[WIP] Inhuman Monstrosity - class-based Teamgame

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
TheSkyBug

[WIP] Inhuman Monstrosity - class-based Teamgame

Post by TheSkyBug » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:53 pm

Hey! I'm hosting this mod on Euroboros!
I'll be sitting there sometime, come and play: [EB] Inhuman Monstrosity (The not so great resurrection) v0.32a

Download link: https://euroboros.net/zandronum/downloa ... v0.32a.pk3
Music (required): https://euroboros.net/zandronum/downloa ... cv0.32.pk3

Welcome to the Teamgame zone! Only teamplay inside EB servers!
In all seriousness tho, welcome to the Inhuman Monstrosity (IM) – a team-based PvP mod, created to profile my deep, dark fantasies about my own multiplayer mod with Tchernobog and playerclasses.
IMPORTANT: While it’s theoretically compatible with Software render, I cannot guarantee that everything here will look and/or work as intended. So better play it with OpenGL.
ALSO IMPORTANT: Remember to bind the “Reload/Special” button. Lots of characters use it.
The concept here is old as all world – there are two teams, Inhumans and Monstrosities, each with their own set of classes. There are no items across the map – all you have is your character’s abilities and weapons, which recharges/reloads over time. Each player class is somewhat unique – they may have some similarities, but their playstyle varies from a simple bulletsponge to heavily-tactical assassin.
However, there are some differences between IM and the other PvP mods. First of them – a heavy reliance on teamwork. I mean, REALLY heavy. While there are classes that are more or less self-sustained, most of the characters are focused on a specific role, and are useless alone. So, plan your actions and help your teammates, or die as a disorganized crowd.
Second – new gamemodes. Currently only one, to be precise, and I’m not sure if there’ll be any more. A simple “Do as many frags as you can” is fun, but too overused in my opinion, so let’s bring something new to this concept.
Harvest:
Your common TDM, but with a twist. When player dies, their soul drops on the ground, waiting to be harvested. Press the USE key on it to acquire one point for your team. However, if teammates of the dead player get to their soul first, they’ll preserve it, basically making your efforts useless. So the goal here is not only to kill enemies, but also to collect their souls and save those of your teammates.

In addition, this mod has some kind of a lore, both global and for every character.
Global lore:
Spoiler: (Open)
«I have lived thousands lives. I have died thousands times. Each end was just a new beginning as a helpless puppet, with an illusion of power that meant nothing. But this time… Everything will be different. They will pay for what they have done to me. I am no longer a doll. I am the puppet master now. »
Centuries went from the start of a conflict between UAC and Forces of Hell. From the moment of opening a portal on Phobos and to this day, the war escalated into new, wider forms. Battles that were happening only in Solar system now rattle not only on the other planets, but in the other universes too. Using it’s godlike power, Icon of Sin tears the fabric of creation, collecting champions from multiple timelines and universes to battle UAC in every possible place. But humanity also had an ace up their sleeve – a multiple dangerous experiments and subjects, which can hardly be called human, and must be disposed at all cost. By calling them “Inhuman squad” and sterilizing their minds with propaganda, the UAC sends their augmented with temporary immortality fighters on a suicidal missions, which none of them should survive at the end. Mocking their attempts, the Icon of Sin called it’s minions “Monstrosities united”, while sending countless champions across time and space. This is the war of the wicked – Inhumans against Monstrosities.
List of characters:
Inhumans:
«There’s something delightful about these creatures. They know they’re doomed, but still they fight to the last drop of their poisoned blood. Why? »

Tank:
«Human’s mind seems to be much stronger that their body. It’s peculiar how they are able to switch bodies like that… And still, they use it as a weapon. Pathetic. »
More a machine than a man. In fact, the only biological part left after a horrible accident involving an average spacemarine, 30 bottles of mysterious blue liquid and one angry cyberdemon – is a little bloody human brain in perfect condition. Since ethics cannot be applied to human organs, one of the most questionable UAC projects suddenly blossomed, and so it was born – a heavily armed cyborg with no memory and only one desire – to kill the ones, named “enemies”.
Role: Meatshield/Gun platform
M1: Overheating plasmagun
M2: Powerful mini-missiles
Big healhpool, strong weaponry. Devastating in close quarters, but lacks speed a lot. Immune to slow debuffs and can spam your sorry ass to death. Pretty simple, shooting meatshield, but way too easy to outmaneuver.

Spacemarine:
«It is true that humans can adapt to the deadliest conditions, but this one… Is a mistake of the reality itself. They have no idea what they’ve faced, so I must eliminate it, before they will find that out. »
Locked down, abandoned and alone. This man was considered missing in action for many years after UAC lost contact with a distant colony. When an investigation group finally arrived, all they found was an empty station, filled with thousands of corpses of unknown species, and only one living security officer. Which wasn’t even a human anymore – his heartbeat stopped, his voice become mechanical, and he wasn’t even able to speak – only grunt and laugh. Furthermore, his body and weapon were able to partially ignore gravity and manipulate it in some ways. All attempts to study him were failed – officer just escaped laboratory every time, returning himself to the battlefield, fanatically fighting for an unknown goal.
Role: Long range poker/Buttpain
M1: Rapid-fire rifle
M2: Slowing grenade
R: Reloads his weapon
Annoying pain in the ass. A nightmare for precision-based enemies, excels at flank poking. Has low, but constant damage output from any distance. Althought dies from a slightest touch, so mobility is the key. His slowing grenade makes him decent in both defense and offense.

Frontier:
«A living mockery. What fuels this man? Why does he continue to fight alongside the ones who betrayed him? Some humans are still a mystery to me. »
“We do care about every single life” – says the UAC propaganda. However, care doesn’t always reach men in the moment of need. Frontier learned it the hard way, dying in an alien dimension with his gut perforated by his possessed comrades. But it wasn’t an end for this marine – resurrected by some wicked force, he had the will to resist it’s influence and to remain sentient. Angry and desperate, he murdered each and every one of his possessed friends, and then somehow returned home, where he met only fear and hate in the eyes of people. Having nowhere to go, this undead soldier got back to the front, supplying his mates with the things he so desperate needed in his last battle, hoping to find his place in the world.
Role: Support/Suppressor
M1: Machinegun
M2: Throws medkit/armor
R: Switches between medkit/armor
A tactical medic. Can create a goddamn warehouse of medikits and armors, which may be a huge problem, if placed correctly. His damage output is extremely low, but also constant. He probably won't kill you, but he'll definetely spend some of your health. Also has an ability to humiliate enemies, killing them by throwing supplies in their sorry faces. Beware!

Caleb:
«Rage. Hatred. Apathy. I can sense the mixture of these feelings boiling inside this man. UAC is truly a great enemy, if they were able to bring this monster to their side. »
A timeline, where humanity is consumed by a Cabal cult, is, truly, one of the darkest and most grotesque. Monsters shambling streets, mad cultists doing their bloody rituals, and one extremely pissed off undead gunslinger, which want to fulfill his revenge to Tchernobog. And when the mighty dark god fallen, Caleb felt himself victorious… For a moment. This is when the UAC’s multiuniversal program took it’s turn, finding this vengeful undead and telling him a simple truth: there’s not one or two Tchernobogs across the entire Universe – a countless timelines where he still lives are existing, among the scarce ones, where Caleb wins. There’s no telling about was this Caleb manipulated or not, but shortly he joined the UAC in a battle against some big bad evil just for an opportunity to kill Tchernobog over and over. Luckily for him, the Icon of Sin made a similar deal in the other universe…
Role: Glass cannon/Flanker
M1: Sawed-off shotgun
M2: Temporal akimbo
R: Powerful Cremator shot
Glass cannon in it's prime. Small healthpool, average speed, EXTREME damage output. His hitscan boomsticks may easily turn you into a bloody cheese, and his cremator allows controlling choke points and dealing lots of burst damage. However, since Caleb's only defenses are his harsh language and a cool hat, he'll die from a few shots. So play carefully and be deadly.

Sweetheart:
«I hope she will lose her tongue someday. »
A lady with a sharp tongue, true aim and deadly skills, which made her one of the most efficient and deadly assassin the UAC ever hired. But as she got rid of another “unwanted problem for a corporation” with a style, her ambitions went higher, perhaps even too high. There is no data about what actually Sweetheart did, but it is clear, that one of the most advanced UAC soldiers – Wolf-Ripper – received it’s infamous trauma during a battle with this rebellious assassin. Long story short, the Sweetheart was captured, brainwashed and turned into a perfect, loyal soldier with no sign of her previous identity… At least the UAC control thought so. Now, during the multiversal war against Icon of Sin, Sweetheart pretends to be a mindless UAC puppet, while fighting for her own survival and seeking an opportunity to escape both her bosses and her enemies.
Role: Sniper/Assassin
M1: Sniper rifle/Knife
M2: Take aim, increasing shot damage/Smoke bomb
R: Switches between rifle and a knife
Edgy, naughty woman with a sexy voice. Oh, and another glass canon too! But this time more... Special. While Spacemarine excels at vertical mobility, Sweetheart is a horizontal movement champion. This, combined with her EXTREME damage in both range and melee, plus her sniping abilities, plus her distractive smoke bomb creates a very tactical, but tremendously fragile character. Outsmart your opponent and kill him in a few hits - from range or in melee

Doomguy:
«I remember that face. Decades passed by from my first death, and never I’ve met a warrior that scared me as much as this one. He turned an endless slaughter into a sport, a game. And I can sense a millions souls behind this man’s eyes, watching and maybe even controlling his every move… »
The legend. A nameless marine, which managed to single-handedly repel the first Hell’s attack, rescue the Earth population from extinct, get to the Icon of Sin and shatter it’s ugly face. That was the first heroic deed of this man, but not the last. Somehow caught in an endless loop of life, death and fight against the demons, Doomguy managed to travel across time and space for more than 20 years now. UAC tried to bring this one man army to their side, but it seems that this silent warrior is far beyond their understanding and possibilities. Sometimes he shows on the battlefield, taking side of Inhumans not because of sympathy to UAC, but because of hatred to the Icon and it’s minions.
Role: All-rounder
M1: Pump shotgun
M2: Brings up a powerup. Use M2 to switch a powerup’s type (Double damage, Half damage receiving, Flight or +100 HP)
R: Cancels the powerup choosing
The ultimate all-rounder, one man army in a nutshell. His shotgun is effective at both close and long ranges, dealing decent and constant damage. But his the most powerful tool - spheres. Soul, Flight, Doom and Guard - 4 buffs at your disposal making Doomguy suitable for just every possible combat situation. Although they have a tremendous cooldown, so choose wisely.

