Zandronum TDM Tournament - Conclusion!

Archive of past matches
Dragon
Forum Regular

Zandronum TDM Tournament - Conclusion!

Post by Dragon » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Season 1 of ZATDMT has finished! We'd like to thank everyone who participated and everyone who actually got their games down, it got better than expected while at the same time DQ's were handed out.

Congratulations to SXP (Combinebobnt & Ru5tK1ng) for winning the tournament!

But I guess that's just something you have to count with, we also started it at the end of August where vacations and such usually end and school/work starts in September again, so maybe it wasn't the best time to try to run a tournament of this size! But for me personally it went better than I thought, I never expected 16 sign-ups as fast as we got, some were doubtable but you have to try.
Now one know who to not accept next season!

Overall I felt that there was enough enthusiasm for this!

Special thanks to Combinebobnt for helping me run this tournament coming up with rules/settings/other!
Special thanks to Ru5tK1ng for setting up the server on BE.

If someone got something to say about this that participated (or even watched from the outside) we'd gladly like you to respond to this thread with what was good/bad/could've been better/suggestions and whatnot!
Last edited by Dragon on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samurai
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: [LF]

RE: Zandronum TDM Tournament - Conclusion!

Post by Samurai » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:48 pm

I'd like to apologise for the two tournies I've signed up to in the last month, but havn't been able to play much in either. I originally had time for both, but some family and work issues has really limited my commitment to zandro recently. Again I'm sorry and I hope I can be more dedicated to any future tournament.

As for the Tournament congrats to SXP, they were a solid team and enjoyable to play against. My main regret was that we didn't get to play Dragon and Demonsphere, that would have been fun. ggs

Code: Select all

00:11  <Jarin_cz>	i am pretty sure i have more doom friends than you