Prop Hunt - vb5 is out

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Jigsaw
Forum Regular

RE: Prop Hunt - vb5 is out

Post by Jigsaw » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:34 pm

Hey everyone. Is this mod still being worked on? I've started my own version recently, and if you guys don't mind it, we could merge the two together. My version has morphing implemented, and all decorations that are already in Doom can be "copied" by walking up to it and pressing USE, so it works exactly like in the Gmod version. I'll also add 3D models later which would go great with HiRes textures, making the game a nice modern look. It's very pre-alpha as of now because I haven't even finished implementing all the copiable decorations, but as soon as I'll progress, I'll let you guys know. Can the original creator of this mod PM me please?

Hypnotoad
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

RE: Prop Hunt - vb5 is out

Post by Hypnotoad » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:28 pm

Jigsaw wrote: Hey everyone. Is this mod still being worked on? I've started my own version recently, and if you guys don't mind it, we could merge the two together. My version has morphing implemented, and all decorations that are already in Doom can be "copied" by walking up to it and pressing USE, so it works exactly like in the Gmod version. I'll also add 3D models later which would go great with HiRes textures, making the game a nice modern look. It's very pre-alpha as of now because I haven't even finished implementing all the copiable decorations, but as soon as I'll progress, I'll let you guys know. Can the original creator of this mod PM me please?
I'll let Frits know next time I see him.

madcat
Forum Regular
Clan Tag: [Sun]

Re: Prop Hunt - vb5 is out

Post by madcat » Sun May 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Does anyone know who created the "prophuntmegapack-v5.pk3" ? Someone has tampered with map30 of my megawad, removed my signature, replaced it with his/her own text and used it for this "prophuntmegapack-v5.pk3" , could have at least asked me...

Doomenator
Forum Regular

Post by Doomenator » Sun May 13, 2018 11:55 pm

madcat wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 7:52 pm
Does anyone know who created the "prophuntmegapack-v5.pk3" ? Someone has tampered with map30 of my megawad, removed my signature, replaced it with his/her own text and used it for this "prophuntmegapack-v5.pk3" , could have at least asked me...
On allfearthesentinel.net a lot of plagiarism. This case is no exception. Contact the administration if they would even care.

nax
Lead Administrator

Post by nax » Mon May 14, 2018 2:28 am

We do not allow plagiarism on our site. Any reports to staff will be treated promptly and fairly.

@madcat, I can take this down if you'd like. Feel free to PM me any time.

Purple Luck
New User

Post by Purple Luck » Tue May 15, 2018 1:22 am

Sucks this doesn't get played anymore. It was fun, but the only downside was people on TS and Discord giving out the hiders location. Ruined the game.