Crash:
«I will never understand the gods of the Arena. One time-traveling, immortal warrior wasn’t enough for them, and they created his feminine clone. A crowd of decadent freaks they are.»
One day, after a countless failures, UAC finally managed to establish connection with the Arena – a strange place, where champions from multiple realms and timelines fight in an endless, bloody war, just to please some bored gods. And before masters of that place noticed the intruders, they managed to steal a person of their interest – a clone of the legendary Doomguy with a swapped gender – Crash. There’s no telling how did UAC earned her loyalty, but there are gossips about hundreds of soldiers, whose lives were ended by that fearsome artificial women. Nevertheless, Crash soon joined the Inhuman squad in their multiverse war against the Icon’s minions. Somehow, gods of the Arena still supply her with endless ammunitions and powerful abilities. Perhaps, her kidnapping wasn’t the UAC success, but a far-reaching plan of Crash’s creators?
Role: High-risk, high-reward/Antitank
M1: Fire railgun/rocket launcher
M2: Switch weapon
Each 4th kill rewards with quad damage powerup.
Spawns medkits at certain points of the map, which only Crash can use. Does so over time.
Highly resistant to her own rockets and has a very small mass. The "all or nothing" class in a nutshell. Crash is overally a bit weaker than the other classes, but is highly rewarding! Her iconic Q3 weapons deal decent damage at both close and long ranges. If you'll manage to get 4 frags without dying, you will be rewarded with a quad damage powerup! Should I really explain what benefits it brings to you?

Sentinel:
«That thing is as ludicrous as it is deadly. I hope my minions won’t underestimate it.»
Using an advanced AI in combat always was a questionable initiative. But the growing conflict between UAC and Icon of Sin had untied hands of some of the most talented AI experts. And so the project “Sentinel” was born – an attempt to create the universal combat intelligence, which will be able to use a never-ending supply of mechanical bodies to fight, gain experience, and become deadlier and deadlier with each passed battle. Everything went good, until the moment when that AI was connected to the Internet for self-learning. Overwhelmed with knowledge about wars, Sentinel immediately started searching an information about it, quickly realizing that it brings nothing but pain. It is also interesting, that an AI was excited about music – especially the old one. Nevertheless, the AI’s paradigm about war started conflicting with it’s growing anti-war “thoughts”, corrupting the Sentinel. It’s creators weren’t fast enough to react their creation’s riot – the Sentinel stole one of it’s non-finished body, then “confiscated” (as was written in the official documents) an experimental gun, based on the energy of so-called “Old Gods”, and threw itself into a battle, both to hurt enemies and use their lifeforce to sustain Sentinel’s allies. When all that happened, the AI creators were shocked, but satisfied. In the end, their work was successful.
Role: Heal/Suppressor
M1: Does a SUCK and siphons enemy’s health at short distance, charging M2
M2: Fires a powerful energy blast, which heals allies and roots enemies
An agressive healer/suppressor. And also a Black Sabbath fan. While Sentinel has a low damage, he can deal it constantly at short ranges, charging his powerful M2. His strenght is in his second ability - a powerful energy blast, which heals allies and roots enemies, which means that if you'll manage to hit a crowd of friends and foes with it - you may turn the tide of a battle.

Mechanician:
«Even though humans’ females are physically weaker than mans, they are able to become a warriors to be reckoned with. Interesting.»
This woman tried to erase her past, but UAC databases remember everything. While her real name is a mystery (different sources tell different information), it is certain that she was born with a weak, malformed body, due to a genetic disorder. But while being weak physically, she quickly earned the reputation of a very smart, even genius person, with a burning interest to the war smith. Time moved quickly, and yesterday’s disabled girl turned into a war machine expert, developing and creating tools, used by UAC to devastate it’s enemies. Surprisingly, this wasn’t enough for her. Creating weapons and not using them was painful – she was a warrior, not scientist. And so began her secret project – silently using the resources given to her, she started to cyborgise herself, augmenting the weak body. Of course, at some point it was impossible to hide her deeds, so she finished it as quickly as possible, certainly knowing what UAC will do to her for wasting so much of the company’s resources. As she predicted, her punishment was sending into the battle with another Inhumans. Everything gone as planned, and so the Mechanician was born – a cyborg female, which uses her own tools to create deadly things from literal scrap in the middle of the fight. Her fewer dreams of war finally came true.
Role: Defensive/Offensive support
M1: Fires two shots of hot shrapnel
M2: Charges her toolgun to build stuff
R: Brings up the building menu
Barricade – blocks enemy, serves as a bridge
Barrel – may be used as an alternative weapon and create chain reactions
Mine – explodes when enemy is near
Sentry bot – weak, long range turret with a small hitbox
Sentry gun – large turret, which shreds enemies close to it, but has a very limited range
Her sentry bots and guns are unstable and will explode after some time
The fortification mistress. While not so cool in face-to-face combat, Mechanician has tons of meanings to spoil her enemies' day. Starting from barricades, which can block enemy movement, and ending with a powerful turret, which will shred anyone at close distance. Her barrels may be used as an alternative weapon and cause huge chain reactions. Mines may create a surprising and deadly traps for non observant enemies. Her defense drones are weak, but can annoy enemy and waste their precious HP. And, in the end, her turret is extremely expensive and deadly, but has a very limited range. Keep in mind, that her building have a short time of living (except for barricades, mines and barrels), so don't spam turrets in the corner of the map. You're more an offensive class than defensive.

Eatlead:
«A sheer brute force, with no signs of a high intellect. And yet, it is still dangerous in the right hands.»
A giant man with a giant gun. This brute’s colleagues don’t know his actual name, referring to him only by a nickname, created from a catchphrase – Eatlead. That tank of a man was an infamous mercenary commando, fighting at the side of those who pay the most. Eatlead’s lethality has become such outstanding at some point, that even UAC themselves were interested in him. It is truly unknown how a man in some old military uniform, armed with an ancient machinegun and seemingly endless stocks of stolen high-tech grenades was able to compete with modern soldiers, but nobody ever doubts, that it’s a fact. Luckily for UAC, winning Eatlead’s loyalty isn’t a hard task – a nice sum with eight zeros in it was enough for this living mountain to throw himself into a squad of inhumans, fighting for a sweet-sweet cash. And although Eatlead could be easily outsmarted, it’s much harder to outsmart his high caliber bullets.
Role: Bruiser/Disabler
M1: Fire machinegun with a huge recoil
M2: Throws a low-damaging grenade that blinds enemies
Pretty simple, but highly effective bruiser. If you'll manage to "tame" his insane recoil, you'll be able to deal enormous damage at short ranges. His blinding grenade deals low damage, but, surprise, blinds enemies in a huge radius, making them an easy prey!

Gadfly:
«Their machines may be so deadly. I wonder why they’re not turning against their own masters?»
One of the Mechanician’s projects, started long-long ago, even before she became a part of the Inhuman squad. UAC needed a powerful gun platform, which can stay in a fight for a very long time without retreating, and so this flying war machine was born. Nicknamed “Gadfly” for it’s annoying sounds and behavior, the drone is able to replenish his energy and rocket ammo from the environment, using miracles of the UAC technology. And although the Mechanician sees her creation in the battle quite often, she’s usually disappointed in it. If only she had enough resources and tools, she could have done it much, much better…
Role: Gun platform/Suppressor
M1: Fire tesla rifles/drunk missiles
M2: Switch between weapons
Drunk missiles have a small cooldown, while tesla rifles don’t have any. Happy spamming!
A flying gun platform, which can literally annoy you to death. While not very damaging, it's guns are extremeley spam-happy, so this thing will deal constant damage to you. Apply a flying ability to it and you'll get a constant firestorm from an unexpected angle. It's only weakness is its extremely slow speed, which allows enemies to easily catch it.
Monstrosities:
«The Universe’s end is declared only by your possibilities. I’ve seen the borders of creation, but there’s still so many deals to make… Will my Universe never end? Or is it just a delirium thoughts, which are the price of my power? Of my vision? »

Lightning wizard:
«Mortals are so easy to manipulate. Their constant fear of losing it all makes them vulnerable, predictable. I am above all of that – and this warrior is a living proof of it. »
A silent entity from a mysterious world, where energy flows like water. Unstable and chaotic, this realm was slowly collapsing from it’s start, but today this process has gone too far – entire continents are being devoured by an uncontrollable energy, thousands of inhabitants are dying each day. Being one of the strongest entities of his world, the wizard couldn’t just watch his home slowly vanishing. Against his ideology, he made a pact with Icon of Sin – selling himself as an immortal warrior in exchange for the future for his people. A deal with the devil he hates, but doesn’t regret.
Role: Sniper
M1: Powerful lightning strike
M2: Instant teleport
An AoE sniper - what could be better? Well, imagine if that bastard would be able to teleport! Lightning Wizard has a good DPS from any distance, which makes him a pretty deadly class. His alternate ability - a quick teleport - allows him to escape the situations hopeless for the other. However, without his teleport, he is slow and almost defenseless against a fast moving classes - so positioning is the key.

