Bossbattles V19/Classless EditionV6

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

RE: Bossbattles V7

Post by Evilm0nk » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:39 am

Finally here is Bossbattles version 7:

https://www.mediafire.com/?6gxf199gtlw1db4
includes music wad

Bossbattles Version 7 fixes:

+Maephisto and cerberus have doubled in size.
+Beefed up mages frost shards, bloodscourge (Bloodscourge no longer inherits from the original hexen version,
this way its stops the orange screen upon firing and dieing at the same time.), cultstaff, and firewand
+Nerfed Mages tri-wand
+Beefed up Strifeguys punch slicer
+Beefed up clerics wraithverge, serpent staff, mace, Lightbringer, and fire hands
+beefed up fighters gauntlets, Quietus and Staff of Protection.
+Nerfed Fighters lightning sword.
+Fixed fighters rune powerup, no longer says you received the spread rune (Zandronum).
+Redid 2 more sections of map05.
+Redid lava areas on 80% of the maps, they now do 5 times the amount of damage then before, this way its actually dangerous.
+Redid deaths on boss monsters, Bloodier and more explosive deaths, similiar to the doom64 motherdemon. (Took Forever to do)
+All monsters no longer turn into flames when they're bodies disappear, instead they just fade away.
+Intermission music changed to a intro from doom 3.
+New Map: Map16 the chaotic Castle
+Demortrix had a makeover, he doesn't have a 1 second delay when attacking, now its a half a second.
he will also attack a little less frequent then before. Fixed his transparent bug as well as him disappearing for 15 seconds, now when he is injured
he just disappears for a second and returns with his minions. He no longer is invulnerable for the most part except when he starts out each attack.
+Added Monster, Flame Cacodemon and Boss CaptainolRed (was inserted last version but had not made it into a map yet)
+Minor Bugfixes

In the next update, I plan to do a big overhaul on the museum map, after that I plan to add a few more caco invasion bosses as well as start a new map.

What may happen from what I have been experiencing is map lock ups do to lag of some sort that doesn't always happen. As a monster maybe dead but it doesn't fully register it until seconds later.
Last edited by Evilm0nk on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

RE: Bossbattles V7

Post by Evilm0nk » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Here is another update, Version 7.1:

https://www.mediafire.com/?3mbbkic2q4pq1c6

+ Overhaul of museum map.
+ Vampire flies now as well as shoots his missiles correctly.
+ Fighters lightning sword alt fire shoots ice pillars now.
+ Fighters Hammer is no longer overpowered
+ Corvus Has been Beefed up across all weapons.
+ Thor now is the correct height, aswell as his ground lightning is no longer clientsided
+ RotWraith Death now fades out.
+ Korax Blood is now Green
+ Triton ( Monster equivalent to the doom64 marine class) is now bigger
+ Fighter Has a New powerup, Flaming Inferno, Spawns a hellish star of flames on the ground ( Hell smith has a smiliar attack ).

This version mainly just includes class Balancing and the museum level redone ( monster placement wise ). Half the museum is gone and is much more organized for the most part. No more one half bad side and one half good side. Now it is more of 1 switch for each monster, depending on how you are a facing it, it will either spawn a bad or good monster. There is a whole bunch of switches that control the music ( which is a really minor thing ) and demortrix and the devils final form can now be spawned into the arena.

Edit:
Started New map that takes place in a snowy mountain area, part of the chaos realm. Instead of the snow falling to the ground, it floats up and back into the sky.
Last edited by Evilm0nk on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

RE: Bossbattles V8

Post by Evilm0nk » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:40 am

Here is the latest Version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsl5l8n8a9k87 ... A.pk3?dl=0

This version contains mainly bug fixes, and minor updates across all the monsters.
Basically, I have finally compiled everything into one file now.
I Believe the pk3 contains about 50 wads now instead of a crap ton of decorate scripts, the entire project coding wise was a mess, now it is cleaned up.

