Location: The center of the A3's controversial and machiavellian conspiracy
Clan: Cube
Clan Tag: Aᵌ
Banned: Permanently

Re: [SOT] ---> Soldiers of Thunderstorm

Post by Mobius » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:19 am

This clan is still around? I didn't know the furries on your ts even play
dewsome: i can do this all day
dewsome: do you think you're somehow special? i spent years arguing with nostar, jenova, mobius
<+Thomas13> Mobius u r inferior, go outside and get beaten up
Alfonzo ~ "I wonder who will hear him trash talk when the dirt closes over him?"

Blitzkrieg
Banned
Clan: Video Game Legends
Clan Tag: [VGL]

Post by Blitzkrieg » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:40 pm

Ironically the only actual furry there is does play infrequently, and that would be Yellowtail.

I'm around for privs and some CTF now and again, and I have listed the ones that aren't. I just seem to have a really bad schedule regarding catching live privs.

Blitzkrieg
Banned

Post by Blitzkrieg » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:24 pm

Update time!

Given Capo's current situation with his ban, I would say this is the least of his interests, being in SOT. Was fun having you around while it lasted, sorry things turned out this way.

The two aforementioned members up for the chopping block are out. Hellblade doesn't play competitively and neither does Helten.

I'm back into the swing of priv and such, hopefully we can get some scrims going soon! See y'all out there in the field.

Cartel

Post by Cartel » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:09 pm

I'm putting in my resignation. Nothing against the clan at all, but the overall activity of the clan has really decreased. It only seems to have just a few members who actually play. I understand we all have other responsibilities like school and/or work, but I want to give a few other active clans a look. SoT was a solid clan, though. Really had some nice members. :happyface:

Samurai
Frequent Poster Miles card holder
Clan: Lost Faction
Clan Tag: [LF]

Post by Samurai » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:25 pm

Cartel wrote:I'm putting in my resignation. Nothing against the clan at all, but the overall activity of the clan has really decreased. It only seems to have just a few members who actually play. I understand we all have other responsibilities like school and/or work, but I want to give a few other active clans a look. SoT was a solid clan, though. Really had some nice members. :happyface:
To be honest there aren't many active clans around at the moment. Most of the games played are 'priv' from what I have seen in recent weeks.

Cartel

Post by Cartel » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:55 pm

Samurai wrote:
Cartel wrote:I'm putting in my resignation. Nothing against the clan at all, but the overall activity of the clan has really decreased. It only seems to have just a few members who actually play. I understand we all have other responsibilities like school and/or work, but I want to give a few other active clans a look. SoT was a solid clan, though. Really had some nice members. :happyface:
To be honest there aren't many active clans around at the moment. Most of the games played are 'priv' from what I have seen in recent weeks.
You could be right. Kind of surprised on how quiet it's been in the clan scene, especially it being summer and all.

Sparr0w
Forum Regular
Clan: Exodus
Clan Tag: [E]

Post by Sparr0w » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:45 am

Cartel wrote:
Samurai wrote:
You could be right. Kind of surprised on how quiet it's been in the clan scene, especially it being summer and all.

Most of the Clan scene players have sorta moved on and grown up, I rely on my off days to play if I am lucky and have nothing to do important. I imagine that it is the same for everyone else

Blitzkrieg
Banned

Post by Blitzkrieg » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:38 pm

No hard feelings mate. Everything's kinda dead at the moment. I'll get this edited soon (tm).

Blitzkrieg
Banned

Post by Blitzkrieg » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:11 am

Due to numerous issues, people leaving, and general inactivity, this clan has passed to oblivion. Was fun while it lasted. :)

Dranzer
Forum Regular
Clan: squared

Post by Dranzer » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:14 am

did you kill sot just so dragon can become leader?
<Galactus>you're lightyears away from having me banned for this

^ 3 month ban (6months now nice evade)