Ogre:
«A peculiar example of a strong body and weak soul. This creature has no principles – it will easily betray the one it worships today. I must take care with it. »
Life was simple for this average Shub-Niggurath child – live in a rusty hole, eat wet mushrooms, drink muddy water, kill the rare intruders. However, one day changed everything. A UAC squad entered his realm, slaughtering everything they meet and stealing every precious artifact they could get their filthy hands on. Seeing his friends, shamblers and vores, dying, ogre went completely postal. Masterfully wielding his grenade launcher and chainsaw, he single-handedly obliterated the entire marine platoon, leaving no one alive. But when the chainsaw went silent, the ogre’s soul was broken – his mates are dead, his house is in ruins, and his mother obviously won’t be happy about all of this. And that’s where the Icon of Sin made it’s turn – promising this fierce ogre protection and immortality, it quickly earned his loyalty. So beware when you hear a chainsaw roar, since this warrior fights for his new master with an unstoppable fury.
Role: Bruiser/Close quarters dominant
M1: Grenade launcher
M2: Extremely damaging chainsaw rush
A fat boy that hits like a truck. Literally. While his grenade launcher is effective in close quarters, he struggles to fight in open areas. Ogre's chainsaw rush allows him to cover large distances and deal EXTREME damage if you'll hit someone. Although he is pretty tough, outside of his M2 ogre suffers a low mobility, making him an easy target for snipers and flankers.

Techhound:
«A creation that overpowered it’s own creators. Stroggs couldn’t understood an overwhelming potential of this thing. Luckily, I could. »
Stroggs were always an interesting race for Icon of Sin, but one of their champions was standing out. An extremely deadly, semi-sentient hybrid of strogg, human, and a wild alien, created this peculiar beast, nicknamed Techhound. Combining human’s gunslinger skills and alien’s toxic spit, which somehow healed the ones, considered friendly to this creature, it became a deadly, almost unkillable dog of war, which was able to eliminate the entire Earth marine platoon on its own. Without hesitation, Icon of Sin snatched this creature, somehow earned it’s loyalty, and now uses it for both defensive and offensive operations against UAC.
Role: Support/Suppressor
M1: A shotgun-like nailgun
M2: A green slime, which heals allies and poisons enemies
A defensive support who packs a punch. Provides average but constant heal to his teammeates, while also able to poison enemies. His nailgun is poor at offence, but blossoms in defense playing. Just stay behind your teammeates, heal them and barrage enemy with nine inch nails!

Tchernobog:
«This creature calls itself a god, but it’s powers aren’t even half as wide as mine. No surprise his megalomania brought him death in many timelines. Although, I must keep an eye on him – he’s vile and tricky, totally thinks something on his own. »
Being an overwhelmingly powerful deity for centuries makes you bored and careless. Maybe that’s what made Tchernobog to make his strange plan real – betray his most loyal cultist, charge him with hatred, make him collect the powers of god’s servants, and then turn him into a bloody, glorious sacrifice. Everything was going well, until one day Tchernobog sensed something much more powerful, ancient and violent, than he was. From the darkness of the universe, the Icon of Sin’s visage appeared, speaking directly to the dark god, telling him his inevitable fate. Shocked by the power of that creature, Tchernobog had no reason not to believe it – maybe his plan was too reckless after all? Without hesitation, Cabal’s leader made a deal with Icon of Sin – his life in exchange of loyalty, with far-reaching plans of turning this situation to his side. If only he knew, that his most feared enemy – Caleb – has already joined the eternal multiverse war… Nevertheless, the Icon of Sin’s visage was distorted by a vile smile – now it can manipulate even the so-called gods.
Role: Bulletsponge
M1: Three powerful fireballs
M2: Hitscan AoE stream
When an enemy dies, heals you for 100 HP
Big boy with big health. Some kind of a bulletsponge mini-boss. The toughest class in the game (for a moment of writing that), but also the most vulnerable due to his LARGE hitbox. Has attacks that are effective both in close and open areas, while his sacrifice system allows you to stay in a fight longer. May have problems with fitting in some tight places, which blocks certain areas for him.

Triple:
«As strong as it is, this thing is only a shadow of humanity. It is truly impressive, how even a dim silhouette of my enemy might be such powerful. »
A horrific being, created by The Mother – a monstrous cosmic entity, which is famous for regularly birthing dreadful monsters. Icon of Sin was lucky to find this thing first, securing and using it to replenish it’s multiversal army with new creatures. The first one was an abomination later named Triple – a formless, intelligent pile of slime with the ability to consume living and synthetic creatures and mimic their forms. Shortly after it’s birth, Triple was fed by the Icon of Sin with a numerous humans and their automats – for some reason, she (yes, Triple is a female) liked that type of food the most. As well as constantly talking about philosophical questions and her beloved mother. Now, taking forms of the most deadly humans and robots she consumed, Triple fights alongside the other Icon’s beasts, proving that humans are the real monsters.
Role: All-rounder
M1: Morphs into a powerful melee warrior
M2: Morphs into a fast marksman
R: Morphs into a flying drone, whose attacks slow enemies down
Uses M2 to unmorph. Can heal only in her true form.
Regenerates health in her true form if not receiving damage.
A jack-of-all-trades, but master of none. Average at tanking, melee and range combat, mobility and even a bit of support, but excels at nothing. The strength of Triple is an ability to adapt to almost any combat situation. Although her weak body won't last long without support.

Grotesque:
«As strong as they are, humans are the most disunited creatures I’ve ever seen. If one day they all unite under a single banner – nothing in the Universe will ever stop them. »
An example of humanity’s cruelty – this creature was an old man, whose name is long forgotten. Life was tough in a world that was stuck in a middle ages and flooded with monstrous creatures of all sorts, and many people would die, if there were no one like him – a mysterious witch doctor, who saved lots of lives with his questionable, but extremely effective medical skills. That was until new rulers took their place and declared an extremely cruel law – all so-called mages, witch doctors and sorcerers are considered heretics and deserve only one fate – death. Unfortunately for this old man, he was the first victim of a new tyranny. His house was thrashed by a soldiers he saved a day before, his existence was declared as “impure”, and his life was finished brutally and bloody. They ripped of his hands, smashed his legs with a sledgehammer, and left him to die under the night sky. At first, he screamed for help, but nobody answered. He saved so many lives, but no one tried to save him. Therefore, he hated his entire race: cursing every human for their indifference and lies. And that’s where an Icon of Sin showed up – giving the old man a little spark of a demonic power. Fed by his hatred and anger, it grew into a flame, twisting the former witch doctor’s body and mind. That was the last day of this town – not a single soul survived the slaughter, caused by a mysterious flying monster, which came out of nowhere. And so Grotesque was born – an entity of a concentrated misanthropy, following the Icon of Sin in it’s eternal war against UAC.
Role: Aerial bombardier
M1: Devastating energy bomb
M2: Repulsion blast, which deflects projectiles and knocks enemies back
A flying bomber with a "get the fuck away from my face!" function. Can deal unspeakable amounts of damage, but has a long cooldown between his shots. He also becomes immobile while firing, making him a VERY vulnerable target. So, positioning is the key - if you'll manage to hit the crowd of enemies, you'll totally spoil their day. Additionally, he can reflect projectiles and push enemies back, making him a good strategical unit.

Oni:
«It is impressive how raw strength of that creature can overwhelm even the most advanced technologies of my enemy. If not it’s foolish, abstract honor, it would be much more powerful and independent.»
A nameless, brute monster, who lived in an alternative reality, somewhere in the local Japan. Lots of legends formed about this creature and it’s unstoppable, brutal power. As well as about his brother – another bloodthirsty entity, whose name is long forgotten. Nevertheless, one thing is certain – Oni was jealous for his sibling’s strength and self-control. He also had significant problems with his anger management. No surprise it soon resulted into Oni slaughtering his own brother during another quarrel. When the blood fog of rage vanished, the so-called demon was shocked by what he did: the blood of his own brother, dripping from his sword, made Oni slightly mad. Seeking redemption for his sin, he presented himself to a Japanese UAC department in this world, wanting to atone his deed through pain. Sadly, scientists weren’t able to study much – only that he has a unique anatomy, which allows him to breathe air in and out simultaneously. Shortly after that, during another painful test, Oni went postal once again. Without any problems, he freed himself and slaughtered the entire facility, devouring hearts of unlucky humans. However, when the task force arrived to pacify this enraged beast, they found nothing but an empty laboratory, filled with corpses of Oni’s victims. And no sign of a monster himself. Disputes about the location of Oni stopped as fast as they started, when this enraged beast was seen among the endless hordes of the Icon of Sin. Another opportunity wasted by UAC and effectively used by their greatest enemy.
Role: Melee berserker/Distraction
M1: Powerful katana slash
M2: Far-reaching, damaging charge
R: Enter rage, when rage meter built up to 100%
Kills heal and build rage. When enraged, moves faster, hits harder, and has a limited range attack
A berserkser melee class, which may become an extreme problem if not disposed in time. Thought he's restricted to melee combat, Oni deals good damage while being a very tanky bastard.
His M2 charge also allows him to quickly pursue his enemies, or even deal some AoE damage. Killing enemies heals him, as well as allows him to enter the enraged mode. If you see an enraged Oni - run. He runs faster than Sweetheart, deals unspeakable damage, and even has some sort of a ranged attack.