I have started another map too, which should be finished shortly.
As of now I have been at this for about 8 hours now and am very tired, so I will update this post once I compile every little thing I fixed.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

bruiserdaemon
Forum Regular

Post by bruiserdaemon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Tried it more than one time... this mods is potentially very good but it is unbalanced. Some monsters are powerful even if non boss, others are a joke, some weapons are really unuseful such as Parias longbow or strifeguy shotgun. Parias wraithverge is by far the most powerful weapon and you can just rush through the game using only that... trying other weapons is useless since it is so powerful and eats little mana. Some weapons eat too much ammo in proportion to the damage they deal.

The death knight is very simply overpowered because of his invulnerable stance and they can be very annoying en masse ( but again with parias wraithverge you can just keep shooting until everythin on sight ceases to move ).

Levels are awkward too... some early levels are by far more challenging than later ones and i can't explain this only by theorizing a lack of playtest.

Overall a potentially good but unbalanced mod.

Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

Post by Evilm0nk » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:28 pm

bruiserdaemon wrote: Tried it more than one time... this mods is potentially very good but it is unbalanced. Some monsters are powerful even if non boss, others are a joke, some weapons are really unuseful such as Parias longbow or strifeguy shotgun. Parias wraithverge is by far the most powerful weapon and you can just rush through the game using only that... trying other weapons is useless since it is so powerful and eats little mana. Some weapons eat too much ammo in proportion to the damage they deal.

The death knight is very simply overpowered because of his invulnerable stance and they can be very annoying en masse ( but again with parias wraithverge you can just keep shooting until everythin on sight ceases to move ).

Levels are awkward too... some early levels are by far more challenging than later ones and i can't explain this only by theorizing a lack of playtest.

Overall a potentially good but unbalanced mod.
Thanks for the feedback, I don't get that very often so sometimes I forget what is wrong and what needs to be looked at.

I have been bouncing back and forth between weapon balancing and boss health and there is always some issues.
The wraithverge is most likely overkill, I haven't messed with any balancing for over 6 months now as I was focusing on another project. I will focus more on balancing these issues. Most of the time I don't notice them because I will be playing online and the bosses health will be some ungodly number and takes some time to knock down. But I agree with you that some bosses/monsters are weak and some are overpowered when against certain classes and weapons. That is something I will have to dive deep into fixing as that has plagued this for awhile.

The bow for the cleric used to be overkill, I did weaken it awhile back but never properly tested it, I will have to look at it again. The same goes for the strifeguy shotty.

The death knight is incredibly a dick, but the way he looks and reacts to stuff it makes sense in a way. He maybe more of a boss type monster then a casual monster. I could lower his painchance though so he does it less frequently.

The beginning levels were made much later then the later levels, if that makes sense. This being, they maybe more difficult, unintentionally ofcourse. All these maps have been tested for years now, But I never properly tested them in single player. I plan to go through each individual level and see the proper order they should be in and redo the difficulty on all of them. As well I plan to do a massive overhaul on the whole story thing as well.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

arkore
Forum Regular

Post by arkore » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Great feedback, bruiserdaemon. Thank you.
Evilm0nk wrote:I could lower his painchance though so he does it less frequently.
Oh please, yes.

Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

Post by Evilm0nk » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:46 pm

So far I have lowered the pain chance of the death knight and gave him less of a chance of using his shield, and when he does use it, it's not for very long. Haven't tested him yet but I will do so. I have also beefed up some weapons and heavily reduced some of the overpowering ones like the vorporal blade the fighter uses and the wraithverge the cleric uses. I have been play testing the past few days and it seems most of the weapons do the same damage, ofcourse with there different damagetypes, some will have advantages over others on certain monsters.

Next I plan to have 2 different scripts for each map, one a multiplayer one and the other a single player one. This way the invasion in single player isn't a dick like the multiplayer one will be.

