Os' calling out [A3]

Archive of past matches
Watermelon
Zandrone

RE: Os' calling out [A3]

Post by Watermelon » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:57 pm

capodecima wrote:
Watermelon wrote:
capodecima wrote: say me one reason , why i could play you on dweller. I beat you on all maps which we played, when you could pick your dweller so you said , there isnt fun maps here , i gotta go ,and quit like lama , you are total douchebad from ST which think that is good when win 5-0 some stupid priv game on ST.
If you can beat me on Dweller, thats my best map. I don't play other maps at all, so it's no wonder you won against me there. I only play dweller. (Edit: and even then, what was it? like 21-25 on maps I don't even play? rofl)

And again, duelling means nothing consider I play CTF 24/7. If I played duels as much as I did CTF, I'd wreck you.
You're not stupid enough to think that dueling is equivalent to CTF, right?

I'm a defender, so me winning 5-0 is mainly my offensive being good.

Since you hate the port so much, how about you get out of here once and for all? No one likes you, you're banned on GV and probably NJ soon. You're a waste of space, I'm surprised the admins haven't canned you yet for your incessant trolling and constant shit-disturbing.

Go pretend you're wanted at the IDL, because quite frankly I don't care. Just go waste someone else's time instead of posting your broken incoherent English on this sub-forum and making a further idiot of yourself.

excuses , i know players which dont play duels and is still way better than you in duels , example LordBritish. I knew that come this answer , i suck in duels i love ctf .. blablabla
Considering I've never played LordBritish, you do not actually know that. Get him to come on ST and we can test this.

Thanks for ignoring the rest of my post by the way. Truth sting a little bit?

capodecima
Banned
Banned: Permanently

Post by capodecima » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:07 pm

well in this thread i just responded on Soul post and it had be kinda funny post. When we beat A3 in clanwar. Smart person know that if clanwar not happen so there isnt winner heh. ALL this theater make only bcz have probablly pinched penis or someting. And i can responded here what i want, dont must responde on posts which is just offensive or far from true
Last edited by capodecima on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nati46
Forum Regular

Post by Nati46 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:10 pm

A3 Wins by default, war is finished. GG
Want to know how to run faster? Check this out!

Zandronum Duel Championships