[WIP] Inhuman Monstrosity - class-based Teamgame

Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
TheSkyBug

[WIP] Re: Inhuman Monstrosity - A class-based Teamgame

Post by TheSkyBug » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:22 pm

WaTaKiD wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:15 pm
TheSkyBug wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:24 pm
Kaminsky wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:25 am
TheSkyBug wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:06 pm
After a looong break, caused by Zandro 3.1 destroying any aspiration to develop this mod by completely breaking it, here is the update.
Can you please elaborate on exactly what broke since 3.1 and how? Were any of the issues you noticed reported on the tracker?
Oh, hi there. Glad to see you here.
3.1 broke one thing that rendered this mod completely unplayable. In previous IM version (0.31), the game and server would crash after one of the teams (Monstrosities) victory. No idea why this happened, because everything was OK with the same mod version in Zandro 3.0.
The problem wasn't reported, I decided to create my own score and map changing systems, so I can have more control over it if I'll need to.
can u provide a download link to said version with steps to reproduce the crash so that it can be investigated and fixed?
https://euroboros.net/zandronum/downloa ... yv0.31.pk3

Just trigger the Monstrosities victory by collecting inhuman's souls. It will crash the server immediately.

WaTaKiD
Master Server Admin

[WIP] Re: Inhuman Monstrosity - A class-based Teamgame

Post by WaTaKiD » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:06 pm

TheSkyBug wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:22 pm
WaTaKiD wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:15 pm
TheSkyBug wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:24 pm
Kaminsky wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:25 am

Can you please elaborate on exactly what broke since 3.1 and how? Were any of the issues you noticed reported on the tracker?
Oh, hi there. Glad to see you here.
3.1 broke one thing that rendered this mod completely unplayable. In previous IM version (0.31), the game and server would crash after one of the teams (Monstrosities) victory. No idea why this happened, because everything was OK with the same mod version in Zandro 3.0.
The problem wasn't reported, I decided to create my own score and map changing systems, so I can have more control over it if I'll need to.
can u provide a download link to said version with steps to reproduce the crash so that it can be investigated and fixed?
https://euroboros.net/zandronum/downloa ... yv0.31.pk3

Just trigger the Monstrosities victory by collecting inhuman's souls. It will crash the server immediately.
well it wants to play hard to get but its reported nonetheless https://zandronum.com/tracker/view.php?id=4042
ty for helping

TheSkyBug

[WIP] Re: Inhuman Monstrosity - class-based Teamgame

Post by TheSkyBug » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:25 pm

New, small version is out. Nothing major, but it fixes two giant balance holes and a few bugs.

Changelog:
Spoiler: (Open)
v0.32a:
-Tchernobog now has a 4 seconds cooldown on his heal ability, so he's not unkillable when there are many people on the server
-Caleb now starts with 0 Cremator charges - to avoid the stupid suicidal Caleb rush
-Nerfed Caleb's akimbo damage
-Fixed (hopefully) akimbo system not working properly sometimes
-Decrased Caleb's akimbo duration
-Fixed Caleb sometimes dying two times and dropping two souls