Re: The 'sSs'

Post by HTG » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:25 am

I actually missed this topic, my bad.

☕

Clan: sSs
Clan Tag: sSs

Post by ☕ » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm there to confirm sSs is active, (I'm in it so I would know) don't listen to the A3 bullshit.
A3 has no credibility as a clan, it's not a reliable source for information.

edit : beside that poor attempt at trolling from Mobius and Jason, since 'sSs' isn't looking for recognition at the moment and is currently in renovation, I wanted to add that it's ok to leave this topic where it is until further notice ;)

I don't blame the authority, you obviously got misguided HTG :biggrin:

Mobius
Banned
Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Post by Mobius » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:12 pm

I don't think SSS is considered active if only one person represents it. Back in skulltag there were some standards for activity.
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

jdagenet
Forum Regular
Clan Tag: A3

Post by jdagenet » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:14 pm

&#x2615; wrote:I'm there to confirm sSs is active
Who else is in sSs besides you that are still active in the community? This thread is highly outdated because even the two people under "Presently Active Members" I never see in-game.

&#x2615;

Post by &#x2615; » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:36 pm

I appreciate A3's efforts in trying to help, but the current effective will remain undisclosed as for now :)
Anyone unhappy with that won't change anything.
I agree with Jason though : That thread belongs to the archives, not because the clan is dead, but because it's clearly outdated.
I could make another thread when the time is right.

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:39 pm

&#x2615; wrote:I appreciate A3's efforts in trying to help, but the current effective will remain undisclosed as for now :)
Anyone unhappy with that won't change anything.
I agree with Jason though : That thread belongs to the archives, not because the clan is dead, but because it's clearly outdated.
I could make another thread when the time is right.
So you're saying there is nothing to disclose and you're being contrarian. Just say you don't have members.
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

&#x2615;

Post by &#x2615; » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:42 pm

Mobius maybe if I was A3 I'd take orders from you, but I'm sSs, so it really seems inappropriate that you dictate to me my own clan policies ? :D
Again I appreciate the effort :)

Mobius
Banned

Post by Mobius » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:52 pm

&#x2615; wrote:Mobius maybe if I was A3 I'd take orders from you, but I'm sSs, so it really seems inappropriate that you dictate to me my own clan policies ? :D
Again I appreciate the effort :)
No one is ordering you around. It's a little requisite that you post your roster and follow the rules for a proper clan format. That means if you want to have your clan thread and be considered active then YOU MUST post the details therein. Since this is a dead thread for a dead clan we no longer need to post about this and take this to PM.

&#x2615;

Post by &#x2615; » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Since I have agreed :
that the current thread was outdated;
that this thread belonged to the archives;
that I have done so since my first intervention on this topic;
and that I specified I would create another thread when I would deem the time right;

I don't see where the problem is, really, Mobius.

Besides, reading the post you kindly gave me, I see no obligation there for me to post anything at all. It only provides a guideline when you're actually making a clan thread, which I haven't done. I don't think anyone is able to force me to post anything on our whereabouts. That would be the day.

To conclude, I fail to see why you're insisting so much on sSs being supposedly dead when it isn't. The thread is just outdated, is all.

I agree to inform you of any updates via PM.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:56 am

Hey so can you like

Not try to wage war against an entire clan everywhere you go?

That's be *great*

&#x2615;

Post by &#x2615; » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:01 pm

The Toxic Avenger wrote:Hey so can you like

Not try to wage war against an entire clan everywhere you go?

That's be *great*
Hello Petty Square TTA,
even if it looks like a great advice, I'm not sure if it is adequate to do it publicly, in here, toward both Admiral Mobius and/or Silver Square Jason, hierarchically speaking.

Marcaek
Forum Staff

Post by Marcaek » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Passive aggressively accusing the moderators of bias isn't going to do you any favors

&#x2615;

Post by &#x2615; » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:48 pm

I have done absolutely nothing wrong and contest the warning. I will prove it in PM to whomever is in charge.
As a result of this negative attitude the official forum will be ignored in the future for any communication like it was before.
(for a long time there wasn't a sSs clan topic on the forum for the exact same reasons)
Your loss.

I demand that this outdated thread be closed to prevent any further (unsanctionned) trolling by A3.

The Toxic Avenger
Forum Staff
Clan: ???
Clan Tag: [???]

Post by The Toxic Avenger » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:37 pm

Cut out the "WAR ON A3" act, there's no boogeyman here.