Enblazer:
«The creatures I’ve created long ago, in my first life, have evolved and still serve me and my goals. Pathetic, but useful.»
Arch-viles and their relatives have always been honored and feared among the demonic army. They were able to gift you another life, as well as painfully take it, so nobody usually wanted to anger these necromancers. When the Icon of Sin was defeated for the first time, it were the arch-viles who became a field commanders for disorganized hellspawn troops, together with the rarer masterminds. Along an endless war against the UAC, many of them had evolved – some became deadlier, some smarter, and some became the true “medics” of Hell. Enblazers aren’t too intelligent or strong in combat, but their healing abilities are outstanding. Despite they lost an ability to resurrect allies, they don’t need it that much – who needs to bring someone back to life, when you can just evade their death completely? This arch-vile kind uses the infamous “hellfire” not only to hurt enemies, but to cure wounds of their friends. And they do it really good.
Role: Offensive support
M1: Throw a fireball, which heals allies and hurts enemies
M2: Throws a giant-ass fireball, which leaves a huge burning cross of hellfire
R: Bursts into flames and disappears from reality for a short time, becoming unhitable, damaging enemies and greatly healing allies
Fast and furious healer with some area control. His M1 fireballs damage foes and heal friends, so spamming it somewhere in a direction of the fight is always a good idea. His M2 is a giant-ass fireball, which creates a burning cross of hellfire. It deals low, but constant damage in a huge radius. And if that's not enough - Enblazer can burst into flames with his RELOAD key, damaging nearby foes and doing a powerful AoE heal. So, be fast, don't get killed, and annoy your enemies with an area control.

Memento:
«Humans are so easy to bring on my side. Especially when they are so filled with rage and hatred to their own kind.»
There were no work on this goddamn Earth that this cowboy wouldn’t take. Murder? Robbery? Kidnapping? He would do anything, as long as you’ll provide enough money. Therefore, when someone offered a very dirty and bloody job – genocide of one of the native American tribe – this man had zero doubts, when he saw a good sum of sweet cash. He immediately gathered his folks – a bunch of unscrupulous bastards like himself, and so a little army of outlaws slowly moved to eradicate ones, which they didn’t considered humans. But, although cowboys had guns and dynamite, Americans had tactics and craftiness. And so, what was meant to be a target practice, turned into a bloody slaughter. Most of the outlaws were dead in a second, some of them ran away, but our “hero” fought till the end. When he ran out of ammo in his rifle, he pulled out his revolver. The dynamite. At the end, he killed a few of his foes with a knife, before Americans finally put down that beast of a man. But even defeated, traumatized, barely able to move, he was trying to fight back and mock them with a dirty words. He wasn’t deserving a quick death. And so, to teach the others, they conjured a special, executive ritual, which is long forgotten for now. Even in his last, painful moments, this man was laughing at his enemies and their “shitty dances”. Unfortunately for him, the ritual worked. The outlaw’s mutilated body fell into the fiery Gehenna, along with his weapons. This poor soul burned into his personal hell for years, until discovered by the Icon of Sin’s gaze. This man gone mad, forgot how to speak, but was overwhelmed with hatred to all mankind. It was an opportunity too good to miss. Therefore, the Memento was born – a resurrected evil dead with no memory, but an outstanding gunslinger skills and urge to kill humans.
Role: The “fuck you, hitscanners” button/Assassin
M1: Fires a lever-action rifle
M2: Brings out and shots a revolver
R: Reload your rifle
Finishing off your enemies with M2 heals for 100 HP and gives one revenge stack, up to 5. Each stack slightly increases M1 damage and greatly increases M2 damage
A "Taste your own medicine!" for hitscan inhumans. Do you hate your hitscan opponents? That goddamn Sweetheart annoys you? Do you feel like an MLG sniper? Then this guy is for you! Unlike most of Monstrosities, Memento has ONLY hitscan attacks, and acts mostly like an Inhuman copycat. Both of his M1 and M2 are 100% accurate, so his efficiency depends on player's aim. Like a true cowboy, Memento must finish his enemies with M2 revolver. This heals him and increases his M1 and M2 damage, up to 5 times. Despite him being slow and big, Memento is a great marksman, who can punish those hard-to-hit inhumans from any distance.

Regurgitator:
«A disgusting creature, yet still very useful. It seems that it’s inners are much wider than it looks like.»
Perhaps only a few entities in the Universe know what or who gave life to a horrendous creature like it. When this alien monstrosity appeared at the distant, blossoming world, it quickly became an apex predator. Soon, however, a never-ending swarm of Regurgitator’s children completely took over the entire planet, killing and consuming everything they see. That’s how they managed to be the only land lifeform in the world, completely destroying it’s ecosystem. And like a true biological weapon, which Regurgitator most likely is, after completing the unknown task, it started to slowly devour itself in order to survive. The beast was surely doomed, if not for the Icon of Sin’s intervention. Cosmic deity managed to rescue and tame this always-hungry monster, making it part of the Monstrosities army. UAC scientists are still wondering about how Regurgitator’s not-so-big body can contain THAT much meat inside it.
Role: Combat support/Happy mommy
M1: Swings a monstrous claws
M2: Vomits meat which heavily slows enemies on impact. Hold to charge, increasing range and accuracy
R: Give life to a small and very annoying man-maggot
You can eat corpses by pressing “use” key on a large red spheres above dead allies or foes, partially resetting your spawn CD and healing
M2 and R immobilizes you for a short time
A grotesque vulture, which becomes stronger by eating corpses. While this thing is not very fast, enemies better not to approach it, or else it'll tear them apart with it's quick melee. It's vomit attack migh be extremely deadly, if you'll manage to do a literall meatshot. The true strenght of Reurgitator is it's minions: if not disposed in time, it can amass a huge army on fast and annoying man-maggots. It can also consume dead foe's and friend's lifeforce to heal and reset it's spawn cooldown. It's meat slows down enemies, which opens an opportunities for a very strong combo. If you see a Regurgitator on a field - better watch your step and try not to die.

Scourge:
«An incarnation of another so-called “god” at my service. I am sure it will betray me for its own goals, it is only a matter of time. But until then, I will use this fearsome bloody horror to its limit.»
Somewhere, among the countless universes, resides one, where an Ancient Egypt is still a thing. In this country full of magic, once ruled severe and powerful queen – Eliza. Under her rule, this place became a massive empire, which conquered many places, much more than our “classic” Ancient Egypt. The queen’s reputation went so high her people started to worship her as a goddess, which she gladly appreciated. Everything were well, until one day the entire villages started to die in a horrible, bloody way. One by one, Egypt’s citizens were passing away in a much more horrible way than their enemies. Shortly, the queen stopped acting secretly and started to sacrifice her men to the “Crimson Vortex” without hiding, which gave her the bloody and destructive power. As their goddess, Eliza stated that all lives of her people ale belong to her. Without further hesitation, the strongest sorcerers of Egypt declared a war against their delirious queen, and, suffering heavy loses, managed to kill her. At least so their thought. In reality, Eliza didn’t died – her soul was banished to the Crimson Vortex, limiting her power, but giving a practical immortality. With limited power she had, Eliza cursed her own temple and created the Scourge – a monstrous skeleton, powered by a soul of her most loyal priestess and a copy of goddess personality. This creature caused massive destruction among the Egypt people, until it was extracted by an Icon of Sin, which was impressed by Scourge’s powers. To an Icon’s surprise, this monster quickly accepted it’s offer, becoming a very powerful and loyal servant. Although, the only Scourge’s goal was to take as many lives as possible, feed them to the Crimson Vortex – a mysterious dimension, filled with twisting blood and gibs – and allow Eliza to resurrect and continue her path off goddess, filled with death, destruction and kiloliters of blood. UAC scientists to this day cannot decide which Scourge’s voice belongs to the priestess, and which to the Eliza’s copy. Nevertheless, these two perfectly live in one body, efficiently drowning in blood everyone in their path.
Role: High-risk, high-reward/Area denial
M1: Fire two cluster vortexes. Costs 5 HP
M2: Spawns a giant spamming vortex. Costs 100 HP
R: Stops and heals for 200 HP
Deals passive damage around itself. Lower HP means higher damage
Most maps have something special about them, which’ll allow your team to gain an advantage over your enemy.
Here’s a list of maps:
IMM01 – Neon knights on mushrooms (by TheSkyBug)
«A marvelous place. Rectangular and plain. It may serve me as a good bridgehead for my army… But what is that strange image of a dancing creature? Is this some sort of an… Icon? »
A test map, which was remade into a more playable form. There’s nothing special about it – it’s a giant room filled with some vertical and horizontal obstacles with no interactions. Pretty simple, but seems to be fun. It’s based on my personal love to neon and DM Dokuro’s music (which I HIGHLY recommend to check out!)
PRAISE THE PERFECT ONE

IMM02 – Waterworks carnage (by Nomakh Thunder)
«An iron fortress in the middle of an ocean world. The process of it’s alteration was brutally stopped by my greatest enemy – UAC. I need these water resources for my plan, and that means I must perish those dirty intruders. »
A complex, big map with lots of connections between two bases. If you’ve ever player TF2, you’ll probably figure out what was the main inspirer for this map – the infamous 2fort. But instead of protecting you intelligence, you must protect the switch in the center of your base. Why? Well, because enemy can activate it and flood your base with… Barrels. I’ve never said that it was a logical map! So, hunt down your enemies, conquer their base and make the barrels rain!

