2V2 ZDoomWars Tournament Brackets + Maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archive of past matches
Tea
New User

RE: 2V2 ZDoomWars Tournament Brackets + Maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tea » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:33 am

Can you guys already make us winners? Cuz we already know, we would win clearly this tourney. It's just waste of time.

Razgriz
Forum Staff

RE: 2V2 ZDoomWars Tournament Brackets + Maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Razgriz » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:00 pm

OOK brackets updated more dairy queens handed out dayum good turnout guys!
<PUN1SH3R> Cube has a magnetic effect
<PUN1SH3R> all other clans are in orbit with us, they just dont know it
<PUN1SH3R> occasionally cube will pull a player into it's system
[Quote=DwangoUnited Website] Eyes has tainted the DWANGO name in World of Warcraft. Eyes owes several thousand gold to friends that offered to loan it to him. He's since cut us off completely, and is not planning on gaming or paying back what he owes leaving DWANGO United with the debt. You have hurt us in more ways than you can know, pal. I hope you're happy that we've bent over backwards for you. Thanks for paying us back with a spit in the face and a cold shoulder. By the way pal, your bfg skills suck ass.[/quote]
09:08 <Shane_> It's better being a cuck
09:08 <Shane_> Trust me, you'll learn one day

SwordGrunt
Forum Regular

Post by SwordGrunt » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:31 pm

Wow so we'll finally get to play this again, I pretty much forgot how to play this game after all this waiting.

We can play pretty much anytime before like 7pm for you guys, I'll turn on irc to stay in the channel or something

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

Post by Combinebobnt » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:07 am

Wow I can't wait to play my first game!!!!!!!!
Combinebobnt wrote: Heres my avail
Tues + thurs evening
friday between fnfs or night
saturday usually
sunday morning

central time
same ass schedule whatever
SwordGrunt wrote: Wow so we'll finally get to play this again, I pretty much forgot how to play this game after all this waiting.

We can play pretty much anytime before like 7pm for you guys, I'll turn on irc to stay in the channel or something
Before 7pm? That's tuesday, friday, and weekends for me (if arg is on of course)

SwordGrunt
Forum Regular

Post by SwordGrunt » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:52 am

We can probably play this weekend then, I'll be around and so will Icon I believe

Combinebobnt

Post by Combinebobnt » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:23 pm

sword grunt beat our team there u go

-_-
Forum Regular

Post by -_- » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:28 pm

http://goo.gl/CvsebS
Heres a demo of combinebobnt & argentvm vs icon & Sword game.
Good game with shitty start and nice camp def.
Last edited by -_- on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:28 pm

kk updated again, matchups that need to happen:

killstrike + banjo vs ivan + razgriz
necromancer + whitewizard vs gus grav + sianko

have till the end of the week or dq's, server is live at this time, get it done!!
[Quote=DwangoUnited Website] Eyes has tainted the DWANGO name in World of Warcraft. Eyes owes several thousand gold to friends that offered to loan it to him. He's since cut us off completely, and is not planning on gaming or paying back what he owes leaving DWANGO United with the debt. You have hurt us in more ways than you can know, pal. I hope you're happy that we've bent over backwards for you. Thanks for paying us back with a spit in the face and a cold shoulder. By the way pal, your bfg skills suck ass.[/quote]

Armitage
Forum Regular
Clan: Exodus
Clan Tag: [E]

Post by Armitage » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:16 pm

Worst tournament ever, started 1st August, been going on for almost 3 months due to players deliberately not playing one another (HAI I sign up for tourney even though I won't be available lol!) or scared as shit :P
"He who hesitates is lost".

Combinebobnt

Post by Combinebobnt » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Don't worry armchair I tried and played a game!!!

ARGENTVM

Post by ARGENTVM » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:23 pm

Armitage wrote: Worst tournament ever, started 1st August, been going on for almost 3 months due to players deliberately not playing one another (HAI I sign up for tourney even though I won't be available lol!) or scared as shit :P
I was disappointed that Bob and I's first match was a semifinal match (which only happened recently). I think that deadlines could be more strict especially with teams that noshow repeatedly.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:35 pm

I can't play GG Rangle easy lose.
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:10 pm

Armitage wrote: Worst tournament ever, started 1st August, been going on for almost 3 months due to players deliberately not playing one another (HAI I sign up for tourney even though I won't be available lol!) or scared as shit :P
It's true but hyper unfinishing is a disease of the port, at the very least it will see a conclusion unlike most other tournaments or leagues that drop at the beginning or midway through. It's made worse that some can't even idle in a simple irc channel, though if there is a next tournament that will be something that will cause instant DQ's (which will hopefully speed it up even more and inspire people to play).

You know that is such a nifty rule I might use it for all tournaments I host from here on out, can't join a channel? goodbye to loser bracket you go.

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:51 am

Ok finals is gonna happen! (hooray)

Sword and Icon vs Argentum and Bob, its probably the only pairing I think will actually happen. Have till this Sunday to finish !!!!!

HAVE LUCK &&& GOOD FUN

Combinebobnt

Post by Combinebobnt » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:01 am

um i can play on saturday or something i dunno friday maybe sunday yea good

-_-
Forum Regular

Post by -_- » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:48 pm

I hope i would be able to find "less busy" and "easily to contact" teammate for next tourney (if it will be).
Hope u wont abaddon this idea only cuz the first tournament was a bit fail D:
Actually i probably will record all the demo's i have and upload it to youtube soon.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:21 pm

I can't wait to see the epic play of Rust and Legion in 1080p 60fps.
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Combinebobnt

Post by Combinebobnt » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:51 am

GG, we won the finals game vs. sword+icon on kosher5 silly style
Spoiler: screenie (Open)
Last edited by Combinebobnt on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

SwordGrunt
Forum Regular

Post by SwordGrunt » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:54 am

At least 1v2 made it an even game, GG

Next tournament me and Icon will play 2v3 every game so we can sweat a bit
Last edited by SwordGrunt on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:06 am

thx for playing everyone, congrats combinebobnt and argentum for winning, hopefully next tournament can see a swifter end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!