Beast Incarnation

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
fr blood
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

RE: Beast Incarnation

Post by fr blood » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:53 am

The server wasn't working, I'm now posting the new version v1.08a(it's v1.08 with a lot of fix), the new menu is also out !

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:19 pm

OK, it's updated on my server. I'll be changing to another mod on Friday, but this will return many times in the future.
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

Empyre
Zandrone

Post by Empyre » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:17 am

The aracnorb is still constantly losing health. I like the new menu 3 monsters.
"For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:53 am

Empyre wrote: The aracnorb is still constantly losing health. I like the new menu 3 monsters.
Very strange I'll try to fix that in the next one, I'm glad that you people like them.

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Here is my last update v1.08c, forget the v1.08b it was a failure.
I'm making a break on my projects gonna do something else.
Last edited by fr blood on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hangphyr
New User

Post by hangphyr » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:18 am

You're shelving this one, but if you go back, it's still probably far too generous with the spawn points. Perhaps it'd be better to ramp up the tier costs more, keep the lower ones relevant and increase the value in conserving points.

Also, it might be better to split the menus by tier. Combine all 3 menus together, and have the mousewheel switch between tiers rather than menus.

The icon of sin sprite leaves a bit to be desired, since it's basically a wall texture running around.

Still greatly enjoying the mod, though.

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:33 pm

hangphyr wrote: You're shelving this one, but if you go back, it's still probably far too generous with the spawn points. Perhaps it'd be better to ramp up the tier costs more, keep the lower ones relevant and increase the value in conserving points.

Also, it might be better to split the menus by tier. Combine all 3 menus together, and have the mousewheel switch between tiers rather than menus.

The icon of sin sprite leaves a bit to be desired, since it's basically a wall texture running around.

Still greatly enjoying the mod, though.
Thanks for your view, I don't know how and when I'll edit the Icon Of Sin's sprites, I've no idea of what I could do with him.

And for the 3 menu, it's a nice idea you got there, but to realise it I'll have to change 50% of the scripts and this'll take all lot of hours.

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Hi, for those who want to know how his going the project here is a screen of the new menu, more easy to deal with, I'll be able to add any class without being forced to make an entire menu for it.

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:00 pm

fr blood wrote: Hi, for those who want to know how his going the project here is a screen of the new menu, more easy to deal with, I'll be able to add any class without being forced to make an entire menu for it.

Nice! :biggrin: and does the info about the monster appear under the The menu our between it?

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Sepia-Paper wrote: Nice! :biggrin: and does the info about the monster appear under the The menu our between it?

Sorry I forgot to show that, but yeah the info will spawn under the menu, I'll make a new screen soon.

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:50 pm

fr blood wrote:
Sepia-Paper wrote: Nice! :biggrin: and does the info about the monster appear under the The menu our between it?

Sorry I forgot to show that, but yeah the info will spawn under the menu, I'll make a new screen soon.
No problem and don't worry if your getting it done slow, The Mod is already completed enough and only needs a few adjustments such as weapon reloading etc, also are you going to upadte the invasion version of this as well or going for CFH?(Plus one map is an homage(UAC deep mine) to this from CFH :wink: )

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Sepia-Paper wrote: No problem and don't worry if your getting it done slow, The Mod is already completed enough and only needs a few adjustments such as weapon reloading etc, also are you going to upadte the invasion version of this as well or going for CFH?(Plus one map is an homage(UAC deep mine) to this from CFH :wink: )
The new version will be out in few days with a lot of changes.
And for the invasion version, yeah why not, an update of this could be nice, they'll be a lot of stuff do deal with in the scripts, but it's possible.

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:36 pm

Here is the new update, already knowing that they'll probably be some bugs, and then another update will come quickly, enjoy.

Last Edit: A new fixed version is done.
Last edited by fr blood on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:25 am

A new update has been done quickly with a lot of stuff, see changelog.

Konda
Forum Regular

Post by Konda » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:59 pm

Interesting project - I've been playing this for the past few days and it's pretty fun. Once you get to tier 5, it becomes awesome. Never thought that just running around and killing everything with various BFG and rocket guns can be so fun...

Code: Select all

<Synert> fuck
<Synert> plugged in my memory stick and got a bsod

Sepia-Paper
Forum Regular

Post by Sepia-Paper » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:14 pm

Konda wrote: Interesting project - I've been playing this for the past few days and it's pretty fun. Once you get to tier 5, it becomes awesome. Never thought that just running around and killing everything with various BFG and rocket guns can be so fun...
and not to mention summoning countless hades elementals > Tier 6 :v: and I just LOVE making baby caco armies in this, they look soo cute :razz:
Last edited by Sepia-Paper on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:48 pm

Thanks for your comments guys, things like that make me keep working on this project, so here is the last update of the year ! v1.09b

Edit: forget the v1.09b, here is the v1.09c, haha sry for the spam of updates, I'll make a break now.
Last edited by fr blood on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mattbratt11
Forum Regular
Clan: Candid Yams
Clan Tag: MMCY

Post by mattbratt11 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:03 am

Could you be working on Chaos from Hell Coop?
It's like Beast Incarnation Coop, but the two factions switch sides (eg. Marine Player(s) vs. Enemy Monsters), and they take place on regular Doom Maps instead of Custom Invasion Maps.
I would like to see it in action.
I'm sure that fluffy could add the LegendaryIconOfSin Monster in the new Nexus Update any day...

fr blood

Post by fr blood » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:45 am

mattbratt11 wrote: Could you be working on Chaos from Hell Coop?
It's like Beast Incarnation Coop, but the two factions switch sides (eg. Marine Player(s) vs. Enemy Monsters), and they take place on regular Doom Maps instead of Custom Invasion Maps.
I would like to see it in action.
By that you mean a new that got chaos from hell invasion's monster who'll spawn in regulars monster spot ? Something like complex or hard doom ?
Sorry but I don't see the goal of that, I could create this wad but I'll just change monster/weapons spot, I'm already busy with other projects, we'll see this soon.

mattbratt11
Forum Regular
Clan: Candid Yams
Clan Tag: MMCY

Post by mattbratt11 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:56 am

fr blood wrote: By that you mean a new wad that got chaos from hell invasion's monsters who'll spawn in regular monster spots?
That's right!
I'm sure that fluffy could add the LegendaryIconOfSin Monster in the new Nexus Update any day...