Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Monsoon
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:09 am
Location: USA

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#341

Post by Monsoon » Wed May 11, 2016 2:54 am

Alot of the maps still aren't finished yet mate.

User avatar
enderkevin13
Forum Regular
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:26 pm
Clan: Am I my own clan?
Clan Tag: I guess so.

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#342

Post by enderkevin13 » Sat May 14, 2016 12:06 am

Some of the BBcode tages are fucked up, might wanna fix them.

User avatar
AnKeburu
New User
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:50 pm

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#343

Post by AnKeburu » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:04 pm

You can make an smooth Railgun, Gl and BFG10k for future updates?

User avatar
Monsterovich
Forum Regular
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#344

Post by Monsterovich » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:31 am

Hey, Aenima. I love your mod. Is it dead?

User avatar
TGminer
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#345

Post by TGminer » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:23 pm

I recommend editing the post to say that it only works on Zandronum 3.0 alpha.

User avatar
Tsukiyomaru0
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:01 am

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#346

Post by Tsukiyomaru0 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:02 pm

I love this mod and all, but could it please get an update that doesn't require Skulltag Data and can be played on (G)ZDoom? Because what I really want is the maps.

User avatar
thesuperplayer
New User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:45 am

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#347

Post by thesuperplayer » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:51 am

Ænima... i have a request...
I am new in the world of the wad editors and, like some beginners i will start making some mutators of other mayor wads...
the point is... I make two mutators for your mod, the first one creates new weapons based on the monster guns and make some modifications on many monsters to drop these guns (obviously), if you want, take a look and say me what you think of this:

sst_ExtraWeapons.wad= http://www.mediafire.com/file/3zk1sr83z ... eapons.wad

the second one is a major modification of your previous work, this makes a actualization of the original sst weapons, creating new reload sequences and new sprites, some new mechanics in the combat sistem (very subtle), etc. If you want look, here it is:

-this only works on zandronum v3.0 alpha because uses the zdoom reload command (like in weapons_of_saturn.pk3)-
SSTNewWeapons.wad= http://www.mediafire.com/file/9u9n6xeh6 ... eapons.wad

the only thing i need is your seal of approval, that is to say, your permission to publish this mutators when i passed the alpha versions and comes to the betas, if I doesn't got your approval I will cancel the works and store them for other jobs, for now I doesn't stop the work of the evolution of the wads and I waiting for your answer...

Thanks for your time...

ps. sorry for my english, I'm south american

User avatar
Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum
Posts: 3430
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:12 pm
Location: Shpongleland

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#348

Post by Ænima » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:04 am

thesuperplayer wrote:Ænima... i have a request...
I am new in the world of the wad editors and, like some beginners i will start making some mutators of other mayor wads...
the point is... I make two mutators for your mod, the first one creates new weapons based on the monster guns and make some modifications on many monsters to drop these guns (obviously), if you want, take a look and say me what you think of this:

sst_ExtraWeapons.wad= http://www.mediafire.com/file/3zk1sr83z ... eapons.wad

the second one is a major modification of your previous work, this makes a actualization of the original sst weapons, creating new reload sequences and new sprites, some new mechanics in the combat sistem (very subtle), etc. If you want look, here it is:

-this only works on zandronum v3.0 alpha because uses the zdoom reload command (like in weapons_of_saturn.pk3)-
SSTNewWeapons.wad= http://www.mediafire.com/file/9u9n6xeh6 ... eapons.wad

the only thing i need is your seal of approval, that is to say, your permission to publish this mutators when i passed the alpha versions and comes to the betas, if I doesn't got your approval I will cancel the works and store them for other jobs, for now I doesn't stop the work of the evolution of the wads and I waiting for your answer...

Thanks for your time...

ps. sorry for my english, I'm south american
Haha wow, I didn't know anyone still cares about SST.

Sure! You can host your addons for my mod. I approve. :p

I have not played them yet, though. I will try them today and I'll tell you what I think. ;)
Image ­ ­
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: Doom64 and Diablo2 had a baby


ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community
Squad Radio: a WASD-powered chat menu, add your own sounds
AeniPuffs: neat blood and puff effects

User avatar
thesuperplayer
New User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:45 am

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#349

Post by thesuperplayer » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:15 pm

Ænima wrote:
thesuperplayer wrote:Ænima... i have a request...
I am new in the world of the wad editors and, like some beginners i will start making some mutators of other mayor wads...
the point is... I make two mutators for your mod, the first one creates new weapons based on the monster guns and make some modifications on many monsters to drop these guns (obviously), if you want, take a look and say me what you think of this:

sst_ExtraWeapons.wad= http://www.mediafire.com/file/3zk1sr83z ... eapons.wad

the second one is a major modification of your previous work, this makes a actualization of the original sst weapons, creating new reload sequences and new sprites, some new mechanics in the combat sistem (very subtle), etc. If you want look, here it is:

