Mooseknuckle wrote:How about this one?
EDIT: I decided to give it a shot. What do you think?
EDIT 2: I'm pretty sure that was too big. Second try:
EDIT 3: Brighter version that'll probably fit in better:
I'm done this time, promise.
Ah that is good. I'm glad you rotated the sprite, too! I was going to use the bigger one, since I can just scale it in DECORATE, but if it doesn't work out the smaller ones will be used instead.
Zeberpal wrote:WDI05 is missing those Line IDs with flags 16 for murd doors by the way.
By the way, maybe force blackscreen when game is over is not important since it's not always working?
What are sound emmiters for?
I'll fix those flags, but I can't recall what flag 16 is for. :V
Black screen only doesn't work for the last person to die. There is a way I can fix that, though.
Sound Emitters are useful for making a distraction. Place one down, and when a player moves out the line of sight of an emitter, it'll make either (randomly): Foot step noises, a knife draw sound, or the sound of a player being attacked by the knife (stab sound and everything). It's really useful in throwing innocents off if you are nearby and/or they suspect you. I once managed to get 3 innocents to look away from me because of an emitter, netting me 3 quick kills (2 backstabs). >:3
Minigunner wrote:So I noticed a couple of things:
1. For the complete carrying-over of inventory, we would have to wait for Inventory.InterHubAmount to be implemented into Zandronum. What +INVENTORY.INTERHUBSTRIP really does is strip you of all of an inventory item; without it, you only get to carry one of the item over, unless otherwise defined by the above property (the InterHubAmount 1 default is there for, ya know, Hexen/Heretic compatibility :Razz: ).
2. The Bertholite bottle projectiles have a 12 radius and 12 height, while the clouds have a radius of 20 and a height of 30. You cannot give an actor a larger collision box size than its spawner, or clipping issues will occur (just take a look at the concentrated Bertholite when the bottle hits a wall. That is a bunch of cloud actors that are stuck and cannot move). Also, I think the slow Bertholite cloud actors should bounce off walls and slide on floors (+NOEXPLODEFLOOR) for better coverage.
3. ...Can't remember any more problems. I may list more tomorrow. :Redface:
1. Actually it works fine, InterHubAmount just supersedes INTERHUBSTRIP. But by subtracting the flag from the items, it works fine. Is there something it isn't working for? I'm pretty sure I forgot to add the removal to several items.
2. I'll look into those. I've always thought that their coverage was pretty random.
Zeberpal wrote:Does it mean it causes those bertho crashes?
No, that is an issue in SkullTag 98d. 98e/Zandronum fixes the problem.