[E] - Exodus

The clan graveyard
Otacon
New User

RE: [E] - Exodus

Post by Otacon » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:45 pm

E has added their official last member, Frits!
But I do have a important message to give, I have to sincerely apologize for this but I will be leaving E.
Exodus has flourished into quite the clan. Many other clans love to scrim and the clan is basically a family rather than a clan.
I started the clan with Moti to help make a clan that is different from other clans, to make it like an actual family and be one of those clans that people will always look forward to having scrims with again, and I'm pretty sure we accomplished that. E will always be my family but, I very first started CTF under Dragon in S and I would like to resume that to be under his wing to help become an better CTF player, because I know that I need it, I lack the brainplay and experience. I will be here every often or so to check on how the clan is doing and make any changes to the clan forum if needed so. Thank you for this amazing experience and for being a incredible clan leader and friend Moti. I hope the best for you and E. :')
Words cannot affect you, unless you allow them to do so.

Moti
Forum Regular

RE: [E] - Exodus

Post by Moti » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:56 pm

Thanks for all your help dude, really happy about E came to be and it's all thanks to you.
Take care man :)

Also mods if you could close this topic that'd be neat, I'll open a new one.