Beast Incarnation

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
fr blood
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

RE: Beast Incarnation

Post by fr blood » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Here comes the v1.09d1, no new classes but new foes and a lot of changes !

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:25 pm

fr blood wrote: Here comes the v1.09d1, no new classes but new foes and a lot of changes !
Image Your my hero!

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:25 pm

Sepia-Paper wrote: Image Your my hero!
Sorry to say the but there were a version v1.09 since a week that I did without posting it on forum because I just forgot it. I suppose that you are happy because the v1.09 had some annoying bugs.

But whatever I'm glad that you enjoy it.

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:19 pm

Here is the version 1.09d2 THE LAST UPDATE for this project, until we find a bug to fix, there won't be anymore stuff inside, the file is starting to be very huge.

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:26 pm

I'm gonna try making maps myself and help you out expand your projects :)

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:03 pm

Sepia-Paper wrote: I'm gonna try making maps myself and help you out expand your projects :)
Thanks but actually it wont be necessary, I would like to make a 1st map before letting other people do, to let them understand how will be the gameplay.

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:22 pm

fr blood wrote:
Sepia-Paper wrote: I'm gonna try making maps myself and help you out expand your projects :)
Thanks but actually it wont be necessary, I would like to make a 1st map before letting other people do, to let them understand how will be the gameplay.
I'm talking about CFH :)

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:34 pm

Where is 1.09d2? The first post still has 1.09d1.
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Sepia-Paper wrote: I'm talking about CFH :)
Ah, ok, why not, but please this topic is about beast incarnation, to speak about chaos from hell, you know where to go.
Empyre wrote: Where is 1.09d2? The first post still has 1.09d1.
Oh, forgive me, my shitty connection didn't update the new 1st message, it's done now, by the way sorry for that but they'll be another update very soon, to fix some stuff(really hoping thats the last one).

Edit: so here is the v1.09d3 with things that you'll probably like.

Edit2: and the v1.09d4 compatible with the mappack.

Edit3: v1.09d5 coming with some changes/fixes.
Last edited by fr blood on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crackpot
New User

Post by Crackpot » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Greetings, I am the crackpot from the server.
I have some interesting notes:

Azazel, the 5-th tier boss,i think he the weakest of all bosses, cause
he can not even put ten thousand damage to uac prototype, this is the worst result among all the bosses-he deals only 6-8 thousand damage and dies.Even elemental support deals about 15 thousand.It's your choice, but I suggest to strengthen him.

Next.What is the meaning Maefisto?
His super beam canon always charges very long time and.... deals 5 thousand damage in total?Do you know, the most the biggest damage deals .... cyberbot with his double red bfg(Fire 3(decorate ya)).He deals about 20 thousand damage, and charges not so long.Sometimes, sometimes i kill uac prototype with one shoot, its very good and impressive, but , but Maephisto?Why does he need?Lol,I think it also needs to be strengthened, but its your choice,don't be offended at me, i just watch the balance.

Next

After i reviwing all DECORATE, i test many rockets in games, and found that many projectiles with +SEEKERMISSLE doesnt aim, they fly in a straight trajectory.Why?I dunno.

Also Inferno with his "Summon fire" works incorretly and sometimes it does not deals damage.

Thats all today, im trying to find more errors and bugs, good luck, and dont be offended to me.If you need my help, just write somewhere.

PS.Sorry for my ugly and very bad English, cos i learn it at least 9 month.

:cool:

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:55 am

Crackpot wrote: Greetings, I am the crackpot from the server.
I have some interesting notes:

Azazel, the 5-th tier boss,i think he the weakest of all bosses, cause
he can not even put ten thousand damage to uac prototype, this is the worst result among all the bosses-he deals only 6-8 thousand damage and dies.Even elemental support deals about 15 thousand.It's your choice, but I suggest to strengthen him.

Next.What is the meaning Maefisto?
His super beam canon always charges very long time and.... deals 5 thousand damage in total?Do you know, the most the biggest damage deals .... cyberbot with his double red bfg(Fire 3(decorate ya)).He deals about 20 thousand damage, and charges not so long.Sometimes, sometimes i kill uac prototype with one shoot, its very good and impressive, but , but Maephisto?Why does he need?Lol,I think it also needs to be strengthened, but its your choice,don't be offended at me, i just watch the balance.

Next

After i reviwing all DECORATE, i test many rockets in games, and found that many projectiles with +SEEKERMISSLE doesnt aim, they fly in a straight trajectory.Why?I dunno.

Also Inferno with his "Summon fire" works incorretly and sometimes it does not deals damage.

Thats all today, im trying to find more errors and bugs, good luck, and dont be offended to me.If you need my help, just write somewhere.

PS.Sorry for my ugly and very bad English, cos i learn it at least 9 month.