Madcat is working along with me on spriting skins for each class, this way when the fighter carries his hammer, other players will see him carrying his hammer Along with every other class and weapon. Ofcourse I am having issues with it reading skins right now which I am hoping can be fixed.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

bruiserdaemon
Forum Regular

Post by bruiserdaemon » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:09 pm

Other suggestions by me after playtest:

- Strifeguy sentry gun is weak, beef it up.
- Parias double rocket cyberdemon summon is too powerful.
- Parias mace deals huge damage to bosses, tweak it down.
- Bosses are unbalanced, some are very powerful others a total joke, you can kill them with Parias mace, try to put some balance on them.
- Some monsters do damage each other and start infighting, they should not fight each other.

Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

Post by Evilm0nk » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Thank you for the FeedBack, Here is the fixes I did:

[spoiler]Cleric
+Reduced Damage on Mace
+Beefed flame hands
+Beefed bow, lowered amount of mana used as well
+Reduced serpent staff
+Reduced Wraithverge aswell as increased ammo usage and slowed it down
+Reduced Lightbringers alt attack and slowed it down

Strifeguy
+Reduced Damage on Nuke
+Beefed up sentry
+Reduced Damage On the punch Slicer
+Beefed Tank Rifle
+Reduced Voulge main fire, Raised the alt attack
+Raised amount of ammo used on nova cannon
+Lowered maulers damage output and sped it up.
+lowered Plasma guns main fire and raised its altfire

Fighter
+Reduced Damage on the Axe
+Reduced damage on Staff of Protection
+Reduced Damage on Hammer of Retribution
+Reduced Damage on Quietus
+Reduced Damage On VorpalSword
+Reduced Damage on Gauntlets

Mage
+Reduced Damage on the Staff
+Reduced Damage on tri-Staff
+Reduced Damage on Frost Shards
+Reduced Damage on Cult Staff
+Added a timer to bloodscourge main fire, Reduced damage on alt fire
+Reduced Damage on Hellstaff

Corvus
+Reduced Gauntlets
+Reduced Phoenix staff damage
+Reduced Skullstaff damage
+Increased Frost fang damage
+No change on Firemace
+Increased timer on soul reaver on alt attack

Doomguy
+Reduced Chainsaw
+Reduced alt shotgun
+Increased chaingun main fire
+Reduced Bfg
+Reduced R300 alt attack

Doom64Marine
+Reduced Chainsaw
+Reduced damage on PlasmaShocker
+Reduced damage on alt attack on shotty
+Increased damage on rocketlauncher

+Added HellWarrior
+Hells Monsters Walk through Eachother
+Added ScorpionMastermind
+Increased InfernalSpiders Health
+Added Boss BlizzardDemon
+Changed Abominal Snow Cacodemon's Code
+Increased Health on Cardinal
+Increased Health on Thamuz
+Increased Health on SupremeFiend
+Increased Health on Both CyberBots
+Increased Health on CyberDemolisher
+Increased Health on Cybermastermind
+Increased Health on CyberArachnophte
+Increased Health on Annihilator
+Added Boss BlueAnnihilator
+Increased Health on Demolisher
+Increased Health on Arachnophyte
+Increased Health on InsanityArachnophyte
+Increased Health on Sentinel
+Increased Health on Conqueror
+Increased Health on Inquisitor
+Increased Health on Entity
+Increased Health on EntitySlave
+Increased Health on StrifeBishop
+Increased Health on LoreMaster
+Increased Health on Korax
+Increased Health on Heresiarch
+Decreased Damage output on Traductus
+Increased Health on Wyvern
+Increased Health on Avatar
+Increased Health on HellsPatriarch
+Increased Health on ChaosWyvern
+Increased Health on HellsBattery
+Increased Health on HammerHound
+Increased Health on Scourge
+Increased Health on DarkInquisitor
+Increased Health Speed on Paladin as well as made his attack stronger
+Increased Health on IceLich, Increased amount of damage recieved by fire
+Increased Health on MetalHead
+Increased Health on Fury Iron Lich
+Increased Health on Ironlich
+Increased Dsparil's Health (Both Forms)
+Increased Health on Maloutaur
+Increased Health on Fallen(Maladict)
+Increased Health on MotherDemon
+Increased Health on Cyberdemon64
+Increased Health on SpiderMastermind64
+Increased Giant Green Cacodemon's Health
+Increased SteelCacodemons Health
+Increased Gaguuro's Health
+Increased SewerCacodemon's Health
+Increased JadeCacodemon's Health
+Increased Inverted Cacodemons Health
+Increased CacoDads Health
+Increased Ultimate Zombie cacos Health aswell as decreased his amount of time on becoming invisible
+Increased DarkFaith's Health
+Increased Cacaroos Health
+Added Hades Elemental Boss
+Increased Captain ol Red's Health
+Increased Overlords health
+Increased Maximus's Health
+Increased Snotfolus's Health
+Increased Flembominations Health
+Increased InfernoDemons Health
+Increased Aracnorb Queens Health
+Increased Health on Afrit
+Increased Health on HellsFury
+Increased Health on LordOfHeresy
+Increased Health on Hellsmith
+Increased Health on HellsApprentice
+Increased Health on HellstormArchon
+Increased Health on Diabloist
+Increased Health on PyroDemon
+Increased health on MagmaDemon
+Increased health on PyroDemon
+Lowered the chance of Death Knight Spamming the shield and Increased Health[/spoiler]

