Zandronum Christmas Community Pack

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
CommanderKeenFsr

RE: Zandronum Christmas Community Pack

Post by CommanderKeenFsr » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:31 am

Bleh, use something other than SpeedyShare. It's making me download it's downloader thing and it's annoying.

uz be craven for me when i leave

Luke
Forum Regular

Post by Luke » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:38 am

CommanderKeenFsr wrote: Bleh, use something other than SpeedyShare. It's making me download it's downloader thing and it's annoying.
You have to click on the file name, then the download starts automatically; you don't need to download anything else, if you do means that you've clicked on the wrong button.
Also I'm cleaning the resource wad, I'll try to post a polished version very soon.

CommanderKeenFsr

Post by CommanderKeenFsr » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Luke wrote:
CommanderKeenFsr wrote: Bleh, use something other than SpeedyShare. It's making me download it's downloader thing and it's annoying.
You have to click on the file name, then the download starts automatically; you don't need to download anything else, if you do means that you've clicked on the wrong button.
Also I'm cleaning the resource wad, I'll try to post a polished version very soon.
The issue I'm having is that I DO click on the name and it just refreshes the page. There's also a prompt below it saying I have to get their Premium thing.

Am I missing something?

uz be craven for me when i leave

mr fiat
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by mr fiat » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:42 pm

isnt mediafire miles better for these kinds of things?

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Combinebobnt » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Filesmelt is superior, no annoying popups and dumb stuff

(666)SoulHarvester
New User

Post by (666)SoulHarvester » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:41 am

Is this going to be released soon? would be great for a exciting Christmas special for this year. plus I'm unsure if there is any other Christmas wads. I mostly done every single Christmas wad for Doom there is. hopefully we get to see more of this soon or later.

Ænima
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ænima » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Luke is banz0r'd so probably not unless he has somebody release it for him.
­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­
Doom64: Unabsolved: New weapons, monsters, and gameplay features for coop !

ZandroSkins
: a pack made by our community

FateLord
Forum Regular

Post by FateLord » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:03 pm

i mean read the OP and you'll get your answer
<Sean> .broadcast FateLord has a massive, hard wallhack
<Exciter> Global broadcast sent.

(666)SoulHarvester
New User

Post by (666)SoulHarvester » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:31 am

Ænima wrote: Luke is banz0r'd so probably not unless he has somebody release it for him.

That sucks. we really need some good Christmas wads for This year or so. its just not the christmas spirit without a few good Doom wads you know. I've done pretty the old christmas wads like h2h xmas and xmass, the deathmatch wad and a lot more. you can see them on my youtube channel as well.

agaures
Forum Regular

Post by agaures » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:33 am

In Luke's leaving he said i could take over the project if i wanted. Having too much stuff to work on already, i declined.
<agaures> I'm guessing you haven't played many doom mods before huh? :p
<Zuplin> i have played master of puppets zombies doom center and a couple more
<agaures> so not many
<Zuplin> i thought that was everything

EffinghamHuffnagel
New User

Post by EffinghamHuffnagel » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:29 am

It would be a shame for this to just fade away after two years. I don't even know if this project was intended to be serious maps with a Christmas/Winter flavor, like Whitemare, or one of those silly (but fun) Christmas wads with Machine-gunning Santas and Snowmen with shotguns. If submitted maps are not available to play, is the resource wad at least available for use? Everything posted here was put up at SpeedyShare, which means all the links are long dead. I'd appreciate if someone could re-post at least the resource wad to Dropbox or Mediafire.

mr fiat
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by mr fiat » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:36 am

EffinghamHuffnagel wrote: It would be a shame for this to just fade away after two years. I don't even know if this project was intended to be serious maps with a Christmas/Winter flavor, like Whitemare, or one of those silly (but fun) Christmas wads with Machine-gunning Santas and Snowmen with shotguns. If submitted maps are not available to play, is the resource wad at least available for use? Everything posted here was put up at SpeedyShare, which means all the links are long dead. I'd appreciate if someone could re-post at least the resource wad to Dropbox or Mediafire.
i think they were meant to be serious maps, atleast when i made my map i was going for a standard doom map with christmas themes. as for the rescource wad sadly i dont have it anymore as i lost it during a PC change. (inb4 its still somewhere on external storages)

EffinghamHuffnagel
New User

Post by EffinghamHuffnagel » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:44 am

Damn. Clusterone666 over at Doomworld has started a Community Christmas Project. I've been slowly trying to pull together resources from other Christmas/Winter wads I've found over the last 20 years. The problem I'm having is consistency. Custom resources from one project don't necessarily look good next to custom resources from another. I also have no idea who to credit half the time since so many of the textures and flats were re-used uncredited over the years. I've found some modified standard textures/flats and tried editing a few on my own, but it's slow going. It would be nice not to let everything here go to waste.

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/7 ... onstantly/