Staff updates - HeavenWraith retires - Addressing rumors

Old and outdated news.
infurnus
Retired Staff / Community Team Member
Clan: Unidoom
Clan Tag: UD

Staff updates - HeavenWraith retires - Addressing rumors

Post by infurnus » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Razgriz (our Community Events/Clans/Tournaments section moderator) has gone absent without leave, and as a result you might not see their name next to the subforums in that area any more by the end of the month. We hope that they are doing okay with whatever duties of life they are facing :sadface:

Another announcement, HeavenWraith sent the staff his resignation letter today, and will be stepping down as a Global Moderator. They joined the Contributors group and will hopefully still stick around the community. Best of luck to them and their plans for the future. <3

More info is in this thread he posted:
http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3926

Also, due to a weird glitch in the way the Warning System works, there are going to be changes to improve it. Basically, warnings are not going to be visible to users any more, and it will change into a note taking system for the staff. The way it was before didn't actually seem to be curbing user behavior, it was admins/mods sending a PM that seemed to do the trick. Some tricky users were using the warn % to purposely monitor their warns so they could get as many infractions in without pushing it over a threshold that issues automatic punishment. This won't happen any more!

The glitch is not on the public end, so users don't have to worry about it at all. But if you're an Admin or Global Mod reading this, I'm sorry that you have been unable to see warns don't freak out I'm working on it :gasp:

There are a number of rumors going around, and I have taken the time to address them in a Staff Discussion thread, which you can also find more information about the above announcements in:
http://zandronum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3922

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them in that thread.
Last edited by infurnus on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.