Prop Hunt - vb5 is out

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Jigsaw
Forum Regular

RE: Prop Hunt - vb5 is out

Post#241 by Jigsaw » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:34 pm

Hey everyone. Is this mod still being worked on? I've started my own version recently, and if you guys don't mind it, we could merge the two together. My version has morphing implemented, and all decorations that are already in Doom can be "copied" by walking up to it and pressing USE, so it works exactly like in the Gmod version. I'll also add 3D models later which would go great with HiRes textures, making the game a nice modern look. It's very pre-alpha as of now because I haven't even finished implementing all the copiable decorations, but as soon as I'll progress, I'll let you guys know. Can the original creator of this mod PM me please?

Hypnotoad
Topic author
Forum Regular

RE: Prop Hunt - vb5 is out

Post#242 by Hypnotoad » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:28 pm

Jigsaw wrote:Hey everyone. Is this mod still being worked on? I've started my own version recently, and if you guys don't mind it, we could merge the two together. My version has morphing implemented, and all decorations that are already in Doom can be "copied" by walking up to it and pressing USE, so it works exactly like in the Gmod version. I'll also add 3D models later which would go great with HiRes textures, making the game a nice modern look. It's very pre-alpha as of now because I haven't even finished implementing all the copiable decorations, but as soon as I'll progress, I'll let you guys know. Can the original creator of this mod PM me please?

I'll let Frits know next time I see him.

Return to “Projects, Maps & Mods”