:cool:
What can I say, thanks for the precious informations, I'm gonna buff the both Azazel/Maephisto in the next update.
And for SeekerMissile, yes they don't work when they are shot by the player, because of the lack of coding that Zan 1.3 offer to us, we'll have to wait for Zan 2.0 to have real seeker missiles shot by players.

Crackpot
New User

Post by Crackpot » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:24 am

fr blood wrote: And for SeekerMissile, yes they don't work when they are shot by the player, because of the lack of coding that Zan 1.3 offer to us, we'll have to wait for Zan 2.0 to have real seeker missiles shot by players.
Why dont you use SMF_LOOK, if you miss?Or it doesnt work in zd?Also your +MTHRUSPECIES flag doesnt work corretly.Sometimes it hits the friendly actors.
Last edited by Crackpot on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Untitled
Forum Regular

Post by Untitled » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:34 am

Crackpot wrote:
fr blood wrote: And for SeekerMissile, yes they don't work when they are shot by the player, because of the lack of coding that Zan 1.3 offer to us, we'll have to wait for Zan 2.0 to have real seeker missiles shot by players.
Why dont you use SMF_LOOK, if you miss?Or it doesnt work in zd?Also your +MTHRUSPECIES flag doesnt work corretly.Sometimes it hits the friendly actors.
That's what he means - SMF_LOOK isn't actually in Zandronum yet.
"I'm in despair! The fact someone would give me the title 'Forum Regular' has left me in despair!"
Spoiler: Me in a nutshell (Open)
<Untitled> this is a terrible idea
<Untitled> lets do it anyway

<Untitled> Depends
<Untitled> What kind of wad error is "Address not Mapped to Object (Signal 11)"?

<Untitled> So today I found out that stupidity is nested fractally
<Untitled> There is no lower bound
Projects:
SamsaraHold http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3053

Crackpot
New User

Post by Crackpot » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:49 am

Warning, who wathches [BE]Beast incranation on hellbound?Who turn on nightmate difficulty?Its very very bad, everybody plays 5 mins on server and and leaves, cos its impossible, to play.What you do not like Ultra-Violence?

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Crackpot wrote: Warning, who wathches [BE]Beast incranation on hellbound?Who turn on nightmate difficulty?Its very very bad, everybody plays 5 mins on server and and leaves, cos its impossible, to play.What you do not like Ultra-Violence?
I don't know about witch server you are talking about, mine got the skill at 3 and monsters don't respawn.

Crackpot
New User

Post by Crackpot » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:52 am

So, how about true Cyberbruiser's autoshotgun, not semi-automatic?How?Maybe replace fire1 and fire3 in decorate?Also cyberbruiser(frend unit) uses really automatic shotgun, sounds so impressive.
Last edited by Crackpot on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:27 pm

Crackpot wrote: So, how about true Cyberbruiser's autoshotgun, not semi-automatic?How?Maybe replace fire1 and fire3 in decorate?Also cyberbruiser(frend unit) uses really automatic shotgun, sounds so impressive.
Actually the Cybruiser got a RapidFire Assault Shotgun, I gave to him because the Cyberbaron who is suppose to be weaker got a combo between 2 shotgun shoot and one SSG shoot.
The Cybruiser AI for a normal Assault Shotgun, because all AI friends are nerfed, they are only here for support(meatshield/suppresion) it still your task to do the job.

Crackpot
New User

Post by Crackpot » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:46 pm

fr blood wrote: Actually the Cybruiser got a RapidFire Assault Shotgun, I gave to him because the Cyberbaron who is suppose to be weaker got a combo between 2 shotgun shoot and one SSG shoot.
I dont understand corretly.

Cybbruyser should be weaker cyber Baron?Maybe if you change rate of fire in FULL AUTOMATIC, DPM will grow?I talk about cyberbruiser and uncomfortable SEMI-autoshotgun.How this will affect cyber baron?He obviously weaker.How changing rate of fire weaken the bruiser?Maybe vice versa?

Also how about beast like tortured soul in 3-rd tier?.Chemical warrior in 4-th or 5-th tier will look very interesting unlike same cyberdemons and spider demons with different colours.

Ps.I cant play in BE server 1.09d5-flashing class menu, i cant choose any creature and big lags.I first saw so strange things like this.What can i do?Previous games on this server was fine.
PPS.+SEEKERMISSLE with always autoaim works GREAT.Difference between imp warlord and soul harvester-3 pojectiles with fast speed aims better than 1 projectile with slow speed and poor flight path
Last edited by Crackpot on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:12 pm

Update v1.09d6 is done, I'm still working slowly on the 1st map.

Edit: and here is the update v1.09d7.
Last edited by fr blood on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:35 am

v1.09d8 is now available, giving the 2 last classes, new foes, and a lot of fixes.

Edit: v1.09d9 done, see changelog.
Last edited by fr blood on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.