SamsaraHold Resurrection + Enhancer

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Untitled
Forum Regular

Re: SamsaraHold Resurrection + Enhancer

Post by Untitled » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Fixed, thank you.

Espio
Forum Regular

Post by Espio » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Sooooooooooooooooo, never trashed the old STBoss did we? He certainly loves to crash the game now guaranteed after his second pair of not so spoopy speaking of taking me to Hell. I had to kill monsters in console just to even get around it. Can't say I wasn't going to beat him, I still had a quad+invul, Morph, Smartbomb, and a vamp sphere.

I've certainly got a small bone to pick involving Overmind now. I know Samsarahold wasn't even made for solo play, but uh, pitting one person against a 75k health monster that requires a minimum amount of a wave's monster count to be dwindled to even hurt the damn thing is not fun, at all. If not almost impossible. I only clutched it with 1 Stronghold life to spare because of BJ and his own separate life system. Everyone else be damned to rot in hell for eternity.

Oh yeah, I did everything on UV difficulty with no health spawns too. In the process of doing everything on Hardmode now. #BJOPnerfinc

Untitled
Forum Regular

Post by Untitled » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:36 am

I guess I never actually mentioned on the forum since it's been so long it's ridiculous:

I'm no longer working on this. If you want to contact the new guy, it's TehVappy50 - he's officially taken over the project.

EDIT: Also, Overmind is technically pistol-startable using Doomguy - albeit it's a lot of save-and-load stating. Bare in mind the overmind can't kill the cores if he's invulnerable - so in other words, the start of each wave is purely designed for fighting monsters. Ignore the overmind entirely until you are ready to advance to the next wave. Otherwise, treat it like any other survival invasion.

Espio
Forum Regular

Post by Espio » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:26 pm

Untitled wrote:I guess I never actually mentioned on the forum since it's been so long it's ridiculous:

I'm no longer working on this. If you want to contact the new guy, it's TehVappy50 - he's officially taken over the project.

EDIT: Also, Overmind is technically pistol-startable using Doomguy - albeit it's a lot of save-and-load stating. Bare in mind the overmind can't kill the cores if he's invulnerable - so in other words, the start of each wave is purely designed for fighting monsters. Ignore the overmind entirely until you are ready to advance to the next wave. Otherwise, treat it like any other survival invasion.
Noted then to nag provide constructive criticism to him then. Explains why the cores looked like they had tons more health, but that's why. Still 75k health is far too much. I think 25k was fair enough, it's just people like me are smart enough to bring quads/invul/Rws spheres to kill it rapidly with the old system.

with the current system in place, it'll still die fairly at 25k health but it won't feel like Borderlands 2 where it's just a massive god damn bullet sponge on OP 8 difficulty.