Project 115: Version 1.6

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Fabysk
Forum Regular

RE: Project 115 Zandronum WAD (1 Year Anniversary Update)

Post by Fabysk » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:01 am

Created a trailer for Mob of the Dead (also on the first post)
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
Image Image Image

Fabysk
Forum Regular

RE: Project 115 Zandronum WAD (1 Year Anniversary Update)

Post by Fabysk » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:27 am

Big Notice about Project 115

I know I haven't posted in 3 months on this thread. I have been really busy with my high school junior year, receiving a lot of homework. Since I've been occupied completing my school work, what does this mean for Project 115? First off, this mod is NOT DEAD. Second, If it's not dead, then when will the next update be? Since I got done with some heavy assignments, possibly in 1 or 2 months. I still have errors to fix from I last remember, balance weapon damage, and decorate some maps.

I'm hoping I can get the chance for at least a week to majorly work on version 1.6 and everything from the images will be available in the next update.
Image Image Image

Fabysk
Forum Regular

RE: Project 115: Version 1.5

Post by Fabysk » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:08 am

New trailer video for Version 1.6 on the first post :smile:
Image Image Image

Chubzdoomer
New User

Post by Chubzdoomer » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:09 am

This has improved ten-fold since the last time I played it. You've busted your ass working on this, and it really shows. I especially like the main menu system you've set up, the weapon variety, the fact that every weapon features iron sights, and the character voiceovers and sound effects. The maps are very cool as well.

Although I'm not a Call of Duty fan, I've always enjoyed the franchise's Zombie mode and I can only applaud you for putting so much effort into recreating that experience in Doom (and, in my opinion, succeeding on almost all fronts).
Last edited by Chubzdoomer on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fabysk
Forum Regular

Post by Fabysk » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:53 am

The final update is ready for download! Go on an play the heck out of it. Check the first post for details of the update and download link :happyface:
Image Image Image

FateLord
Forum Regular

RE: Project 115: Version 1.6

Post by FateLord » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:04 pm

1.6 is so much better than the previous ones. The ones before were very unfinished, I found myself bored in a few minutes. Although this one, is much more complete.

Great job on this mod.
<Sean> .broadcast FateLord has a massive, hard wallhack
<Exciter> Global broadcast sent.

Fabysk
Forum Regular

RE: Project 115: Version 1.6

Post by Fabysk » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm

FateLord wrote: 1.6 is so much better than the previous ones. The ones before were very unfinished, I found myself bored in a few minutes. Although this one, is much more complete.

Great job on this mod.
Thank you so much FateLord. Im glad you have enjoyed the final version of Project 115 :smile:
Image Image Image

Debaser94

Re: Project 115: Version 1.6

Post by Debaser94 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:30 am

I've tried running Project 115 with the most recent version of Zandronum 3 - Dev Build, and it won't run. The game opens but just goes to regular Doom 2.

Project 115: A New Threat, however, works great with the aforementioned build... I wonder what is causing this? Do i need to down-grade my build of Zand?

All in all, I applaud your work here! Especially for a junior high school student! I tried doing this in High school (doom modding) but never could grasp it! Good job dude!

Fabysk
Forum Regular

Post by Fabysk » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Debaser94 wrote:I've tried running Project 115 with the most recent version of Zandronum 3 - Dev Build, and it won't run. The game opens but just goes to regular Doom 2.

Project 115: A New Threat, however, works great with the aforementioned build... I wonder what is causing this? Do i need to down-grade my build of Zand?

All in all, I applaud your work here! Especially for a junior high school student! I tried doing this in High school (doom modding) but never could grasp it! Good job dude!
I'm uncertain why it is not playing in the current Dev Build of Zan 3.0. My best guess is that a few things where changed in the Dev Build compared to the latest complete version of Zan 2.x. I'll look into it and make it compatible with the current Dev Build. For now, play it using Zan 2.x

Thank you so much for playing the sequel. I'm glad you enjoyed it overall. I greatly appreciate it :smile:

NachtIntellect
Forum Regular

Post by NachtIntellect » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:15 pm

There was one thing or more I had to change in my wad (NZ:DE) in order to get it to work on 3.0 such as:

- Had to change SpecialGrenades actor and keyconf names to SpecGrenades, it was causing issues with Zandro 3.0 and GZDoom (Because it doesn't want you using the word special)

I think there's more but for whatever reason I can't find it in my changelog, the dogs rounds required some sort of change in order to get it working such as instead of having a random round I have to use a specific round which kind of irks me.