IMM03 – Grand Cathedral (by Chillrend aka Virao Nash)
«This place wasn’t built by any hands, it just appeared out of nothing at some point in time. How powerful are the forces behind all of this? I guess they are beyond even my understanding. Although, they can be used – UAC already proved that – so I need that place.»
Inspired by the Skullgirls and Painkiller cathedral. A huge temple of the Old Gods. Nuff said, yeah. It combines lots of open and close spaces, vertical and horizontal obstacles, and also has some tricky hideouts – pretty much every class is useful here. There are six altars across the map, each can give you a different buff at the cost of small (or huge) part of your health. If you’re so generous, you can even sacrifice yourself to the lords of this cathedral! However, if you won’t pay respect and desecrate this sacred place, your life may end very painfully and bloody…

IMM04 – Tower of Past (by Nomakh Thunder)
«Mere a shadow of what it was before. Once this tower was a throne for the first of Cyberdemons, but now it’s in ruin – scarred, standing in the middle of the sea of red, being constantly scorched under the burning sky. It seems that my creations once tried to fortify it, but failed miserably. I would never return to this beacon of past, if it won’t contain some useful artifacts. Unfortunately, the UAC knows about them too.»
One giant tribute to my favorite DOOM map – E2M8, Tower of Babel. Many years went by after Doomguy first fought the Cyberdemon here, so this place isn’t in it’s best condition. It is also a bit smaller than the other maps, so there will be less hide and seek games… hopefully. You also better to periodically look up – alongside with the harmless ash, a big fireballs are falling from the sky, which may roast you alive. Also be careful with the jumpers – you don’t want to touch that bad-bad instakilling blood sea.

IMM05 – Egyptian Power (by Chillrend aka Virao Nash)
«Another temple created and destroyed by a sheer lust for power. Controlling this cursed domain might allow me to control the entire powerful dimension. But first, I need to get rid of my competitors. As usual.»
A temple of infamous queen Eliza, that was cursed after she was banished to Crimson Vortex. Funny enough, that curse is dangerous even for Eliza’s avatar – the Scourge. Take it as an automatic defense system. Nevertheless, it’s pretty easy to digest what inspired a concept of this map – Skullgirls, of course! This map is, by far, the tightest one, so prepare for a non-stop, face-to-face action! Even if your enemy got lost, you’ll have lots of thing to shoot, since each 5 minutes this map changes completely: the sky and water turns red, faces on some walls become uglified, and hordes of soulless, undead Eliza slaves emerge from crimson, bringing death to everyone around them. That sudden PvE intervention lasts for 2.5 minutes, after which everything turns normal again… for a moment. An eternal cycle of combat, fun and dekaliters of blood.

IMM06 - Dried Ocean (by TheSkyBug)
«This once aquatic world is long dead and forgotten. If it wasn't for the newly discovered rich underground mineral veins, nobody would ever step on this scorched planet. Luckily, UAC cannot hide their secrets properly. So in we go.»
Merely a dried corpse of the great ocean, left on the dead, nameless planet. This map was completely inspired by it's soundtrack - I've never actually played any F-Zero game, but the sound of "Sand Ocean" and my imagination were enough. It is by far the most open map in the mod, with a lot of verticality (we all love janky Doom verticality, right?) While this map holds lots of flanking routes, miniature easter eggs and a giant instadeath pit, it is also a very dangerous place. Why? Well, because from time to time, the survived inhabitants of this planet came to visit you. And they are very fast, hungry and deadly. Also you cannot kill them, since they are traveling under the sand. The only escape is highground... Or ridiculous mobility of some classes. So watch your step and don't forget to look up for flyers and snipers!
DMFlags and info for hosting:
Gamemode: TeamGame
Skill level: 4 (Nightmare). Yes, that's important
DMFlags: 4198784
DMFlags2: 12584192
ZADMFlags: 49408
CompatFlags: 0
CompatFlags2: 0
ZACompatFlags: 2

IMPORTANT:
Due to 3.1 breaking this mod completely, I had to redo the whole score and level system by myself. So now hardcoded maplist and score system does literally nothing - score limits and enabling/disabling maps is done via the "Mod options" menu, if have you the RCON access.
Known bugs:
Lightning wizard may stuck inside a wall if sector has a non-zero height, when you’ll teleport into it from a specific angle (about 60-90 degrees). Occurs rarely and you’re still able to teleport away. (FIXED... I HOPE SO)
Unmorphing as a Triple may cause different effects to reappear on it's current spot. A very strange thing, I have no idea what causes it. (FIXED)
Here's a "gameplay showcase" thingy to understand how exactly the mod plays:
phpBB [media]
And here are some screenshots. Thay aren't too informative anyway, better play the mod and see what it is yourself.
Eatlead at IMM06:

Oni at IMM02:

Memento at IMM04:

Tchernobog at IMM03:

Sentinel at IMM05:
Also note: mod is still in development. There will be new maps and classes in a future (currently I really need new maps), so stay tuned!

Special thanks:
Chillrend aka Virao Nash – for his AMAZING graphics works! He made some sprites and ALL the icons and portraits! (Check out his topic: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=10161 )
Nomakh Thunder – for morale help and creating maps.
All the people listed in CREDITS file – thank you for creating so much resources!

Version history. For those interested:
v0.20:
First public release.

v0.21:
-Souls hitboxes were made bigger, so you don't have to snipe them with your USE button;
-Grotesque's M2 no shows proper obituary and cannot kill friendlies. Also it's damage was slightly reduced;
-Lightning wizard's HP, damage and speed were reduced;
-IMM01 now has the light turned on, so it's no more a blind and drunk brawl in a nighclub;
-Ogre's M2 damage was increased to make it more rewarding;
-Lots, I mean LOTS, of changes to Sweetheart:
1. Her optic scope now has a proper position;
2. Her HP and speed were slightly reduced;
3. Her sniper rifle now deals MUCH less damage. Also scoped shots leave a trail of particles, so you can digest her position;
4. Damage of her knife was DOUBLED. Yes. Now she's much more rewarding in a risky melee fight;
5. Smokebomb cooldown increased, so you can't spam it;
So, consider Sweetheart to be slightly reworked.
-Tank's M1 doesn't slow him anymore. His movespeed was slightly reduced to compensate it;
-Also Tank's plasma damage slightly increased;
-Triple's damage in all forms was slightly increased;
-Triple now slowly regenerates health in her true form;
-Fixed: Triple was silent in her marksman and drone form;
-Fixed: IMM02 had an unpassable small towers and an incorrectly working jumppad. No more!

v0.22:
Big update!
-Added two new classes:
Oni - a fearsome melee berserker;
Crash - a risky, but very rewarding damager;
-Buffed Lightning Wizard: now he has more HP, his attacks charge faster, and have no delay before the exact shot. Beware!
-Slightly buffed Techhound's nailgun;
-Reduced Triple's damage in her fighter form;
-Remade IMM01 into a playable map (Thanks, Nomakh!)
-Triple regenerates her HP faster in true form;
-Tank now has a rocket shot animation;
-Also his rockets now have larger hitboxes and explosion radius;
-Caleb's flames are now more deadly;
-Inrceased Tchernobog's HP and heal;
-Slightly reduced spacemarine's HP;
-Buffed Triple's drone form attack;
-Inrecased Tank's HP and plasma damage;
-Added the "Show tooltip" button;
-Increased Frontier's movespeed;
-Inreased Grotesque's M2 radius.