Further attempts to try to "troll back" an entire clan will result in more warnings. Keep this in mind.

Ermac

Post by Ermac » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Yo guys, news're that're attempts of reviving this clan in very bad and inappropriate way by one of it's long missing in action founders TeaTime.
It's without considering opinions of current members and leaders and recruiting new members without our agreement. One man cannot take clan on his own, proclaim it as his own after missing for so long and lost touch with it. It's tradermark of everyone who that clan consisted of, not just one person. Those persons who bear tradermark are currently in the 16th Thunderstorm "Floorchan.ddns.net" so you cannot revive (recreate) the clan over their dead body. Or screw their opinions, I have as the founder right to do so.

I mistaken - I didn't recognized TeaTime as he used pseudonym on facebook and failed in his words "to join him". I have messaging disabled by default and only messages from friends are visible. I also mistaken in disagreeing him in the first place and stop him from this fake revival. He said he had no support and could not find me but what he is doing all points at creating a new clan. You can't create a clan over it's alive members.

I'm against reviving the clan this way, and you see clearly way; waiting for others to share opinion here. First and foremost Terrorist, then Blitzkrieg.

Blitzkrieg
Banned
Clan: Video Game Legends
Clan Tag: [VGL]

Post by Blitzkrieg » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:21 pm

I'm here to second this. We own the IRC channel, the clan forums, we recruited the last generation, and we decided to put it on hiatus.

It's very simple. We're the leaders, we decide if it comes back or not. There is no authoritarian rule from some founder who came back after 5 years to dictate his rule. You weren't the only founder, and I'm sure TerrorisT will affirm this here, officially. As the two previous leaders of the clan, our word is law.

Furthermore, staff have ruled against his actions. I do not condone Teatime's ridiculous name calling antics, nor his disrespect towards staff.

You have no power here. Begone. I will refrain from posting pointless screenshots and pastebins unless they are needed. Good day.

Truth
New User

Post by Truth » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:37 pm

Ermac wrote:Yo guys, news're that're attempts of reviving this clan in very bad and inappropriate way by one of it's long missing in action founders TeaTime.
It's without considering opinions of current members and leaders and recruiting new members without our agreement. One man cannot take clan on his own, proclaim it as his own after missing for so long and lost touch with it. It's tradermark of everyone who that clan consisted of, not just one person. Those persons who bear tradermark are currently in the 16th Thunderstorm "Floorchan.ddns.net" so you cannot revive (recreate) the clan over their dead body. Or screw their opinions, I have as the founder right to do so.

I mistaken - I didn't recognized TeaTime as he used pseudonym on facebook and failed in his words "to join him". I have messaging disabled by default and only messages from friends are visible. I also mistaken in disagreeing him in the first place and stop him from this fake revival. He said he had no support and could not find me but what he is doing all points at creating a new clan. You can't create a clan over it's alive members.

I'm against reviving the clan this way, and you see clearly way; waiting for others to share opinion here. First and foremost Terrorist, then Blitzkrieg.
Being one of the members from the previous iteration, I also second this. Furthermore, Staff has already ruled against TeaTime reviving this clan in the first place so this shouldn't be an issue anyways.

TheHelten
New User
Clan: Liquid Metal
Clan Tag: [LiMe]

Post by TheHelten » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Code: Select all

(14:03:49)<Tea>well I will be contacting Ermac at once to get explanations about this
(14:03:55)- Kokiri joined
(14:04:01)<Tea>in the meanwhile, hand over the channel
(14:04:05)<Kokiri>!flags
(14:04:13)- Kokiri left
(14:05:07)<Tea>!flags
(14:17:42)<Tea>Hijacking the clan channel like this won't end well man
>attempts to hijack
>"hijacking won't end well man"

Seems legit. Anyhow, yeah, I don't see this as very logical, gotta back Blitz on this.

SID914
New User

Post by SID914 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Challenge Blitzkrieg on Duel 32 for dominance of the clan. As far as I'm concerned the downfall of AOW's better days was the downfall of 'sSs'

jdagenet
Forum Regular
Clan Tag: A3

Post by jdagenet » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Hmm, so whats going to happen to all those players that are eager and ready to join the clan? Apparently there are numerous people that Tea has lined up ready to join.
Last edited by jdagenet on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Dynamo_>uh
<Dynamo_>did you just take the thread away
<FusedQyou>Dunno
<FusedQyou>ask the thread