Hopefully all known bugs have been fixed and newly added ones aren't serious enough to cause another update so soon.
You can get the engine build from Q-Zandronum website
- Moved chat input out of the bottom left corner because it overlays other UI elements.
- Fixed singleplayer bots not playing jump sounds.
- Fixed deathmatch warmup not resetting map actors.
- Fixed double the amount of blood spills in multiplayer.
- Fixed jittery model interpolation.
- Fixed change level delay still being active if you `changemap` after the game ends.
- Fixed the game showing incorrect player stats when spectating someone who killed another player.
- Fixed full path texture patches not loading.
- Fixed incorrect obituary messages in multiplayer games.
- Removed the "press +strafe to double tap" feature.
- Added +GROUNDSECONDJUMP and +USER4JUMP second jump flags. For details go to Q-Zandronum wiki.
- Backported A_GiveToChildren, A_TakeFromChildren, A_GiveToSiblings and A_TakeFromSiblings from Zandronum 3.1.
- Backported RGF_NOSIGHT and RGF_MISSILES flags for A_RadiusGive from Zandronum 3.1.