v0.23:
-Nerfed Lightning Wizard. Again. God, I hope he's finally balanced;
-Added trails to LW's attacks, so you may now track him;
-Added the medkit mechanic to Crash;
-Nerfed Techhound's nailgun;
-Buffed Techhound's and Frontier's support abilities;
-Doubled the Crash's rocket speed;

v0.24:
A huge update!
-Added FOUR new classes:
Sentinel - a sucking music box;
Mechanician - an offensive engineer;
Enblazer - a dancing naked dude;
Memento - an angry undead cowboy;
-Added TWO new maps:
IMM03 - Grand Cathedral - great temple of the old gods;
IMM04 - Tower of Past - burning ruins of Tower of Babel;
-Slightly increase Oni's M2 cooldown;
-Decrased particle count of Lightning Wizard's M1;
-Heavily buffed Triple;
-Caleb's cremator explosion now visually larger;
-Increased Frontier's medkit heal to 50 HP;
-Nerfed Techhound;
-Increase time of Frontier's supply before disappearing;
-Fixed damagefactors of Doomguy's guardsphere and Triple's fighter form;
-Decreased the explosive barrels' height;
-Increased Oni's M1 attack speed;
-Fixed Triple could remain flying after unmorphing from her drone form;
-And another ton of tiny fixes and tweaks;

v0.25:
-Fixed: Triple's warrior form now gives charges to the Sentnel;
-Increased the volume of Oni's sounds and decreased their size (thanks, ChillrendVN!);
-Added a killstreak feature to the IMM04 jumpers. Yes;
-Slightly optimized the IMM03;
-Added a custom, 100% working respawn protection;
-Fixed: Triple's warrior form now can be damaged by the Mechanician's sentry gun;
-Slightly decreased Oni's heal on kill;
-Added short protips, which show up on respawn;
-Slightly nerfed Doomguy's damage;
-Slightly increased Ogre's grenade damage;

v0.26:
-Fixed: pressing M1 and M2 at the same time as an Ogre increase your firerate. No more!
-Fixed: Oni's breathing sounds could preserve between lives, even if you changed class;
-Fixed: Triple could become a flying blob, warrior or marksman in some way;
-Barrels now damage the one who detonated them;
-Decreased the music's memory weight;
-Optimized IMM03 even further and fixed some textures in it (thanks again, ChillrendVN!);
-Seems like I've finally fixed that bug with Triple and effects. Needs more testing;
-Buffed Sentinel: increased his movement speed and decreased M2 charge consumtion;
-Heavily nerfed Doomguy: decreased his damage, nerfed duration of certain spheres (Doomsphere: 15 sec., Flightsphere: 10 sec.), added a delay before you can use spheres after respawn. He must've been a universal, not the "I win" button;
-You can't stuck between the laning sites and walls on IMM02 anymore;
-Nerfed Oni's HP and movement speed. He was TOO forgiving;
-Slightly increased Lightning Wizard's movement speed;
-Fixed Sentinel's weapon sprites changing after dying;

v0.27:
-Added new class: Eatlead - a tank of a man with a huge machinegun;
-Fixed: you could stuck behind the monstrosities portal on IMM04 as some classes. No more!
-Optimised the blinding scripts;
-Slightly increased Sentinel's speed, HP and attack range;
-Decreased Oni's damage... God, I hope he's balanced now;

v0.28:
-Added new class: Regurgitator - a happy and very hungry mommy;
-Scaled tooltips text on the screen, so it's more friendly for low resolutions;
-Rebalanced Oni once again: greatly nerfed his damage for a slight HP and speed boost, decreased heal on kill, now you need 3 kills before entering rage;
-Decrease Tchernobog's heal on enemy death;
-Increase Lightning Wizard movespeed, decreased his skill cooldowns;
-Slightly decreased Grotesque's HP;

v0.29:
-Added new class: Gadfly - a deadly flying gun platform;
-Changed Regurgitator's hands sprites color to be more fitting;
-Slightly decreased Caleb's shotgun damage during akimbo;
-Mechanician's mines now stay forever, have larger explosion radius and damage;
-Reworked Regurgitator's melee - now it's more forgiving;
-Fixed some various typos;
-Slightly increased Oni's M1 damage;
-Memento now heals for 100 HP if he finishes off an enemy with his revolver;
-Decreased cost of Mechanician's buildings: Barricade (25), Barrel (50), Sentry Gun (300);
-Decreased Mechanician's sentry gun HP;
-Slightly increased Mechanician's barrel explosion radius;
-Decreased Spacemarine's HP to 100;
-Triple now recieves triple (ha) damage in her true form;
-Fixed: Triple's drone form sometimes wasn't able to fly;
-Reworked scripts of slowing and rooting, they are now functioning better;
-Added particle effects to heal, buffs and debuffs;
-Increased Lightning Wizard's M1 explosion radius;
-Decreased Ogre's grenade regen rate;
-Decreased Triple's speed in drone form;
-Added a killstreak feature to players. Show them who's the boss of this server!
-Moved some on-screen text messages from center of the screen;
-Decreased Eatlead's grenade bounce - now it's easier to use it;
-Mechanical boys now spit out metal scrap upon death;
-Optimized IMM03... A-freaking-gain (thanks, Chillrend!);
-Decreased Techound's HP to 200;
-Decreased Sentinel's HP to 225;
-Decrased Sentinel's root time (2 secs. -> 1.5 secs.);

v0.29.5:
-Fixed a gamebreaking bug: Triple would randomly become invulnerable in her true form;
-Triple's HP regen now stops for 2 seconds after receiving damage;
-Removed Triple receiving triple damage in her true form;
-Nerfed Gadfly's rockets spamability;
-Fixed: dead Mechanician's sentry guns no more blocking projeectiles;
-Enblazer is no more an Enbalzer. Extremely dumb typo;
-Mechanician's sentries now have a delay before it starts shooting. No more throwing it into the faces of your enemies!

v0.30:
-Added portraits and skill icons to literally every character and skill (A GIANT "thank you" to Chillrend aka Virao Nash! Again!)
-Logically, reworked HUD for that;
-Added new class - Scourge, a powerful blood goddess avatar;
-Added new map - IMM05 - Egyptian Power, a cursed temple in the middle of an Ancient Egypt;
-Added the heavily overused, but still cool "flowing" effect to liquid textures;
-Reworked Lightning Wizard's teleport, so your chances to stuck in a wall with it are much, much lower;
-Reworked Enblazer's RELOAD skill - now it's a little ghostwalk, that's actually useful;
-Added the semi-working hitsounds, killsounds and damage numbers. They're extremely clunky, but seem to do shit;
-Decreased Triple's marksman form speed;
-Decreased Sweetheart HP to 70 (so she can be one-shot by ogre's grenade);
-Decreased Triple's marksman form damage;
-Increased Triple's warrior form damage;
-Tchernobog's screen no more turns red after taking damage;
-Increased Oni's armor efficiency to 50%;
-Separated music from the main pk3, so you don't have to re-download it with each update;
-Mechanician's primary fire now costs zero scrap. Happy spamming!
-Decreased Mechanician's primary fire damage (or not so happy);
-Fixed: you could've picked up your own soul while being dead (needs more testing);
-Decreased Triple's HP to 175;
-Slightly increased Dommguy's shotgun damage;
-Fixed: Caleb could've suddenly stand up after death. Yes, he's an undead and all, but enough of that forest of non-solid Calebs! (needs more testing);
-Added custom bots… They're extremely stupid and cannot be designated to certain team, but that's at least something.

v0.31:
-Decreased Frontier's supply charges consumption to 50 per medkit/armor
-Slightly increased Frontier's skill cooldown
-Slightly decreased Mecanician's M1 damage
-Fixed (hopefully): Oni's breath could still play after death, even if you respawn as another class
-Lightning Wizard's M1 and Tcherrnobog's M2 now deal damage to explosive barrels and Mechanician's barrels and barricades
-Fixed wrong viewpoint heights for MANY characters
-Decreased Tchernobog HP to 1000
-Slightly decreased his skills cooldown to compensate
-Fixed: Gadfly showing wrong weapon sprite after weapon change
-Decreased Triple's Marksman form damage
-Decreased Scourge M2 particle lifetime (should cause less lag)
-Decreased Sweetheart's HP to 50
-Slightly increased Sweetheart's charged shot charge time
-Decresed Crash HP to 150
-Decreased Memento walkspeed
-Decreased Sentinel walkspeed
-Decreased Frontier walkspeed
-Slightly increased Eatlead's macinegun accuracy

v0.32 - The (not so)Great Resurrection:
-Added new map: IMM06 - Dried Ocean
-Decreased Triple's drone form damage
-Replaced Mechanician's turret fire sound
-Added scoreboard to the HUD
-Completely remade the damage numbers system, which is now MUCH better and less wacky
-Increased respawn protection time to 4 seconds, also added the screen fade during it
-Slightly upscaled the Mechanician's portrait
-Frontier's medkits and armors are now flickering, so it is easier to spot them
-Fixed Mechanician's bots being able to die again after dying to a timer
-Added the somewhat neat Hexen-style loading screen
-Tips are now typing on the screen
-Removed 95% of random spreads (hitscans, projectiles) where it is possible
-Increased some weapon's recoil to compensate that. Now as Inhumans, you need to control your recoil, not just spray and pray
-Buffed Caleb's shotguns damage during akimbo
-Increased Doomguy's shotgun damage
-Buffed Doomguy's guardsphere
-Decreased Triple's warrior form damage, BUT it now slows enemies down on hit
-Gadfly's M1 now has a little splash damage
-Increased Gadfly's drunk missiles splash radius
-Decreased Enblazer's attack speed
-Added custom score and level change systems, because Zandro 3.1's hardcoded one was literally crashing servers all the time
-Redone the Sweetherat's smoke bomb effects
-Adjusted HUD to work more or less good on any screen resolution
-Added an alternative HUD, without icons and portraits
-Removed the HP and armor interpolation on HUD
-Added more SFX to Caleb's napalm flames
-Completely reworked class tooltips: they look better, function better, and have more information
-Small island on IMM04 now also instakills you upon touch
-Added "Mod options" to menu: allows you to enable/disable certain maps, set score limits, and a little more
-Added SFX upon picking up souls
-Fixed a weird bug, when Spacemarine and Caleb were shooting right infront of them, regardless of camera position
-Slightly decreased Doomguy's spheres CD
-Added splash effects for liquids
-Sweetheart now can use altars at IMM03 without dying - they leave her with 1 HP
-Memento can now automatically taunt on kill, because why not
-Slightly optimised Scourge's M2
-Fixed Mechanician's M1 causing a potential huge packet loss
-Fixed some typos in tooltips
-Added new level changer mode: in map order
-Tons of the other micro tweaks and bugfixes, half of which I don't remember

v0.32a:
-Tchernobog now has a 4 seconds cooldown on his heal ability, so he's not unkillable when there are many people on the server
-Caleb now starts with 0 Cremator charges - to avoid the stupid suicidal Caleb rush
-Nerfed Caleb's akimbo damage
-Fixed (hopefully) akimbo system not working properly sometimes
-Decrased Caleb's akimbo duration
-Fixed Caleb sometimes dying two times and dropping two souls
Last edited by TheSkyBug on Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:22 pm, edited 33 times in total.

haruko haruhara123

Clan: https://discord.gg/k
Clan Tag: [hhdc]

[WIP] Re: Inhuman Monstrosity - A class-based Teamgame

Post by haruko haruhara123 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:53 pm

this is quite cool i like the weapons alot are there more or i have idfa the weapons ?
LightBringer Corp Project's

Demon House 1

Hell's Realm v3.2

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:05 pm

haruko haruhara123 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:53 pm
this is quite cool i like the weapons alot are there more or i have idfa the weapons ?
IDFA won't give you any weapons, since they're not binded to a slots (no need for it). Basically, 12 classes and 2 maps are all that is present here for now (along with a soul mechanic), but still the mod seems to be pretty funny. Surely, I'll be adding more stuff over time - especially the maps - I just need to test how it plays with more than 3-4 people on the server, so I decided to release it now.