The Cleric Should Be Allowed to summon an annihilator because the annihilator has a counter and as soon as 2 mins is up it dies.
So it maybe strong but it wont stay out for very long.

Some of the real big bosses can die pretty quick sometimes do to some weapons using a_explode. Sometimes the radius of the explosion is big and it hits the boss multiple times, Causing Massive Damage.

Next thing I will work on is Reworking the Maps. This Part may take longer, I may Recreate maps 6, and 7 aswell as finish map22.
Also need to add the New monsters into the museum.
Last edited by Evilm0nk on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

Post by Evilm0nk » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:42 pm

Lol I never heard of a complaint like that, I can admit it can be colorful at times.
Maybe software mode might be better for you?

At any rate I should have version 9 out by Friday.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

Post by Evilm0nk » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:21 pm

Oh, well I can admit software mode on bossbattles is a bit buggy Texture wise.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

arkore
Forum Regular

Post by arkore » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:53 pm

I agree, the game can get quite busy. Not immediately easy to feel and/or know what is going on or what is what.

Maybe less particle effects, and maybe limit the amount of colors used.

Thinking out loud, might becool if player classes had their weapon particle effects' colors match the color of the player skin. This might help make it easier and comfortable for other players to absorb and remember/retain everything that's going on in the game. E.g. Easy for player to remember that these particular particle effects belong to not only a friendly player (not an enemy or boss), but also belong to a particular player class too.

Perhaps bring forth a standard for what Boss particles look like as well. Perhaps a system where each hostile particle has a red circular ring around it, that players can see.

---

I like your ETA of Friday. :)

Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

Post by Evilm0nk » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm

I know the game can get pretty messy with alot of players but I don't see a point in adding custom particle effects or reducing the "colors".
I can see why multiple projectiles that are different colors and have different lights being a bit wierd but I believe that is normal In any doom mod that takes advantage of gldefs.

I notice red colors in software mode render as a brown color from a distance ( at least on zdaemon it did ).

As another side note I have madcat working with me on making weapon skins for the classes.
This way you will be able to tell what weapon someone else has, but ofcourse that doesn't seem to work right aswell, something to do with the classes I believe.

At any rate I don't see any issues with the colors but I will explore this more nevertheless.
Thank you for the feedback.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

RE: Bossbattles V9

Post by Evilm0nk » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:24 am

Here is version 9, This version Had alot of changes to it and I I did not get to test all of it. I was spending more time working on the actual wad then testing it.
This version contains a New map aswell as maps 1-4 are now easier to play in single player. My plan is to do the rest of the maps aswell.
Some of the change log was posted before but I added more to it.

