LiveReverb - Dynamic reverb for any map!

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
TDRR
Forum Regular

LiveReverb - Dynamic reverb for any map!

Post by TDRR » Fri May 07, 2021 7:28 pm

This is a modification of Sunbeam's original LiveReverb to make it compatible with Zandronum (and hopefully, it's online multiplayer, but it's not tested).
Just like the original, it works with any IWAD, and the vast majority of maps and mods!

The reverb is dynamic, of course, so bigger rooms may sound more echo-y, smaller ones less so, and outside areas generally don't have any reverb.
There's 2 CVARs, both user-side so you can change these independent of the server's preferences:
lr_lowhealth: The lower your health is, the weaker sounds become (default TRUE).
lr_invul: If you have invulnerability, reverb gets very strong independent of where you are (default TRUE).

You can grab the Zandronum version here:
LiveReverb_Zan.zip
Here's his original post at the ZDoom forums:
Sunbeam wrote: This is LiveReverb, which gives dynamic reverb to all existing Doom maps!
Also works for Heretic and Hexen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxCX6k8kR2Y

DOWNLOAD (note, ZDoom version!):
HERE!

If you want to get in contact, there's a Discord server for my mods and projects:
DISCORD
Also Twitter!

Also check out:
BorderDoom: Doom with Borderlands gameplay elements
Deformed Doom: deform any Doom map!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I will find joy in Yahweh. I will delight in my Elohim. He has dressed me in the clothes of salvation. He has wrapped me in the robe of righteousness like a bridegroom with a priest’s turban, like a bride with her jewels."
-Isaiah 61:10 (Names of God Bible)