[WIP]Location0 Co-op

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Flaminglacier

[WIP]Location0 Co-op

Post by Flaminglacier » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:13 am

(Had no logo so just used the title screen)
I've decided to make a small project that really isn't so much a co-op wad as it is a co-op map pack. This wad I am working on is going to be composed of several levels based off of single player and co-op, the wad is going to feature some maps that require a lot of puzzle solving, some maps that require jumpmaze type skills, and some maps that are just going to be continuous waves of monster spam. My plan is to have at least 25 levels each holding something unique to them that will leave its mark on not just the Zandronum community but the whole online doom community.

I would really much like to stick to mainly doom2 original texture although I will accept custom patches,flats and sprites just to spice up a level even more. So far I have 2 maps in the process of being made right now, one of them being freshly started. My goal is to have every mapper in the Zandronum community to submit at least 1 map that will be credited (On the credits screen and at the start of the level) to them so everyone who plays the co-op wad can see zandronum's true skill.

If you wish to submit a map please contact me via PM or comment on this post. Please make sure that you follow the guidelines.

Map submission guidelines:
1. Try to stick to original doom 2 texture and monsters
2. If you do wish to add custom patches,sprites,music, and flats then please attach the used resources separate from the wad.
3. Each map should be no longer then 10 minute play time.
4. The recommended amount of players for the wad is 8 so don't put too little monsters and don't spam 30 cyberdemons in 1 room.

Screenies will be posted here:

map01: Escape fort knox (24% complete)
[spoiler]ImageImageImage[/spoiler]
Last edited by Flaminglacier on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.