[WIP] Yeah5greens deathmatch stuff

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
yeah5green
New User

[WIP] Yeah5greens deathmatch stuff

Post by yeah5green » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:57 am

Yeah5greens deathmatch stuff

This is a mod that adds more weapons and adds some deathmatch specific maps. It is currently a work-in-progress so there are no maps yet as i intend to finish the weapons first so that i can design the maps with weapon placement in mind. The sprites for the weapons are not finished and honestly, kind of bad. However, I am going to improve the sprites and add more weapons.
You might be wondering "what weapons am i going to add?". Here is a list of all the weapons i am going to add:
  • The SMG (slot 2), a fast firing but inaccurate weapon that replaces the pistol.
  • The DMR (slot 2), a rifle with good accuracy and damage, but with a low fire rate.
  • The heavy machine gun (slot 4), a slow firing, high damage weapon.
  • The minigun (slot 4), a fast firing, inaccurate weapon that has to rev up before it can start firing. It replaces the chaingun.
  • The grenade launcher (slot 5), a rocket launcher with weaker damage but with a higher blast radius. Its projectiles are affected by gravity.
  • The lightning gun (slot 6), a weapon that fires a lightning beam. When the beam hits a target, the target takes more damage per hit the more times it is hit by the lightning guns beam.
  • The flamethrower (slot 6), a fast firing projectile weapon that has limited range and the projectiles go through enemies.
  • The railgun (slot 7), a weapon that fires a powerful piercing beam with long range.
Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t19bamqa ... f.pk3/file