2V2 ZDoomWars Tournament Brackets + Maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archive of past matches
Tea
New User

RE: 2V2 ZDoomWars Tournament Brackets + Maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tea » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:47 am

I dislike this tourney since it started, beacuse no one cares about it.
It doesn't matter how u playing and how good your m8, all u need just make mlg camp and wait who first lagout.
Actually game was around 2-3 mins, it ends when doom starting unlocking cyber when there mirror doom. Then Combine and Arg started playing Hide and seek trying comback with shit.
And making that 104 mins, only because can't beat my siege. It's stupid lmfao.
Next time when u again gonna start that just make sure it has 2 rounds without loser-brackets, because its useless.... and ITS NOT! LEAGUE OF CASPERS OR DOTA 2.
Anyway GJ finishing this tournament.
Last edited by Tea on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

RE: 2V2 ZDoomWars Tournament Brackets + Maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ivan » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:25 pm

What the hell are you even trying to say with that 1960 translator? Use google translate.
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Tea
New User

Post by Tea » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Ivan wrote: What the hell are you even trying to say with that 1960 translator? Use google translate.
Ofc its only way act like smarty grammar nazi, who doesn't even know how this game works.

Ru5tK1ng
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Tea wrote: I dislike this tourney since it started, beacuse no one cares about it.
It doesn't matter how u playing and how good your m8, all u need just make mlg camp and wait who first lagout.
Actually game was around 2-3 mins, it ends when doom starting unlocking cyber when there mirror doom. Then Combine and Arg started playing Hide and seek trying comback with shit.
And making that 104 mins, only because can't beat my siege. It's stupid lmfao.
Next time when u again gonna start that just make sure it has 2 rounds without loser-brackets, because its useless.... and ITS NOT! LEAGUE OF CASPERS OR DOTA 2.
Anyway GJ finishing this tournament.
Let me translate this post for everyone:

"This tournament was stupid and I am mad I did not win."

The match was 104 minutes long of 2 bad players trying to beat one opponent. Maybe you're not as good as you think you are since you couldn't beat two guys 'trying to comeback with shit'. Regardless it was a long epic match and worth watching/playing.

You just need to relax and be happy. :cool:
ZDwars is not all there is to life. :wink:
Projects

EonDM - With Hatred as my sidekick.
RageCTF - Made 1 map and did much more.
DBAB LMS - Pack made for Last Man Standing.
EonWeapons - Improve vanilla weapons and add stuff for kicks.
Progressive Duel - Leaving the old behind.
IDL201X CTF - Maintaining since 2013.
Strife AA - Helped tested + 1 map

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Tea wrote: I dislike this tourney since it started, beacuse no one cares about it.
I like this sentence in particular because the finals was the only round out of all of the games played in the entire tournament where there was a lag out. Unfortunately lagging out is part of the game and there's nothing that can be done about that. If you don't like that mechanic then perhaps next tournament you can think about not signing up instead of signing up, then bitching about it later as if it was some new concept to you. Next tournament in the year 2100 there will be single elimination because anything else requires too much brain work to keep up with for the players (for any tournament I run for that matter).
<PUN1SH3R> Cube has a magnetic effect
<PUN1SH3R> all other clans are in orbit with us, they just dont know it
<PUN1SH3R> occasionally cube will pull a player into it's system
[Quote=DwangoUnited Website] Eyes has tainted the DWANGO name in World of Warcraft. Eyes owes several thousand gold to friends that offered to loan it to him. He's since cut us off completely, and is not planning on gaming or paying back what he owes leaving DWANGO United with the debt. You have hurt us in more ways than you can know, pal. I hope you're happy that we've bent over backwards for you. Thanks for paying us back with a spit in the face and a cold shoulder. By the way pal, your bfg skills suck ass.[/quote]
09:08 <Shane_> It's better being a cuck
09:08 <Shane_> Trust me, you'll learn one day

-_-
Forum Regular

Post by -_- » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:47 pm

Well sadly that the final game was ruined by lag out D: but as razgriz said theres nothing could be done about that.
Anyway icon show the great plays and for me he is a winner :D. Cuz he really played awesome this game 1v2.
Actually it was too bad that sianko couldnt play with me cuz he was working hard, if he was around probably we could play more awesome games.Hope next time i will found a teammate who will have more free time so i would be able to play.
P.S. Anyway i'm so happy with my 3rd place :D
Ivan wrote: I can't wait to see the epic play of Rust and Legion in 1080p 60fps.
phpBB [video]
The [video] tag is deprecated, please use the [media] tag
There is it but i cant record in 1080p cuz of shitty pc.
And actually some MLG repo man plays
phpBB [video]
Last edited by -_- on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Razgriz
Forum Staff

Post by Razgriz » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Oh nice youtube vids, good work!
<PUN1SH3R> Cube has a magnetic effect
<PUN1SH3R> all other clans are in orbit with us, they just dont know it
<PUN1SH3R> occasionally cube will pull a player into it's system
[Quote=DwangoUnited Website] Eyes has tainted the DWANGO name in World of Warcraft. Eyes owes several thousand gold to friends that offered to loan it to him. He's since cut us off completely, and is not planning on gaming or paying back what he owes leaving DWANGO United with the debt. You have hurt us in more ways than you can know, pal. I hope you're happy that we've bent over backwards for you. Thanks for paying us back with a spit in the face and a cold shoulder. By the way pal, your bfg skills suck ass.[/quote]
09:08 <Shane_> It's better being a cuck
09:08 <Shane_> Trust me, you'll learn one day

Ivan
Addicted to Zandronum

Post by Ivan » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:56 pm

-_- wrote: Well sadly that the final game was ruined by lag out D: but as razgriz said theres nothing could be done about that.
Anyway icon show the great plays and for me he is a winner :D. Cuz he really played awesome this game 1v2.
Actually it was too bad that sianko couldnt play with me cuz he was working hard, if he was around probably we could play more awesome games.Hope next time i will found a teammate who will have more free time so i would be able to play.
P.S. Anyway i'm so happy with my 3rd place :D
Ivan wrote: I can't wait to see the epic play of Rust and Legion in 1080p 60fps.
phpBB [video]
There is it but i cant record in 1080p cuz of shitty pc.
And actually some MLG repo man plays
phpBB [video]
I love you.

Oh and Tea, apparently you don't know how the game works either. Deal with lag or deal with your incapabilities to win.
=== RAGNAROK DM ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== ALWAYS BET ON ... uh... dead forever? ===
=== Who wanta sum wang? ===
=== Death and Decay - A new Monster/Weapon replacer ===

Ru5tK1ng
Frequent Poster Miles card holder

Post by Ru5tK1ng » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:08 am

Nice videos you have there -_-, however you missed out on a crucial moment in my match. I'm talking about the part where legion died in the cave and turned the tide instantly for the other team.
Projects

EonDM - With Hatred as my sidekick.
RageCTF - Made 1 map and did much more.
DBAB LMS - Pack made for Last Man Standing.
EonWeapons - Improve vanilla weapons and add stuff for kicks.
Progressive Duel - Leaving the old behind.
IDL201X CTF - Maintaining since 2013.
Strife AA - Helped tested + 1 map

Armitage
Forum Regular
Clan: Exodus
Clan Tag: [E]

Post by Armitage » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:19 am

Where is the demo of teh epic finale :<
"He who hesitates is lost".