[NS] 0-X Duel Beta #2

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Oxyde
New User

[NS] 0-X Duel Beta #2

Post by Oxyde » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:43 am

0-X Duel[/size]
"When Quake meets Doom, you get CDuel. When Oxyde meets CDuel, you get 0-X Duel."

Hello everyone!
Today I present you 0-X Duel, a new-school CDuel-inspired map. This level focuses on a heavy use of jumping and tricky rocket use. You remember that Quake fragmovie with air-shot rockets? Well you can now do that in Doom too!
How is that possible? Well thanks to Nero, for the Dehacked rocket behavior and the lightning-fast chaingun. This makes SSG rape a lot less efficient and offers much more tactical gameplay.

To download it, click here !

Any feedback is appreciated. :)
Last edited by Oxyde on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oxyde
New User

RE: [NS] 0-X Duel Beta #2

Post by Oxyde » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Thank you for getting back at me Decay, people with taste here seem uncommon. Anyways, as far as basic rocket usage go, this map just pushes their use a bit further. A player like will find in it a newer and upgraded weapon, others will find a destructive and tricky weapon to use efficiently.

Zeberpal
Forum Regular

RE: [NS] 0-X Duel Beta #2

Post by Zeberpal » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Oh, It's kinda plays and looks like Cduel and datadyne2. Maybe XC7 a bit. I dislike the music though, you always provided your wads with some cool module music (like Autumn Depressions) and here you picked that annoying one from uctf. Yet I don't have to remind you always make some fancy duel and ctf maps. People must try this.. Honestly I think MXU miss you or you should lead some new community project since there is no Mecha around here anymore :/
Image ImageImage