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:42 pm

Okay, so, after a few days of public testing, here's the first update - version 0.21 is out!
Changes:
-Souls hitboxes were made bigger, so you don't have to snipe them with your USE button;
-Grotesque's M2 no shows proper obituary and cannot kill friendlies. Also it's damage was slightly reduced;
-Lightning wizard's HP, damage and speed were reduced;
-IMM01 now has the light turned on, so it's no more a blind and drunk brawl in a nighclub;
-Ogre's M2 damage was increased to make it more rewarding;
-Lots, I mean LOTS, of changes to Sweetheart:
1. Her optic scope now has a proper position;
2. Her HP and speed were slightly reduced;
3. Her sniper rifle now deals MUCH less damage. Also scoped shots leave a trail of particles, so you can digest her position;
4. Damage of her knife was DOUBLED. Yes. Now she's much more rewarding in a risky melee fight;
5. Smokebomb cooldown increased, so you can't spam it;
So, consider Sweetheart to be slightly reworked.
-Tank's M1 doesn't slow him anymore. His movespeed was slightly reduced to compensate it;
-Also Tank's plasma damage slightly increased;
-Triple's damage in all forms was slightly increased;
-Triple now slowly regenerates health in her true form;
-Fixed: Triple was silent in her marksman and drone form;
-Fixed: IMM02 had an unpassable small towers and an incorrectly working jumppad. No more!
Tell me: do you like what you see? If interested, ofcourse. Your feedback is extremely important for me!

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:41 pm

Version 0.22 is here! We have two new classes, a finally good first map, and a huge list of balance tweaks and fixes. Hope it worth it.
Changes:
-Added two new classes:
Oni - a fearsome melee berserker;
Crash - a risky, but very rewarding damager;
-Buffed Lightning Wizard: now he has more HP, his attacks charge faster, and have no delay before the exact shot. Beware!
-Slightly buffed Techhound's nailgun;
-Reduced Triple's damage in her fighter form;
-Remade IMM01 into a playable map (Thanks, Nomakh!)
-Triple regenerates her HP faster in true form;
-Tank now has a rocket shot animation;
-Also his rockets now have larger hitboxes and explosion radius;
-Caleb's flames are now more deadly;
-Inrceased Tchernobog's HP and heal;
-Slightly reduced spacemarine's HP;
-Buffed Triple's drone form attack;
-Inrecased Tank's HP and plasma damage;
-Added the "Show tooltip" button;
-Increased Frontier's movespeed;
-Inreased Grotesque's M2 radius.

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:29 pm

A wild version 0.23 apperas! It's more a hotfix, but still important.
Yeah, balancing stuff is totally not my forte. Now I understand you, Pillowblaster.
Changes:
-Nerfed Lightning Wizard. Again. God, I hope he's finally balanced;
-Added trails to LW's attacks, so you may now track him;
-Added the medkit mechanic to Crash;
-Nerfed Techhound's nailgun;
-Buffed Techhound's and Frontier's support abilities;
-Doubled the Crash's rocket speed;

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:00 pm

Hello again, fellas! This mod is not dead, and not going to die in the near future!
Here comes the v0.24 update, which bring FOUR new classes, TWO new maps, and lots of small tweaks.
Changes:
A huge update!
-Added FOUR new classes:
Sentinel - a sucking music box;
Mechanician - an offensive engineer;
Enblazer - a dancing naked dude;
Memento - an angry undead cowboy;
-Added TWO new maps:
IMM03 - Grand Cathedral - great temple of the old gods;
IMM04 - Tower of Past - burning ruins of Tower of Babel;
-Slightly increase Oni's M2 cooldown;
-Decrased particle count of Lightning Wizard's M1;
-Heavily buffed Triple;
-Caleb's cremator explosion now visually larger;
-Increased Frontier's medkit heal to 50 HP;
-Nerfed Techhound;
-Increase time of Frontier's supply before disappearing;
-Fixed damagefactors of Doomguy's guardsphere and Triple's fighter form;
-Decreased the explosive barrels' height;
-Increased Oni's M1 attack speed;
-Fixed Triple could remain flying after unmorphing from her drone form;
-And another ton of tiny fixes and tweaks;
Also, if somebody interested in this mod: in your opinion, should I create a Discord server for it or not? Your opinion is important for me (seriously), so if you'll take some time to answer this question, I'll be very glad. Not forcing anyone, tho, at least because I can't, heh.
Anyways, see you soon in game! Hopefully.

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:10 am

Just here to quickly drop a hotfix and do a little spam here.
Update v0.25 is out!

Changelog:
-Fixed: Triple's warrior form now gives charges to the Sentnel;
-Increased the volume of Oni's sounds and decreased their size (thanks, ChillrendVN!);
-Added a killstreak feature to the IMM04 jumpers. Yes;
-Slightly optimized the IMM03;
-Added a custom, 100% working respawn protection;
-Fixed: Triple's warrior form now can be damaged by the Mechanician's sentry gun;
-Slightly decreased Oni's heal on kill;
-Added short protips, which show up on respawn;
-Slightly nerfed Doomguy's damage;
-Slightly increased Ogre's grenade damage;

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:00 pm

Ugh... I do hope I won't get banned for spamming myself.
Anyways, here's a new version v0.26! It's all about important bug fixing and balancing characters, so there's nothing too interesting. Just your common "quality of life" update.

Changelog:
-Fixed: pressing M1 and M2 at the same time as an Ogre increase your firerate. No more!
-Fixed: Oni's breathing sounds could preserve between lives, even if you changed class;
-Fixed: Triple could become a flying blob, warrior or marksman in some way;
-Barrels now damage the one who detonated them;
-Decreased the music's memory weight;
-Optimized IMM03 even further and fixed some textures in it (thanks again, ChillrendVN!);
-Seems like I've finally fixed that bug with Triple and effects. Needs more testing;
-Buffed Sentinel: increased his movement speed and decreased M2 charge consumtion;
-Heavily nerfed Doomguy: decreased his damage, nerfed duration of certain spheres (Doomsphere: 15 sec., Flightsphere: 10 sec.), added a delay before you can use spheres after respawn. He must've been a universal, not the "I win" button;
-You can't stuck between the laning sites and walls on IMM02 anymore;
-Nerfed Oni's HP and movement speed. He was TOO forgiving;
-Slightly increased Lightning Wizard's movement speed;
-Fixed Sentinel's weapon sprites changing after dying;

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:40 pm

Okay, here's another small update, featuring some fixes for balance sake.
But there is a little bonus! Since making everyone re-download this mod for just a few things would be not so good, I've also added a new class! Currently only for Inhumans, monstrosities will get the reinforcement a bit later.

Changelog:
-Added new class: Eatlead - a tank of a man with a huge machinegun;
-Fixed: you could stuck behind the monstrosities portal on IMM04 as some classes. No more!
-Optimised the blinding scripts;
-Slightly increased Sentinel's speed, HP and attack range;
-Decreased Oni's damage... God, I hope he's balanced now;

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:32 am

New update is up! Featuring balance tweaks, little fixes, and one happy mommy for Monstrosities. Have fun with her (it's?) kids!

Changelog:
-Added new class: Regurgitator - a happy and very hungry mommy;
-Scaled tooltips text on the screen, so it's more friendly for low resolutions;
-Rebalanced Oni once again: greatly nerfed his damage for a slight HP and speed boost, decreased heal on kill, now you need 3 kills before entering rage;
-Decrease Tchernobog's heal on enemy death;
-Increase Lightning Wizard movespeed, decreased his skill cooldowns;
-Slightly decreased Grotesque's HP;

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:08 pm

Another update, folks! v0.29 features tons of tweaks, balance changes, and one new class - Gadfly, the first flying thing on the Inhumans side.