-this only works on zandronum v3.0 alpha because uses the zdoom reload command (like in weapons_of_saturn.pk3)-
SSTNewWeapons.wad= http://www.mediafire.com/file/9u9n6xeh6 ... eapons.wad

the only thing i need is your seal of approval, that is to say, your permission to publish this mutators when i passed the alpha versions and comes to the betas, if I doesn't got your approval I will cancel the works and store them for other jobs, for now I doesn't stop the work of the evolution of the wads and I waiting for your answer...

Thanks for your time...

ps. sorry for my english, I'm south american
Haha wow, I didn't know anyone still cares about SST.

Sure! You can host your addons for my mod. I approve. :p

I have not played them yet, though. I will try them today and I'll tell you what I think. ;)
oh thanks guy!!! y realy apreciate your attention!!

and... y sure still care about you mod, i just... love it

by the way... I worked all the night and I'm pleased to inform you the sst_ExtraWeapons Addon version 2... if want to play are added two new monster weapons and some improvements... and, yeah, i worked too fast B)

Link= http://www.mediafire.com/file/90k2fj4fp ... ons_v2.wad

PS. I'll keep you informed about the progress of my works ;) thanks for the aproval!

User avatar
thesuperplayer
New User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:45 am

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#350

Post by thesuperplayer » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:29 pm

12/10/16
Update: sstNewWeapons.wad was updated to the alpha v0.3, and the changes are:

-Fixed the animations of the shotgun reload and dry fire, and some shell pumping issues.

-Fixed some ammunition supply problems, such as the bfg9000.

-Added a new weapon from sst_ExtraWeapons: the zombieman rifle with all the sstNewWeapons characteristics, like a reload animation

Download= http://www.mediafire.com/file/njnkv1vd5 ... s_v0.3.wad

PS. I will edit this post regularly to keep you informed to my sst mutators updates

PS. n°2. I working on the v3 of sst_extraweapons.wad, I will publish soon

Edit: 13/10/16
Update: sst_ExtraWeapons_v3.wad, the changes from the v2 are:

-Added 2 new weapons: the duke shotgun, the Karasawa, and their respective skins

-Improved the fatshot, added a flame toss when hit an objective

-The accuracy of the player's tracer projectile (when are used the revenant cannons) was increased

-Updated the rifle sprites. Smoothest rifle animation

-New GLDEFS, added new lighting to the custom proyectiles

-Added a new weapons drop sistem, based in the randomspawner actor

Download= http://www.mediafire.com/file/amgbb635c ... ons_v3.wad


sstNewWeapons_v0.4.wad, the new thigs are:

-Fixed the HUGE issues with the zombieman rifle and now works nice!

-Added the MP40. I think this weapon is enough for this mod

-Fixed some random stuff, like the pumping sound in the shotgun's last shoot and their reloading system, the damage from some weapons, the zombieman drops, etc.

Download= http://www.mediafire.com/file/ikz3ykc77 ... s_v0.4.wad

Edit: 13/10/16
Update: sst_ExtraWeapons_v3_fix.wad, the only change from the v3 normal is:

-Added the SMF_LOOK int flag for the revenant player tracer, for the NOAUTOAIM users...

Thanks for your waiting and your attention! I wish you enjoy my work (even a little rudimentary). Bye buddies ;)

Pay attention on this post, because it will constantly edited

I'm sorry if I'm not updating this post anymore ... it's because I'm working on something huge (and i got some time problems by the college)
Last edited by thesuperplayer on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
wii_man
New User
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#351

Post by wii_man » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:46 pm

It's been a while, I'll have to try this tonight when I get home :)

User avatar
enderkevin13
Forum Regular
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:26 pm
Clan: Am I my own clan?
Clan Tag: I guess so.

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#352

Post by enderkevin13 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:16 pm

So do you plan on updating this? And hopefully redoing the original post?

User avatar
Tsukiyomaru0
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:01 am

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#353

Post by Tsukiyomaru0 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Ænima, could you make a (G)ZDoom-friendly version of this that doesn't modify/add actors? I want to try this out (again) with different mods, like D4D, but unfortunately been banging my head against a wall.

User avatar
Snakezz
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:18 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#354

Post by Snakezz » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Got this to run correctly a few times, but 99% chance the game won't load up with skulltag monsters. Weirdly enough, I use the same files almost every time, and only once in a blue moon will it run it correctly. All the textures are there, but skulltag monsters just don't want to show up.