I tried to address most of the issues but I know there is still alot of em that I will hopefully get to in the next release.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/44wq7ptnw44q8 ... A.pk3?dl=0

[spoiler]
Cleric
+Reduced Damage on Mace
+Beefed flame hands
+Beefed bow, lowered amount of mana used as well
+Reduced serpent staff
+Reduced Wraithverge aswell as increased ammo usage and slowed it down
+Reduced Lightbringers alt attack and slowed it down

Strifeguy
+Reduced Damage on Nuke
+Beefed up sentry
+Reduced Damage On the punch Slicer
+Beefed Tank Rifle
+Reduced Voulge main fire, Raised the alt attack
+Raised amount of ammo used on nova cannon
+Lowered maulers damage output and sped it up.
+lowered Plasma guns main fire and raised its altfire

Fighter
+Reduced Damage on the Axe
+Reduced damage on Staff of Protection
+Reduced Damage on Hammer of Retribution
+Reduced Damage on Quietus
+Reduced Damage On VorpalSword
+Reduced Damage on Gauntlets

Mage
+Reduced Damage on the Staff
+Reduced Damage on tri-Staff
+Reduced Damage on Frost Shards
+Reduced Damage on Cult Staff
+Added a timer to bloodscourge main fire, Reduced damage on alt fire
+Reduced Damage on Hellstaff

Corvus
+Reduced Gauntlets
+Reduced Phoenix staff damage
+Reduced Skullstaff damage
+Increased Frost fang damage
+No change on Firemace
+Increased timer on soul reaver on alt attack

Doomguy
+Reduced Chainsaw
+Reduced alt shotgun
+Increased chaingun main fire
+Reduced Bfg's damage but it now shoots faster and uses less ammo
+Reduced R300 alt attack and increase base attack speed
+Plasma gun shoots faster and uses less ammo

Doom64Marine
+Reduced Chainsaw
+Reduced damage on PlasmaShocker
+Reduced damage on alt attack on shotty
+Increased damage on rocketlauncher

+Ice Mage is alot weaker Projectile Wise
+Added HellWarrior
+Hells Monsters Walk through Eachother
+Added ScorpionMastermind
+Increased InfernalSpiders Health
+Added Boss BlizzardDemon
+Changed Abominal Snow Cacodemon's Code
+Increased Health on Cardinal
+Increased Health on Thamuz
+Increased Health on SupremeFiend
+Increased Health on Both CyberBots
+Increased Health on CyberDemolisher
+Increased Health on Cybermastermind
+Increased Health on CyberArachnophte
+Increased Health on Annihilator
+Added Boss BlueAnnihilator
+Increased Health on Demolisher
+Increased Health on Arachnophyte
+Increased Health on InsanityArachnophyte
+Increased Health on Sentinel
+Increased Health on Conqueror
+Increased Health on Inquisitor
+Increased Health on Entity
+Increased Health on EntitySlave
+Increased Health on StrifeBishop
+Increased Health on LoreMaster
+Increased Health on Korax
+Increased Health on Heresiarch
+Decreased Damage output on Traductus
+Increased Health on Wyvern
+Increased Health on Avatar
+Increased Health on HellsPatriarch
+Increased Health on ChaosWyvern
+Increased Health on HellsBattery
+Increased Health on HammerHound
+Increased Health on Scourge
+Increased Health on DarkInquisitor
+Increased Health Speed on Paladin as well as made his attack stronger
+Increased Health on IceLich, Increased amount of damage recieved by fire
+Increased Health on MetalHead
+Increased Health on Fury Iron Lich
+Increased Health on Ironlich
+Increased Dsparil's Health (Both Forms)
+Increased Health on Maloutaur
+Increased Health on Fallen(Maladict)
+Increased Health on MotherDemon
+Increased Health on Cyberdemon64
+Increased Health on SpiderMastermind64
+Increased Giant Green Cacodemon's Health
+Increased SteelCacodemons Health
+Increased Gaguuro's Health
+Increased SewerCacodemon's Health
+Increased JadeCacodemon's Health
+Increased Inverted Cacodemons Health
+Increased CacoDads Health
+Increased Ultimate Zombie cacos Health aswell as decreased his amount of time on becoming invisible
+Increased DarkFaith's Health
+Increased Cacaroos Health
+Added Hades Elemental Boss
+Increased Captain ol Red's Health
+Increased Overlords health
+Increased Maximus's Health
+Increased Snotfolus's Health
+Increased Flembominations Health
+Increased InfernoDemons Health
+Increased Aracnorb Queens Health
+Increased Health on Afrit
+Increased Health on HellsFury
+Increased Health on LordOfHeresy
+Increased Health on Hellsmith
+Increased Health on HellsApprentice
+Increased Health on HellstormArchon
+Increased Health on Diabloist
+Increased Health on PyroDemon
+Increased health on MagmaDemon
+Increased health on PyroDemon
+Lowered the chance of Death Knight Spamming the shield and Increased Health