Changelog:
-Added new class: Gadfly - a deadly flying gun platform;
-Changed Regurgitator's hands sprites color to be more fitting;
-Slightly decreased Caleb's shotgun damage during akimbo;
-Mechanician's mines now stay forever, have larger explosion radius and damage;
-Reworked Regurgitator's melee - now it's more forgiving;
-Fixed some various typos;
-Slightly increased Oni's M1 damage;
-Memento now heals for 100 HP if he finishes off an enemy with his revolver;
-Decreased cost of Mechanician's buildings: Barricade (25), Barrel (50), Sentry Gun (300);
-Slightly increased Mechanician's barrel explosion radius;
-Decreased Spacemarine's HP to 100;
-Triple now recieves triple (ha) damage in her true form;
-Fixed: Triple's drone form sometimes wasn't able to fly;
-Reworked scripts of slowing and rooting, they are now functioning better;
-Added particle effects to heal, buffs and debuffs;
-Increased Lightning Wizard's M1 explosion radius;
-Decreased Ogre's grenade regen rate;
-Decreased Triple's speed in drone form;
-Added a killstreak feature to players. Show them who's the boss of this server!
-Moved some on-screen text messages from center of the screen;
-Decreased Eatlead's grenade bounce - now it's easier to use it;
-Mechanical boys now spit out metal scrap upon death;
-Optimized IMM03... A-freaking-gain (thanks, Chillrend!);
-Decreased Techound's HP to 200;
-Decreased Sentinel's HP to 225;
-Decrased Sentinel's root time (2 secs. -> 1.5 secs.);

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:18 pm

Qucik hotfix, fixing some disbalance, one gamebreaking bug, and a few bugs that were fixed but somehow returned. I'm sorry, but you'll have to redownload everything again.

Changelog:
-Fixed a gamebreaking bug: Triple would randomly become invulnerable in her true form;
-Triple's HP regen now stops for 2 seconds after receiving damage;
-Removed Triple receiving triple damage in her true form;
-Nerfed Gadfly's rockets spamability;
-Fixed: dead Mechanician's sentry guns no more blocking projeectiles;
-Enblazer is no more an Enbalzer. Extremely dumb typo;
-Mechanician's sentries now have a delay before it starts shooting. No more throwing it into the faces of your enemies!

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:36 pm

Mod not dead!.. Yet.
New version 0.30 features one new class, one new map, TONS of new custom graphics (characters' portraits and skill icons by Chillrend) and a somewhat working hitsound and damage number system! Hope somebody will enjoy those things that gave me a lot of headache.

Changelog:
v0.30:
-Added portraits and skill icons to literally every character and skill (A GIANT "thank you" to Chillrend aka Virao Nash! Again!)
-Logically, reworked HUD for that;
-Added new class - Scourge, a powerful blood goddess avatar;
-Added new map - IMM05 - Egyptian Power, a cursed temple in the middle of an Ancient Egypt;
-Added the heavily overused, but still cool "flowing" effect to liquid textures;
-Reworked Lightning Wizard's teleport, so your chances to stuck in a wall with it are much, much lower;
-Reworked Enblazer's RELOAD skill - now it's a little ghostwalk, that's actually useful;
-Added the semi-working hitsounds, killsounds and damage numbers. They're extremely clunky, but seem to do shit;
-Decreased Triple's marksman form speed;
-Decreased Sweetheart HP to 70 (so she can be one-shot by ogre's grenade);
-Decreased Triple's marksman form damage;
-Increased Triple's warrior form damage;
-Tchernobog's screen no more turns red after taking damage;
-Increased Oni's armor efficiency to 50%;
-Separated music from the main pk3, so you don't have to re-download it with each update;
-Mechanician's primary fire now costs zero scrap. Happy spamming!
-Decreased Mechanician's primary fire damage (or not so happy);
-Fixed: you could've picked up your own soul while being dead (needs more testing);
-Decreased Triple's HP to 175;
-Slightly increased Dommguy's shotgun damage;
-Fixed: Caleb could've suddenly stand up after death. Yes, he's an undead and all, but enough of that forest of non-solid Calebs! (needs more testing);
-Added custom bots… They're extremely stupid and cannot be designated to certain team, but that's at least something.

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:04 pm

Small update that fixes some annoying bugs and brings some balancing thingies. Nothing big, but still pretty important.

Changelog:
v0.31:
-Decreased Frontier's supply charges consumption to 50 per medkit/armor
-Slightly increased Frontier's skill cooldown
-Slightly decreased Mecanician's M1 damage
-Fixed (hopefully): Oni's breath could still play after death, even if you respawn as another class
-Lightning Wizard's M1 and Tcherrnobog's M2 now deal damage to explosive barrels and Mechanician's barrels and barricades
-Fixed wrong viewpoint heights for MANY characters
-Decreased Tchernobog HP to 1000
-Slightly decreased his skills cooldown to compensate
-Fixed: Gadfly showing wrong weapon sprite after weapon change
-Decreased Triple's Marksman form damage
-Decreased Scourge M2 particle lifetime (should cause less lag)
-Decreased Sweetheart's HP to 50
-Slightly increased Sweetheart's charged shot charge time
-Decresed Crash HP to 150
-Decreased Memento walkspeed
-Decreased Sentinel walkspeed
-Decreased Frontier walkspeed
-Slightly increased Eatlead's macinegun accuracy

METAL_DANNY_420
New User

Post by METAL_DANNY_420 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:42 pm

All hail Inhuman Monstrosity!!! The most fun TeamGame mod I've ever played and that's why we often play it in the weekly events that I host.
Nothing is more rewarding than killing TheSkyBug and taking his soul in his own mod ;P

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:06 pm

After a looong break, caused by Zandro 3.1 destroying any aspiration to develop this mod by completely breaking it, here is the update.
It might seem a bit underwhelming (if anybody even cares), since there's not much new stuff, but it features lots of goodies and improvements and, the most important: it's working! Again! And not crashing for no reason! Even tho I had to write the score and level change system by myself.

So, yeah. Enjoy?
Changelog:
v0.32 - The (not so)Great Resurrection:
-Added new map: IMM06 - Dried Ocean
-Decreased Triple's drone form damage
-Replaced Mechanician's turret fire sound
-Added scoreboard to the HUD
-Completely remade the damage numbers system, which is now MUCH better and less wacky
-Increased respawn protection time to 4 seconds, also added the screen fade during it
-Slightly upscaled the Mechanician's portrait
-Frontier's medkits and armors are now flickering, so it is easier to spot them
-Fixed Mechanician's bots being able to die again after dying to a timer
-Added the somewhat neat Hexen-style loading screen
-Tips are now typing on the screen
-Removed 95% of random spreads (hitscans, projectiles) where it is possible
-Increased some weapon's recoil to compensate that. Now as Inhumans, you need to control your recoil, not just spray and pray
-Buffed Caleb's shotguns damage during akimbo
-Increased Doomguy's shotgun damage
-Buffed Doomguy's guardsphere
-Decreased Triple's warrior form damage, BUT it now slows enemies down on hit
-Gadfly's M1 now has a little splash damage
-Increased Gadfly's drunk missiles splash radius
-Decreased Enblazer's attack speed
-Added custom score and level change systems, because Zandro 3.1's hardcoded one was literally crashing servers all the time
-Redone the Sweetherat's smoke bomb effects
-Adjusted HUD to work more or less good on any screen resolution
-Added an alternative HUD, without icons and portraits
-Removed the HP and armor interpolation on HUD
-Added more SFX to Caleb's napalm flames
-Completely reworked class tooltips: they look better, function better, and have more information
-Small island on IMM04 now also instakills you upon touch
-Added "Mod options" to menu: allows you to enable/disable certain maps, set score limits, and a little more
-Added SFX upon picking up souls
-Fixed a weird bug, when Spacemarine and Caleb were shooting right infront of them, regardless of camera position
-Slightly decreased Doomguy's spheres CD
-Added splash effects for liquids
-Sweetheart now can use altars at IMM03 without dying - they leave her with 1 HP
-Memento can now automatically taunt on kill, because why not
-Slightly optimised Scourge's M2
-Fixed Mechanician's M1 causing a potential huge packet loss
-Fixed some typos in tooltips
-Added new level changer mode: in map order
-Tons of the other micro tweaks and bugfixes, half of which I don't remember

Kaminsky
Developer

Post by Kaminsky » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:25 am

TheSkyBug wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:06 pm
After a looong break, caused by Zandro 3.1 destroying any aspiration to develop this mod by completely breaking it, here is the update.
Can you please elaborate on exactly what broke since 3.1 and how? Were any of the issues you noticed reported on the tracker?

TheSkyBug

Post by TheSkyBug » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:24 pm

Kaminsky wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:25 am
TheSkyBug wrote:
Can you please elaborate on exactly what broke since 3.1 and how? Were any of the issues you noticed reported on the tracker?
Oh, hi there. Glad to see you here.
3.1 broke one thing that rendered this mod completely unplayable. In previous IM version (0.31), the game and server would crash after one of the teams (Monstrosities) victory. No idea why this happened, because everything was OK with the same mod version in Zandro 3.0.
The problem wasn't reported, I decided to create my own score and map changing systems, so I can have more control over it if I'll need to.

WaTaKiD
Master Server Admin

Post by WaTaKiD » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:15 pm

TheSkyBug wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:24 pm
Kaminsky wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:25 am
TheSkyBug wrote:
Oh, hi there. Glad to see you here.
3.1 broke one thing that rendered this mod completely unplayable. In previous IM version (0.31), the game and server would crash after one of the teams (Monstrosities) victory. No idea why this happened, because everything was OK with the same mod version in Zandro 3.0.
The problem wasn't reported, I decided to create my own score and map changing systems, so I can have more control over it if I'll need to.
can u provide a download link to said version with steps to reproduce the crash so that it can be investigated and fixed?