2V2 ZDoomWars Tournament Brackets + Maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archive of past matches
Razgriz
Forum Staff

2V2 ZDoomWars Tournament Brackets + Maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Razgriz » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:28 am

Ok because I'm lazy, I used challonge and it did the brackets weird, but since it did all the hard work I'm gonna role with it.

Challonge link

﹏Maplist is as follows﹏

A, B, L, M, = Map ZDWars12

C, D, E, F, N, O = Map ZDWars17

G, H, P, Q = Map Kosher3

I, R = Map ZDWars2

J, S = Map Kosher5

REMEMBER THE RULES AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE ALLLLLLLLLLLL RIGHT. POST ALL RESULTS HERE AS WELL. IDLE IN #ZDOOMWARS SO YOU CAN FIND EACH OTHER.

ROUNDS START AUGUST9TH SO YOU HAVE TIME TO PRACTICE MAPS

KK HAVE LUCK && GOOD FUN && SAFE MATCHES TO ALL!!!!
Last edited by Razgriz on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<PUN1SH3R> Cube has a magnetic effect
<PUN1SH3R> all other clans are in orbit with us, they just dont know it
<PUN1SH3R> occasionally cube will pull a player into it's system
[Quote=DwangoUnited Website] Eyes has tainted the DWANGO name in World of Warcraft. Eyes owes several thousand gold to friends that offered to loan it to him. He's since cut us off completely, and is not planning on gaming or paying back what he owes leaving DWANGO United with the debt. You have hurt us in more ways than you can know, pal. I hope you're happy that we've bent over backwards for you. Thanks for paying us back with a spit in the face and a cold shoulder. By the way pal, your bfg skills suck ass.[/quote]
09:08 <Shane_> It's better being a cuck
09:08 <Shane_> Trust me, you'll learn one day

Combinebobnt
Retired Staff / Community Team Member

RE: 2V2 ZDoomWars Tournament Brackets + Maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Combinebobnt » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm

gibe link to challonge tourney

Razgriz
Forum Staff

RE: 2V2 ZDoomWars Tournament Brackets + Maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Razgriz » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:34 pm

.oops.
Last edited by Razgriz on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Quote=DwangoUnited Website] Eyes has tainted the DWANGO name in World of Warcraft. Eyes owes several thousand gold to friends that offered to loan it to him. He's since cut us off completely, and is not planning on gaming or paying back what he owes leaving DWANGO United with the debt. You have hurt us in more ways than you can know, pal. I hope you're happy that we've bent over backwards for you. Thanks for paying us back with a spit in the face and a cold shoulder. By the way pal, your bfg skills suck ass.[/quote]

Combinebobnt

Post by Combinebobnt » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:36 pm

dAMM GUYS GOOD game but me and arg and I came out with a win 2 - 0 very hard games maps

flemoid killers (2) - professional pre spectators (0)
demo: http://www.zandronum.com

ARGENTVM

Post by ARGENTVM » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:11 am

yeah iT WAs a vrty gud gmae it was very touhg in th beginin but me, billby, ande i puled thru here is a piCTUre of the thrilling battle.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Mr. Repo

Post by Mr. Repo » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:21 am

I also forgot to mention that I've prepared a special revision for the tournament. This includes several bug fixes and updates to many of the games scripts so it's better suited for tournament play.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Please update with this very crucial patch or I'll be required to forfeit and will no longer endorse this tournament. Thank you in advance.

Tea
New User

Post by Tea » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Doode these colors are sw33t
And yeah does dis patch change much gameplay?
Last edited by Tea on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Torvald
Forum Regular

Post by Torvald » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:13 am

Mr. Repo wrote: I also forgot to mention that I've prepared a special revision for the tournament. This includes several bug fixes and updates to many of the games scripts so it's better suited for tournament play.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Please update with this very crucial patch or I'll be required to forfeit and will no longer endorse this tournament. Thank you in advance.
Are secretly buffed Ettin's among the list of things in this special revision? As a general note, it is common practice to post a change-log listing the fixes you make.
Cyber: was chased by cowboys
Nautilus: Cowboys? more like a buncha kids chasing a fucking ice cream truck
UnixAssassin wrote: The definition of cheating is not this: Using an aim assisting tool in a game
BEST.EVER.
Teamspeak: WUMBO.CA

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:33 am

Woowo how can you tell me you made a special revision update, and tell me to update without a link?

Complete heresy
BTW double posting because I can

Soon matches will be starting, get hyped!
Last edited by Razgriz on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:50 am

Don't forget matches start today, you can play your opponents now and all matches need to happen on the designated ZDoomwars server on Best Ever

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by Razgriz on Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

-_-
Forum Regular

Post by -_- » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Here's a demo of Gus Grav&Sianko vs icon&Sword game
http://goo.gl/g1jc6f
Last edited by -_- on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-_-
Forum Regular

Post by -_- » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:53 am

Some new demos here
Repo man & Grymmoire vs Necromancer & Whitewizard - http://goo.gl/0Lx9Rz
Ivan & Razgriz vs Icon & Sword - http://goo.gl/BVgKy2
Necromancer & Whitewizard vs Icon & Sword - http://goo.gl/hYpGkv

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:43 pm

Thanks for the demos, that really helps out a lot!

Also just so people know, everyone in A and D have until Sunday to play their matches since now they are holding up the tournament. You have many ways to get a hold of your opponents, IRC, forums , idle in-game, whatever, to organize a game time. Once Sunday is over everyone will be DQ'D and anyone who is in waiting will be moved up in the brackets.

Also I'm aware Killstrike and Banjo are not really around? or something, excuses.exe or whatever. Well lets say game time for D bracket is Saturday or Sunday.

-_-
Forum Regular

Post by -_- » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Demo of "Tragedy & Banjo" vs "Darkener & Mobius" game - http://goo.gl/NJxBaa

Kara Kurt
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by Kara Kurt » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:21 am

Gotta watch the rape, TY!

ARGENTVM

Post by ARGENTVM » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:31 am

Razgriz wrote: Thanks for the demos, that really helps out a lot!

Also just so people know, everyone in A and D have until Sunday to play their matches since now they are holding up the tournament. You have many ways to get a hold of your opponents, IRC, forums , idle in-game, whatever, to organize a game time. Once Sunday is over everyone will be DQ'D and anyone who is in waiting will be moved up in the brackets.

Also I'm aware Killstrike and Banjo are not really around? or something, excuses.exe or whatever. Well lets say game time for D bracket is Saturday or Sunday.
good job lone ranger rongel we got some good games out of the game whipping now you need to get rowdy rustqueen to play his game

Alpha_
Forum Regular

Post by Alpha_ » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:08 am

Rest In Peace Brother Aaron 1994-2017

Torvald
Forum Regular

Post by Torvald » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:11 am

Cyber: was chased by cowboys
Nautilus: Cowboys? more like a buncha kids chasing a fucking ice cream truck
UnixAssassin wrote: The definition of cheating is not this: Using an aim assisting tool in a game
BEST.EVER.
Teamspeak: WUMBO.CA

-_-
Forum Regular

Post by -_- » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:13 am

Thank you so much, i missed this game, will be interesing to watch :)

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:54 pm

BTW next matches can start already, I just forgot to post yesterday though I don't think any matches were going to happen anyways.