User avatar
thesuperplayer
New User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:45 am

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#355

Post by thesuperplayer » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:02 am

Hey there!
buds, sorry, I get so busy because I started to work and study at the same time... So that's why I was dissapeared.
First, let me show a fix for SST Extra weapons where I replaced some things:
- Replaced the green beam of the Light Plasmagun for a green plasma fire thing
- Additionally I fixed the infinite ammo of that Alt-fire
- Added new pickup messages where I put more information for each weapon
sst_ExtraWeapons_v3b Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9u4wgvzuu ... ns_v3b.wad
I planed to add Handgrenades for the v4 but I moved that work for my new (and very postponed) proyect wich one I gonna tell to you what's going on.
It's be called Super Doom and it destinated to be a fork of SST (but I trying to make it tottaly independent). The wad first gone to take some "Aeni stuff" like the Aeni blood, Aeni puffs, and some things taken from SST. The mod first gonna be Zandronum exclussive, but I planning to make it gzdoom friendly version.
Now you will understand why I've posted this little announcement here, give my thanks to Aeni for bring me the inspiration and I ask him if I can use some of his works for this new (and a little slow) proyect for a time while I making my own things.
I'll be waiting for your replies, and tell me what you think about this

The official anouncement and download link of this wad it will be in his own thread and youtube video. I still can't say when...
Additionally, I planning to advertise it with a Aquarius199 video
Thanks for your reading

User avatar
Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum
Posts: 3430
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:12 pm
Location: Shpongleland

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#356

Post by Ænima » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:55 pm

Yes! Use everything, please!!!

I’ve been really busy with life stuff for the past 2 years basically and have been unable to do very much modding.

TheSuperPlayer, if you ever have any questions regarding my messy DECORATE or need help with your mod, don’t hestitate to post here or PM me!
Image ­ ­
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: Doom64 and Diablo2 had a baby


ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community
Squad Radio: a WASD-powered chat menu, add your own sounds
AeniPuffs: neat blood and puff effects

User avatar
thesuperplayer
New User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:45 am

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#357

Post by thesuperplayer » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:26 am

Ænima wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:55 pm
Yes! Use everything, please!!!

I’ve been really busy with life stuff for the past 2 years basically and have been unable to do very much modding.

TheSuperPlayer, if you ever have any questions regarding my messy DECORATE or need help with your mod, don’t hestitate to post here or PM me!
Wow! Thanks guy!! The only I want now is your best wishes, a public beta surely it will take almost a year, I finnishing my studies and finally I gonna have enough time for modding, for now "Super Doom" is Highly unstable and don't worry, It took me a long time to learn things about decorate and acs to understand almost all parameters and I finally do (DEHACKED is the only lump who is still give me some problems for now)
The only thing I want is a reload sequence for the Semi-automatic pistol from SST, because I planned to use it in a new player class who I want to make references to your mods (since mercenaries doom, until Doom 64 Unabsolved). It's the only thing I want for now.
This proyect is very ambicious, because I want to make a TC for doom, with reimaginated maps and some new maps, but I first want to make a gameplay mod which one must to be like the "antithesis" of brutal doom (BD Gore>>SD Gore, BD monster hardness << SD monster hardness, BD realism << SD realism, etc.), nevertheless my intention is not to antagonize with Brutal Doom, only make a different point of view, but you gonna see what I mean when the first public beta gonna came out
Thanks for your reading Aeni! I know I can always count on you! So much thanks!!

User avatar
Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum
Posts: 3430
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:12 pm
Location: Shpongleland

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#358

Post by Ænima » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:14 pm

Why are you using DEHACKED though? :P
Image ­ ­
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: Doom64 and Diablo2 had a baby


ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community
Squad Radio: a WASD-powered chat menu, add your own sounds
AeniPuffs: neat blood and puff effects

User avatar
DevilHunter
Zandronum Tester
Posts: 632
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:58 am
Location: Alaska, USA
Contact:

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#359

Post by DevilHunter » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:09 am

For that matter, I thought SST was broken online due to the flag changes in zan 3.0... Or did it get fixed?? I haven't looked at the forums in awhile due to RL Stuff and Work so yea.. I'm so out of the loop here.

User avatar
thesuperplayer
New User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:45 am

Re: Super Skulltag v1.4, RC7: More improvements, no new maps. :c

#360

Post by thesuperplayer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:00 am

Ænima wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:14 pm
Why are you using DEHACKED though? :P
The DEHACKED lump I started to use it for make some ammo changes, and other things like map actors (but for that last I trying to use the ACS scripts to manage). Otherwise I only trying to use the DEHACKED lump for recognize its applications and utilities (some kind of learning things, you know...)

Post Reply