+Map05 and map06 are a little bit bigger, with a few extra monsters.
+Maps 1-4 play differently then they would online, Easier enemies and more difficult bosses in single player.
+Added all missing Monsters to the museum
+Added skins to some classes (But for some reason they don't work)
+Lowered ammo usage on most weapons
+New map (Map19)
+All Hexen,doom,Heretic weak monsters will walk through eachother
+Added HellsWarriorOmega
[/spoiler]

After hosting the new version today I did find some New bugs I created, Some are map breaking that might of happened when doombuilder crashed when saving.

They are:

+Hellwarrior wouldn't damage friendlies
+Heaven switch on map02 is broke (Most likely happened when doombuilder crashed on me.
+Map04 is Dead on arrival (doombuilder crashed on me on this map too and I thought everything was fine but one script didn't save over which was crucial.)
+Map19 the snow map had a fps issue where the snow wouldn't disappear, I didn't notice this because I didn't have an issue until played online.

At any Rate I corrected all these things for the new version I will Release Next week.
Last edited by Evilm0nk on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

bruiserdaemon
Forum Regular

Post by bruiserdaemon » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:51 pm

I see you made the changes i suggested, now it feels quite balanced and way more enjoyable. The guy who said the textures make people daltonic is not entirely wrong though... there is a little abuse of red colour on some maps, which leads the player to confusion sometimes.

Javier

Post by Javier » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:37 pm

Nerf Destruction imp pls

Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

RE: Bossbattles V10

Post by Evilm0nk » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:12 pm

bruiserdaemon wrote: I see you made the changes i suggested, now it feels quite balanced and way more enjoyable. The guy who said the textures make people daltonic is not entirely wrong though... there is a little abuse of red colour on some maps, which leads the player to confusion sometimes.
I will cut out some of the Red in a future release.
Javier wrote: Nerf Destruction imp pls
He has been Nerfed Damage wise.

I Present Version 10, this will hopefully be a decent playable version.
With the assistance of arkore, Script Bugs should be fixed for good!
I have been doing alot of playtesting aswell as listening to the feedback from people in the servers and
corrected most of the complaints thus far.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/clkmc22oftalv ... A.pk3?dl=0

Here is the changelog:

[spoiler]+Fixed Map19 and Fps issues, Snow Wasn't disappearing causing fps issues before.
+Aligned Textures on map13.
+Added More Details to Map10.
+Fixed Map04, Script was broke originally.
+Map21's music intro was cut out of the main song, So basically it will play it once for 45 seconds,
then demortrix will spawn and it will loop the original song without the large intro.
+Map21, Demortrixes bosses are all standing in a circle around the arena now.
+Nerfed Destruction Imp, Traductus, Zedek, Menlkir, Player Class Bosses, Demolisher, Annihilator's.
+Added Bosses, Sabaoth and SnowMancacodemon.
+HellWarriors can now damage friendlies
+Centered Boss Health Meter
+Damage Boost to Fighter class, Vorporal sword, fighter Gauntlets
+Vorporal sword lightning animation changed to a different one, hopefully less laggy to some people.
+Renamed Terminator to Ultimate Terminator to not conflict with skulltag's Terminator Powerup.
+Added an extra attack to the devil.
+Added NoRadiusDmg flag to Demortrix, (Eventhough weapons have forceRadius Damage)
Hopefully This is a possible fix for demortrix and his health dropping to Zero Randomly
After one attack.
+Redid giantsnow cacodemons code.
+Fixed Cybruisers Spawn in Museum
+Added New bosses to Musuem.
+Raised height on heroicBible
+Fixed Monsters and getting stuck on map03
+Fixed Heaven Switch on map02
+Increased cost of ammo on altfire on R300 Rocket Launcher
+Added SetActivator(0) to all invasion scripts, Hopefully this will finally fix any script lock ups
caused by a player leaving the game. (Thanks to arkore).
+Blood will now spawn from Hanging bodies.[/spoiler]

