FNF #[insert number here] suggestion thread

Public FNF Discussion Area, does not show on Portal.

Moderator: Friday Night Fragfest Team

Afrit

Re: FNF #[insert number here] suggestion thread

Post by Afrit » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:54 am

Reckoning Hour

Konda
Forum Regular

Re: FNF #[insert number here] suggestion thread

Post by Konda » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:30 am

almn.wad?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about FNF, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the IWZDDL, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on complex brutal megaman doom servers, and I have over 300 confirmed kills per dm match. I am trained in rng warfare and I’m the top spammer in the entire doom armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another frag. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this port, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to fnf over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ppl across my PM's and your IP address (192.168.0.1 dox'd noob) is being hacked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your post. You’re fucking meme'd, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can meme you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in berserk fist combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the UAC/R667 and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the map, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit aow2 gernades all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.