
Spoiler: Modding Qualifications (Open)
ACS: If it's of ridiculous scope and of suicide-inducing complexity then it's the thing for me.
DECORATE: I can make more or less any godawful hack I need. Doesn't mean it works, though.
Maps: I only map for testing ACS.
GFX: Not enough time or experience.

If you need help, advice or similar, feel free to send me a PM. ;)
Spoiler: My Current Projects (Open)
> ZMemory
> Various undeveloped ideas. (This one is an immutable fact)
Combinebobnt wrote:i can see the forum league is taking off much better than the ctf ones
GalactusToday at 1:07 PM
are you getting uncomfortable jap
feeling something happen down there