What is to come:
[spoiler]-Fix bug with friendly annihilator.
-New Map, I have an Idea for a water map that takes place in the chaos realm, I wil most likely start
Next week.
-Going to add the CacoKing From my other mod Caco Invasion, He serves as a final boss in that mod, But
I think He deserves his own map do to his 3 forms.
-More Statues!
-More Cacoinvasion Bosses to be added, Going to also try to add a few other bosses like the
Gokuvile once I Can recieve proper Permissions.
-Going to add a cinimatic to each map, as sort of an intro. Will only be single player only though.
Will also try to improve the story as well as make a story ending/credit level.
-Will fix my ugly grammer on some of the story text :P.
-Going to address the "daltonic" feeling on some of the maps, I do understand what maps are having
a serious problem with it.
-Eventually going to get the skins to work properly.
-Release a new gzdoom version.(Really the only difference is the fighters powerups and a Few decorations)
-Make the Devil look more devilish, (obviously he is the archon of hell from realm667 and he is in other
mods as a regular monster) maybe adding wings or a crown or 2 extra may change his overall outlook.
-Make Demortrix more scarier or hellish, (Yes he is the Gargoyle from blood, originally untrustable was
going to add Satan servant into this mod. But he left the zandronum community, so I scrapped satan servant
and kept his overall sprite the same.) Maybe adding 4 arms or a different look to him will fix this.
-Add more friendly monsters for cleric summoning.
-Make friendly monsters unshootable to players in the museum.
-Add lights to gatekeeper.[/spoiler]

I will try and keep the version releases to a weekly thing for now, with a new map every other week hopefully.
Hopefully I will have 3-5 maps done before may/june, then I may take a break on mapping
for a few months to work on mapping for Caco invasion. But I will keep on a weekly release schedule,
either adding new bosses or bug fixes. Jason May assist me later on with music, so there could
be changes there soon.
Aswell as madcat has been assisting me with spriting.

Also Bossbattles is now on Github.

https://github.com/Evilm0nk/BossBattles
Last edited by Evilm0nk on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

RE: Bossbattles V10

Post by Evilm0nk » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Here is version 10.1:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/22tp31ommokub ... A.pk3?dl=0

+Fixed Friendly Cerberus
+Added dontrip to d3 cyberdemon
+Fixed mapbreaking bug on map 11.
+Fixed Friendly Annihilator
+Changed main fire on mages tri-wand

Nothing too big here except one major bug fixed on map 11, don't remember how or when I changed the script to cause the issue but its fixed now.
I have been very busy lately but map23 should be finished in the next week or so.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

Evilm0nk
Forum Regular

RE: Bossbattles V10.2

Post by Evilm0nk » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:23 pm

Since Version 2.0 of zandronum has been release, Bossbattles has been broken.
Thanks to arkore for making me aware of this, Here is an updated version.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/des1pepq7oo96 ... A.pk3?dl=0

This version makes bossbattles playable again aswell as some other things I have done.

+Added HeresiarchWarlock
+Devil has new attacks
+Demortrix now has 4 arms with different attacks.
+Being turned into a chicken or pig no longer lasts 30 seconds, now its last 10 seconds.
+Added Heaven sentry guns.
Last edited by Evilm0nk on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Projects:
Bossbattles
CacoInvasion
Reckless Wars

Galactus
Forum Regular

RE: Bossbattles V10.2

Post by Galactus » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Awesome! I'll set up a server immediatly